B's players pts distributed this season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Re: B's players pts distributed this season

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season:
    Jr. Lets be straight here you just said that carolina got worse or the same. If pitt got worse bcs they lost j.staal how did carolina not get better by adding him along with semin. Guess you can contridict yourself and still believe that bs. Pitt lost staal but will have crosby back healthy, umm i think ill take the best player in the league than j. staal, so that would mean pitt got better as well. As for the bruins thats great if you think rask is as good as thomas or can produce around the same area as him. But anton k is going to be as good as rask what glue have you been sniffing. The goalies for the bruins have gotten worse plain and simple. Last time i checked joe corvo posted 25pts with a plus 13 if hamilton can do that in his first year in the league then chia would be wetting his pants. Give me some odds on the bruins being 2nd is goals per game bcs there is no chance they land in that spot again next season. As for being 6th in goals against they should be happy to be in the top 10 next season unless anton k sells his soul to post the numbers rask did last year. Im a homer just like everyone else but lets get back to reality the bruins are not better this year, not the same, but slightly worse. They still will win the division but they arent in the same catergory as the rangers.
    Posted by heyoo

I never said the bruins wouldnt be in the top 5 in goals scored i said top 2 since if they were only in the top 5 they would be worse than last year. And my argument would be right and your wrongs. Son your the one that needs to read the posts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

And never did i say hamilton was worse than corvo i said if hamilton scored 25pts and had a +13 chia would wet himself. Read please.... read son..... But not reading post before responding you make yourself look like an idiot......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : That's just nonsense. Crosby and Staal played together on a team that lost in the 1st round. Do you remember Staal led the team in goals and points in the loss? So no, Staal isn't being replaced by a healthy Crosby. Healthy Crosby was already there. Staal is being replaced by Brandon Sutter. You know, the guy he was traded for.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Bruins lost in the first round as well your point being is???? And they also lost tt their starting goaltender from that playoffs who posted a line of 2.14 gaa with a .923 sv%. Do you think rask can post these numbers in the playoffs bcs last time he was in the playoffs his gaa was 2.63 with a .912sv%. crosby is a center so is staal. As well whos to say crosby was 100% he had only played 22 games in the entire regular season. staal had 9pts in the playoffs and crosby had 8pts i mean not exaclty carrying the team there. Staal will not effect the penguins as much as ppl think he never scored over 50pts and sutter has scored 40pts before with crosby healthy the penguin are a much better team. If not how exactly did pitt get worse if crosby comes back healthy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : Bruins lost in the first round as well your point being is???? And they also lost tt their starting goaltender from that playoffs who posted a line of 2.14 gaa with a .923 sv%. Do you think rask can post these numbers in the playoffs bcs last time he was in the playoffs his gaa was 2.63 with a .912sv%.
    Posted by heyoo

My point was very clear. You were talking nonsense by claiming Staal was being replaced by a healthy Crosby. Other people got it. What's keeping you from understanding how trades work? Will it help if I use all capital letters because I can't type any slower?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

And never did i say hamilton was worse than corvo i said if hamilton scored 25pts and had a +13 chia would wet himself. Read please.... read son..... But not reading post before responding you make yourself look like an idiot......
    Posted by heyoo

you said the defensive corps would be worse. the only change is corvo out, hamilton in....explain that one. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Nite - I somewhat remember we did this last year. Anyone have the link so we can see how off we all were?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Nite - I somewhat remember we did this last year. Anyone have the link so we can see how off we all were?
    Posted by asmaha

Yea I tried to find it to no avail. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : who got better? okay, the rangers got a little bit better, but who else? carolina? winnipeg? philly, washington, pittsburgh, florida, jersey, ottawa, all these teams either stayed the same or got worse
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

