Buffalo Eliminated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Buffalo Eliminated

Washington is in, in fact, could be playing b's in the first round. Slim, but could happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Buffalo Eliminated

Better not play the Crapitals in the first round. Can see the NBC crew drooling over Ovechkin in the playoffs, following him on the camera, and gawking over him non-stop as he fails to do anything.

Would be fun watching Chara/Sieds frusturate the hell out of Ovechkin over the course of a playoff series, though.

So if Was wins and the Sens lose the Bruins play the caps?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

So happy I'm not gonna have to see Miller's face until next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Man, all that money GM Reigher spent on FAs and no post-season. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Buffalo Eliminated:
    [QUOTE]Man, all that money GM Reigher spent on FAs and no post-season. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

You mean Leino and Erhoff for a like a billion dollars over the next decade? Funny thing is that they will be paying young Tyler Myers $10 million next year. How Reghier still has a job is beyond me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

after laich predicted the caps would make the playoffs, whiney miller said that he's no mark messier.  the possibilities for what laich could say back now are endless, i cant stand miller.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buffalo Eliminated : You mean Leino and Erhoff for a like a billion dollars over the next decade? Funny thing is that they will be paying young Tyler Myers $10 million next year. How Reghier still has a job is beyond me.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

jay - Last year owner Pegula (sp?) said money was not an issue but with no playoff dates to help generate some revenue back into their organization it should make for an interesting summer for Sabre management.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buffalo Eliminated : jay - Last year owner Collesano (sp?) said money was not an issue but with no playoff dates to help generate some revenue it should make for an interesting summer in the Sabres' organization.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

That's exactly it. I bet he loses a boatload of cash this year due to not making it to the post season. It was a gamble on their part and they bet on the wrong horses.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buffalo Eliminated : That's exactly it. I bet he loses a boatload of cash this year due to not making it to the post season. It was a gamble on their part and they bet on the wrong horses.

Yeah, jay.  Guess we can't fault their signings for taking the crazy money Buffalo offered them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

If I were Leino I would have taken it. $4.1 million/year for a third line winger? Doesn't get much better than that. That is his retirement fund right there. I bet some idiot GM (Edm or Florida) will give Kelly the same money.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]If I were Leino I would have taken it. $4.1 million/year for a third line winger? Doesn't get much better than that. That is his retirement fund right there. I bet some idiot GM (Edm or Florida) will give Kelly the same money.

Makes you wonder whom they beat out to sign these guys and by how much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ha. Miller and Lindy Ruff were awfully mouthy the other day about Laich.  Just like them to not back it up too...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]after laich predicted the caps would make the playoffs, whiney miller said that he's no mark messier.  the possibilities for what laich could say back now are endless, i cant stand miller.
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

Aree w/ this completely. Can't stand that whiner Miller, loves to run his mouth even though the guys won nada.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Love seeing Mr metrosexual big mouth crybaby Miller off to the golf course.  Oh, thats probably not something he would do.  Might break a nail.

And Buffalo was everyone's trendy pick this year too. hee, hee.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

cant wait to hear who's fault it is that they didn't make it, its never theirs.  maybe brett hull snuck in and put his foot in the crease.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]cant wait to hear who's fault it is that they didn't make it, its never theirs.  maybe brett hull snuck in and put his foot in the crease.
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be surprised if Miller tries to blame it on Lucic cause of the hit that messed him up lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=txsabresfranticfinish

“Some guys don’t react well to that. Guys might tighten up,” Miller said. “Maybe their young goaltenders aren’t going to react well to a guaranteed victory by their veteran guy.”

Nice. I suppose the Sabres veteran goalie didn't react well to having to carry his team (again). Better luck next year.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

As much as I don't like Washington, the fact that Buffy, for all their money, couldn't steal a spot, is really enjoyable to relish. If their faucet-mouthed goalie played even half decent in the first half this wouldn't be a discussion. As noted, He'll probably blame Lucic for them not making it (which is fine by me).
    Odds he starts in the Garden tomorrow, 0.01%

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What a suprise, but, during the year they never seemed to accomplish what their team should have done.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sabres blew it against the Leafs on their recent back to back.
    Especially the one in in Buffalo, they won in OT but that tilted for Caps on the tie breaker. Before that game if they were even in points Sabres pass.  They had to win in regulation. 

Now,  if Sens lose in NJ in regulation (good possibility) and Caps win against the Rangers (doubt it)  the Bruins will play the Caps.  I also think Caps interest is to play the Bruins rather than the Rangers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

If I were Sabres management the first thing I would do (aside from getting rid of Reghier) would be to blow it up, keep a core intact, and re-build. If they can't even make the playoffs with the team they had  and the financial price they paid then it is time to move on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

if caps win and florida loses, caps get 3rd.

we could play ott, fla or wash

guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]if caps win and florida loses, caps get 3rd. we could play ott, fla or wash guess we'll find out tomorrow night.
    Posted by ocram[/QUOTE]

Kind of exciting isn't it? For so long I just presumed it was fate that the B's were going to play the Sens.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think i read somewhere that the B's can only end up playing Ott or Wash as Fla doesn't hold the tie breakers.

Sections
Shortcuts