B's without Bergy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

B's without Bergy

Doesn't it make sense to have Seguin play with Recchi & Marchand? Why mess with the chemistry of the Kelly/Peverley/Ryder line? Now you have two lines that may have chemistry issues to work out.

Can anyone explain?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: B's without Bergy

because the marchand and recchi line has also been the main defensive line. At this point in time Kelly is a better option than seguin. This also allows Peverley to play center

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I expect this series to be all about transition, can we do anything with ours and can we stop theirs!?!?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I expect this series to be about a lot of things.  As far as transition goes, the Bruins so far have shown no problem switching from offense to defense and have proven to be very capable of limiting odd-man chances.  As far the OP goes, it all comes down to who CJ wants in a match up roll.  Apparently, he wants Kelly with Marchand and Recchi to do it.  He also seems to want a center with Seguin, so Peverly fits the bill.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: B's without Bergy:
    [QUOTE]I expect this series to be all about transition, can we do anything with ours and can we stop theirs!?!?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

if this series is about transition the Bs are in trouble....we want to work down low on their D as much as possible, and punish hedman an brewer

Sections
Shortcuts