A line of the 2 Staals & Semin is nothing to sneeze at. Neither is Skinner, Jokinen & LaRose. Buffalo should be better this season as will Montreal. Will the latter win the NE race? If Miller rebounds & plays the way he did at the tail end of the season they'll certainly be better. Montreal may not make the play-offs again unless Price plays out of his mind, but they'll make things harder with Moen, Prust in the lineup. Fla probably got a little worse, but the Caps with Roberio & Oates coaching style will certainly have a bounce back year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you on basically everything you just said. First, you can't say that Pittsburgh got better because they got Crosby, and not say the Bruins got better from adding Horton. I'm not worried about goaltending at all, Rask is a real good tender and could well proove to be an improvement from Thomas. Also, goaltenders numbers in Boston are always good, remember Alex Auld? How on earth is the defensive corps worse? take out corvo, insert Dougie Hamilton, give another year of development to mcquaid and boychuk and it's worse? in what world? getting a year older can be a bad thing, but when Chara and Seidenberg don't show any signs of slowing down, and you have the following names on your roster, it is a VERY good thing: Krejci, Lucic, Seguin, Bergeron, Marchand, Boychuk, McQuaid, Rask. Those players should all be better with another year under their belt
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

LOL- OK seriously, I'm mad at TT too, but let's be realistic. I THINK he'll be a good starter, but I'm not convinced he's an All-Star yet. I'm also not convinced he can handle 60+ starts with out fatigue. His track record thus far shows he can't. I THINK & hope he'll be fine, but just has the TT doubters said the B's will never win a cup with him in the net. They feel they had justified arguments for that. I think Rask has shown he can be brilliant, but he also has shown he can crumble when he's called upon to play a lot. Let's see what happens. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : now now, read carefully. I listed the hurricanes as one of three times that improved, or might have improved. the rangers just changed their lineup, it's now more top heavy with less depth and balance. I think they'll be the first seed, and lose in the 2nd round. They don't really worry me. Philly got worse....way worse. they lost carle, and jagr, and pronger ain't coming back. They won't be able to keep the puck out of the net. Pittsburgh got worse, they lost staal, and Crosby was back when they got smoked by the flyers last season.
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

18-5-2-6. .964 Know what this is? It's Lunqvist record against the B's. They SHOULD worry every Bruins fan! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Jr. Lets be straight here you just said that carolina got worse or the same. If pitt got worse bcs they lost j.staal how did carolina not get better by adding him along with semin. Guess you can contridict yourself and still believe that bs. Pitt lost staal but will have crosby back healthy, umm i think ill take the best player in the league than j. staal, so that would mean pitt got better as well. As for the bruins thats great if you think rask is as good as thomas or can produce around the same area as him. But anton k is going to be as good as rask what glue have you been sniffing. The goalies for the bruins have gotten worse plain and simple. Last time i checked joe corvo posted 25pts with a plus 13 if hamilton can do that in his first year in the league then chia would be wetting his pants. Give me some odds on the bruins being 2nd is goals per game bcs there is no chance they land in that spot again next season. As for being 6th in goals against they should be happy to be in the top 10 next season unless anton k sells his soul to post the numbers rask did last year. Im a homer just like everyone else but lets get back to reality the bruins are not better this year, not the same, but slightly worse. They still will win the division but they arent in the same catergory as the rangers.
    Posted by heyoo

How do you know this? The guy's played less than 10 games in the NHL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : LOL- OK seriously, I'm mad at TT too, but let's be realistic. I THINK he'll be a good starter, but I'm not convinced he's an All-Star yet. I'm also not convinced he can handle 60+ starts with out fatigue. His track record thus far shows he can't. I THINK & hope he'll be fine, but just has the TT doubters said the B's will never win a cup with him in the net. They feel they had justified arguments for that. I think Rask has shown he can be brilliant, but he also has shown he can crumble when he's called upon to play a lot. Let's see what happens. 
    Posted by nitemare-38

alex auld posted a .919 and a 2.32 in the bruins system with chara in front of him. It's a goalie friendly system. Tim Thomas has played 60 games once in his lifetime, in 2006-07. I truly beleive that Tim Thomas was not a record setting goalie, he was a very good goalie playing in a system that makes goalies look great. I think Rask is a very good goalie too, and I think the system can benefit him the same way it benefited Thomas. -LOL indeed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : alex auld posted a .919 and a 2.32 in the bruins system with chara in front of him. It's a goalie friendly system. Tim Thomas has played 60 games once in his lifetime, in 2006-07. I truly beleive that Tim Thomas was not a record setting goalie, he was a very good goalie playing in a system that makes goalies look great. I think Rask is a very good goalie too, and I think the system can benefit him the same way it benefited Thomas. -LOL indeed
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

No.

