B's Should Draft Bill Kessel next year!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Re: B's Should Draft Bill Kessel next year!

In Response to B's Should Draft Bill Kessel next year!:
    [QUOTE]Bill Kessel- Phil's younger bro, is due to be draft eligible next year. Now, the Bruins should draft him- he is very similar type winger like Phil (and we all know how the Bruins dropped the puck by trading Phil).. 2012 will be their chance to grab another Kessel!!
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

Cmon bro. Obvious troll is obvious. Team just won the cup and you say they dropped the puck. I havent seen him listed anywhere either.

I mean Seguin vs Kessel is fair Seguin + #9 /> Kessel.. I appreciate all you've done for the B's jinxwize but this is nuts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Will (not Bill) Kessel is not related to Phil.

Some people try so hard to be an idiot that they become idiots.

Phil has a brother Blake who plays for UNH that was drafted by the Isles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Ihbn Response to Re: B's Should Draft Bill Kessel next year!:
    [QUOTE]Will (not Bill) Kessel is not related to Phil. Some people try so hard to be an idiot that they become idiots. Phil has a brother Blake who plays for UNH that was drafted by the Isles.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

LOL@! Imagine naming your  kids Phil and Bill

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeBruinsFan. Show LeBruinsFan's posts

(and we all know how the Bruins dropped the puck by trading Phil)..

2012 will be their chance to grab another Kessel!! 

----------------------------------

Yeah, dropped the ball, picked up Seguin who has a cup now while Phillace was golfing.

Grab another Kessel? Grab another drink cockless stoner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I am very much in favor of this.  The Bruins should draft Bill Kessel, keep him for a few years and then trade him for Toronto's 1st and 2nd rounders.  Worked great last time, might as well try again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: B's Should Draft Bill Kessel next year!:
    [QUOTE]I am very much in favor of this.  The Bruins should draft Bill Kessel, keep him for a few years and then trade him for Toronto's 1st and 2nd rounders.  Worked great last time, might as well try again.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

I'd go for that as well.
    I think Will Kessel was draft eligible last year and didn't get drafted.

An undrafted player for Toronto's 1st and 2nd would be an awesome deal in my opinion.  Given one of the personalities on this board and their efforts to be as stupid as humanly possible, he would probably argue it was a bad move.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

" SHUT OFF THE ENGINE AND PUT THE KEYS ON THE DASH BOARD!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: B's Should Draft Bill Kessel next year!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Should Draft Bill Kessel next year! : I'd go for that as well. I think Will Kessel was draft eligible last year and didn't get drafted. An undrafted player for Toronto's 1st and 2nd would be an awesome deal in my opinion.  Given one of the personalities on this board and their efforts to be as stupid as humanly possible, he would probably argue it was a bad move.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Dont forget Mill and Dill Kessell. We could secure torontos first rounders for the next 6 years if we just drafted Bums and cahnged their names to

*something that rhymes with Ill*  - Kessel

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

C0cktoss are the habs enjoying golf...oh wait you rooted for the flyers, bolts, and canucks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Great thread. We need more people to know how Downs Syndrome can f*ck up your brain. Thanks to Cocktosses example, I am sure you will all give a little extra to your local charities for brain damaged kids this year.

Sections
Shortcuts