Tim Thomas is one of the best goaltenders in the world. What system are you talking about? The system that was second in the NHL in goal scoring. I hate that argument. You make it sound like he is a Trent Dilfer, just dont make a mistake goalie. Have you seen him play? Do you know how many highlight reel saves he has made the past few years.Were those system related?  Is Marty Brodeur a system goalie? Henrik Lundqvist?

I'm bothered by whats gone on with him recently, but lets not let recent events change what we all saw with out own eyes the last few years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : No. Tim Thomas is one of the best goaltenders in the world. What system are you talking about? The system that was second in the NHL in goal scoring. I hate that argument. You make it sound like he is a Trent Dilfer, just dont make a mistake goalie. Have you seen him play? Do you know how many highlight reel saves he has made the past few years.Were those system related?  Is Marty Brodeur a system goalie? Henrik Lundqvist? I'm bothered by whats gone on with him recently, but lets not let recent events change what we all saw with out own eyes the last few years.
    Posted by kelvana33

he was a "make the highlight reel save, let in the occasional softie" goalie. The system makes goalies stats look unreal because they actually give up a lot of shots, but they are all from the outside. Not many teams that are as good as the bruins get routinely outshot. In 2011 They gave up the second most shots in the NHL, they were a little better last year. Something about their system frustrates opponents, and it seems like with 15 minutes left in most games that the bruins are leading, the opposition just starts throwing the puck on net from all angles. If a goaltender faces a lot of outside shots, and have defensmen that are really good at controlling the slot, they are going to have really good stats. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : he was a "make the highlight reel save, let in the occasional softie" goalie. The system makes goalies stats look unreal because they actually give up a lot of shots, but they are all from the outside. Not many teams that are as good as the bruins get routinely outshot. In 2011 They gave up the second most shots in the NHL, they were a little better last year. Something about their system frustrates opponents, and it seems like with 15 minutes left in most games that the bruins are leading, the opposition just starts throwing the puck on net from all angles. If a goaltender faces a lot of outside shots, and have defensmen that are really good at controlling the slot, they are going to have really good stats. 
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

I'm not sure what your watching. I don't recall him letting in many "soft" goals. So they gave up the 2nd most shots in the NHL, he had one of the greatest seasons a goalie has ever had and your telling me that not enough of the shots were difficult enough, so his season wasnt that great. Are you serious? How many shots have you faced?
    I watched every game that year as I do most years. What I saw was one of, if not the best goaltending perfomances I've ever seen. From start to finish. I wont get into what he says now or posts on facebook etc..but IMO it doesnt change what he did and what I saw.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : he was a "make the highlight reel save, let in the occasional softie" goalie. The system makes goalies stats look unreal because they actually give up a lot of shots, but they are all from the outside. Not many teams that are as good as the bruins get routinely outshot. In 2011 They gave up the second most shots in the NHL, they were a little better last year. Something about their system frustrates opponents, and it seems like with 15 minutes left in most games that the bruins are leading, the opposition just starts throwing the puck on net from all angles. If a goaltender faces a lot of outside shots, and have defensmen that are really good at controlling the slot, they are going to have really good stats. 
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x6EIgoAtjs

So how many of these 60+ saves are from the outside? You're showing less & less knowledge with every post! Quit while your behind. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The Bruins encourage lots of low-percentage shots. No question this drives up the save% of their goalies, whether it's Thomas or Rask. Their defensive system as constructed by an Adams-winning coach is excellent and they have the game's best defensive defenseman and best defensive forward. These things all help their goalies.

But Thomas is an exceptional keeper. He's is possibly the most athletic goalie in the game, and most athletic since Hassek. Two moments stand out to me in memory. The first is back in '08on a western Canadian road trip. The Bruins played very sloppy to start the year and were struggling with a .500 record through 8 games. Thomas put together back to back shutouts against Edm and Van, two 1-0 wins, two games the Bruins had no business winning. With that everything about the team changed. They had attitude and never looked back, cruising the rest of the season to 53 wins. They knew that even if they played bad, they new they had a player who could save them on his own. The second memory for me is in '10 when Thomas donned the white mask as the season started in Europe. Rask got the first start and lost, Thomas stepped in and shut the door. Not just for one game, but the next 10 or 20. He never looked back till the cup was presented. I can remember watching that game #2 in '10 and saying to myself at that point the Bruins might win the cup because Thomas might not let in another puck.  Ever.

Tim Thomas was one of my favorite players ever to watch. He was an amazing goaltender.  He might not have set records without the great team and system he was playing, but probably neither would Gretzky.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The Bruins encourage lots of low-percentage shots. No question this drives up the save% of their goalies, whether it's Thomas or Rask. Their defensive system as constructed by an Adams-winning coach is excellent and they have the game's best defensive defenseman and best defensive forward. These things all help their goalies. But Thomas is an exceptional keeper. He's is possibly the most athletic goalie in the game, and most athletic since Hassek. Two moments stand out to me in memory. The first is back in '08on a western Canadian road trip. The Bruins played very sloppy to start the year and were struggling with a .500 record through 8 games. Thomas put together back to back shutouts against Edm and Van, two 1-0 wins, two games the Bruins had no business winning. With that everything about the team changed. They had attitude and never looked back, cruising the rest of the season to 53 wins. They knew that even if they played bad, they new they had a player who could save them on his own. The second memory for me is in '10 when Thomas donned the white mask as the season started in Europe. Rask got the first start and lost, Thomas stepped in and shut the door. Not just for one game, but the next 10 or 20. He never looked back till the cup was presented. I can remember watching that game #2 in '10 and saying to myself at that point the Bruins might win the cup because Thomas might not let in another puck.  Ever. Tim Thomas was one of my favorite players ever to watch. He was an amazing goaltender.  He might not have set records without the great team and system he was playing, but probably neither would Gretzky.
    Posted by OatesCam

I remember those Western games. The Edmonton was a Friday night and Wideman got the OT winner on the PP. Slapshot from the point that went over Rolosons left shoulder. Great weekend.

All teams ecourage shots to be outside the perimeter. Some are better than others. I will say this, and I would love to hear TT's take on this, if he ever decides to talk hockey, when you have a defensman like Chara in front of you, he does so much to help you in so many ways, but holy cow it's hard to see the puck sometimes when he's playing in front of you. I had a guy playing defense for me,Barry, that was 6 foot 3 and thick, he was unreal but I found myself thinking to myself, "I hope he takes one more step before he shoots cause I can't see with Barry right there"...Defenseman, no matter how good they are screen their own goalies. At every level. When their is an opposing player in front of the net, sometimes it better to just leave him alone, then all you have to focus on is steering or covering up the rebound, when a defenseman comes over to cover him, now you have two bodies in front of you. Now just seeing the puck becomes that more difficult. So sometimes, a shot fromt he perimeter may look easy or routine on TV, but it's pretty difficult.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Id say barring anything miraclous anton k will not post under a 2.4 gaa. Just IMO i mean he couldnt post under a 2.6 in the ahl. Even with a defensive sceme like the bruins have he will be left hanging when chara isnt on the ice. Chara is one of the big reasons the bruins goalies always post low gaa. IMO he will not be able to fill the shoes of rask as a top tier backup in the league. If he does id be glad to say i was wrong bcs if he can be as reliable as rask then my bs will be sitting pretty this year. I honesly like mike hutchinson more than anton k in fact if he doesn produce i could see this kid coming up and starting a couple games. Kid pretty much embarresed anton k in prov. posted a 2.36gaa in 29 games those are the type of numbers rask was putting up in prov.

As for the bruins defensive core getting worse it is based on the fact that last season we had a solid backup in kampfer. This season we have a bunch of ahl boarder line guys and a rookie who in a couple seasons will be a dominant player. But it will take time for him to develop his nhl game, IMO i dont think he will post the numbers corvo did last season. Watching hamilton play in the WJC and other games, he was beat at least twice a game back to the net and left his goaltender hanging. Kid is GOING to be a stud but i wouldnt be surprised if it took him a year like it did seguin to reach that point. So ya id would say our defensive core got worse. If we lose a dman who are they replacing them with??? One injury and our d lineup looks pretty shaky.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Id say barring anything miraclous anton k will not post under a 2.4 gaa. Just IMO i mean he couldnt post under a 2.6 in the ahl. Even with a defensive sceme like the bruins have he will be left hanging when chara isnt on the ice. Chara is one of the big reasons the bruins goalies always post low gaa. IMO he will not be able to fill the shoes of rask as a top tier backup in the league. If he does id be glad to say i was wrong bcs if he can be as reliable as rask then my bs will be sitting pretty this year. I honesly like mike hutchinson more than anton k in fact if he doesn produce i could see this kid coming up and starting a couple games. Kid pretty much embarresed anton k in prov. posted a 2.36gaa in 29 games those are the type of numbers rask was putting up in prov. As for the bruins defensive core getting worse it is based on the fact that last season we had a solid backup in kampfer. This season we have a bunch of ahl boarder line guys and a rookie who in a couple seasons will be a dominant player. But it will take time for him to develop his nhl game, IMO i dont think he will post the numbers corvo did last season. Watching hamilton play in the WJC and other games, he was beat at least twice a game back to the net and left his goaltender hanging. Kid is GOING to be a stud but i wouldnt be surprised if it took him a year like it did seguin to reach that point. So ya id would say our defensive core got worse. If we lose a dman who are they replacing them with??? One injury and our d lineup looks pretty shaky.
    Posted by heyoo

The defense will be weaker because they no longer have Kampfer? That's priceless.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Ya take one line out of a 10 sentence defense out of context. With no argument sounds like your a knowlegable poster. Bcs kampfer a guy after getting traded to minn played 18 mins of ice time deff a awful player he should pack his bags and go home bcs dezaruchi watches ten games a season. Name one player that is a quality backup for bruins on d? Your basing the whole defense as being better on 19 year old that hasnt played one game in the nhl... Now thats priceless what happens when someone on the d gets injured i guess a 6th dman will appear out of thin air....PRICELESS.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

If I led anyone to believe that I thought Thomas wasn't a really good goalie, I apologize, as that is not my standpoint. To say he was phenomenal depends on your definition of phenomenal. He definititely had a great season and was one of the elite goaltenders in the league. However it seems like people think that for the 2011 season, Tim Thomas was the most dominant goalie in the history of the game. The statistics suggest this might be true, I don't think it is. It would be crazy to deny that the Bruins system increases goaltenders save percentages by forcing lots of lower percentage shots. That would mean that Tim Thomas was the sole reason taht the Bruins gave up the 2nd most shots in the league, and allowed the 2nd fewest goals. He was certainly a part of that.  Is anyone really going to say that the bruins defensive structure, the strong 2 way play of their centers, and a guy named zdeno chara had nothing to do with that? The stats of Thomas are inflated, as are all goalies stats taht play for the bruins. Still a great goalie, but not as dominant as his stats would suggest

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : I remember those Western games. The Edmonton was a Friday night and Wideman got the OT winner on the PP. Slapshot from the point that went over Rolosons left shoulder. Great weekend. All teams ecourage shots to be outside the perimeter. Some are better than others. I will say this, and I would love to hear TT's take on this, if he ever decides to talk hockey, when you have a defensman like Chara in front of you, he does so much to help you in so many ways, but holy cow it's hard to see the puck sometimes when he's playing in front of you. I had a guy playing defense for me,Barry, that was 6 foot 3 and thick, he was unreal but I found myself thinking to myself, "I hope he takes one more step before he shoots cause I can't see with Barry right there"...Defenseman, no matter how good they are screen their own goalies. At every level. When their is an opposing player in front of the net, sometimes it better to just leave him alone, then all you have to focus on is steering or covering up the rebound, when a defenseman comes over to cover him, now you have two bodies in front of you. Now just seeing the puck becomes that more difficult. So sometimes, a shot fromt he perimeter may look easy or routine on TV, but it's pretty difficult.
    Posted by kelvana33

Saw both those games live! TT was insane in both those games. Ryder scored on Bobby Luo in the Vancouver game in the 1st period & then it was the TT show part 2. I even remember late in the 3rd there was a scramble, TT made two saves off the twins & the 2nd rebound came out to Daniel & TT threw himself backwards & made the save off his back, off the post & stayed out. Lucic was hitting everything that moved that nite & recorded 11 hits in that game. Bieska was challenged twice by him & the "Mr. Pick his spots." declined. The Canuck fans at the time said that he knew Lucic was on a mission & pumped up, because of all the Giants & family were there. To quote a Canuck fan who was sitting behind me. "Kevin knows not to mess with Looch tonite. He'd get his ash & peck@r handed to him!" 

Kel, I tell my d to let the guy screen me & I'll whack him in back of the legs, or I'll even sometimes put my stick between his legs & whack upwards. I just tell them to make sure they clear the puck on a rebound that I may leave, or prevent that player from getting to it before I have a chance to track it. The less body's in front the better it is. We also have a code that any player on the team that deflects a puck into our net & it's a game tying, or a game winner that player owes the team a case of beer. If he blocks a shot he gets 2 free beer. It applies whether it was accidental, or not for both instances. 
    If I allow a bad goal & it's a game tying, or game winner I buy a case for the team. I've had some moments where I owed 2 cases in the same game.Embarassed

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

Id say barring anything miraclous anton k will not post under a 2.4 gaa. Just IMO i mean he couldnt post under a 2.6 in the ahl. Even with a defensive sceme like the bruins have he will be left hanging when chara isnt on the ice. Chara is one of the big reasons the bruins goalies always post low gaa. IMO he will not be able to fill the shoes of rask as a top tier backup in the league. If he does id be glad to say i was wrong bcs if he can be as reliable as rask then my bs will be sitting pretty this year. I honesly like mike hutchinson more than anton k in fact if he doesn produce i could see this kid coming up and starting a couple games. Kid pretty much embarresed anton k in prov. posted a 2.36gaa in 29 games those are the type of numbers rask was putting up in prov. As for the bruins defensive core getting worse it is based on the fact that last season we had a solid backup in kampfer. This season we have a bunch of ahl boarder line guys and a rookie who in a couple seasons will be a dominant player. But it will take time for him to develop his nhl game, IMO i dont think he will post the numbers corvo did last season. Watching hamilton play in the WJC and other games, he was beat at least twice a game back to the net and left his goaltender hanging. Kid is GOING to be a stud but i wouldnt be surprised if it took him a year like it did seguin to reach that point. So ya id would say our defensive core got worse. If we lose a dman who are they replacing them with??? One injury and our d lineup looks pretty shaky.
    Posted by heyoo

the 7th dman? that's what you're basing this on? are you high? That's ludicrous in principle, forget that Kampfer was an absolute nothing. Aaron Johnson, the guy the bruins signed (i'm sure this is the first you're hearing of this, but i pay attention to such things) is probably better than him, and with much more experience. I can't believe I justified that with a response. 

Sections
Shortcuts