Buffalo Eliminated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Buffalo Eliminated

In Response to Re: Buffalo Eliminated:
    [QUOTE]I think i read somewhere that the B's can only end up playing Ott or Wash as Fla doesn't hold the tie breakers.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

You're right 50. It's the Sens or the Caps.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Without a great year from one of their goalies I think Buffalo ended up right about where you would expect with the roster they have. 88-90 points.

Too bad for the nice people of Buffalo...there really isn't much reason to live there. Not once you could get Buffalo wings outside of Buffalo anyways. :P

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]Without a great year from one of their goalies I think Buffalo ended up right about where you would expect with the roster they have. 88-90 points. Too bad for the nice people of Buffalo...there really isn't much reason to live there. Not once you could get Buffalo wings outside of Buffalo anyways. :P
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

You're right. They have been loyal as fans and deserve better. It all starts with management.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I agree with the fans deserve better sentiment. I wouldn't mind them being good, but Cryan Miller's puss makes me dislike them. I look at capgeek and they are way overpaying a lot of guys on that roster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with the fans deserve better sentiment. I wouldn't mind them being good, but Cryan Miller's puss makes me dislike them. I look at capgeek and they are way overpaying a lot of guys on that roster.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Yes they are. Just think, Myers is set to get $12 million next year due to his front-loaded contract. Ridiculous:

http://nhlnumbers.com/teams/BUF?year=2012

As for Miller, the guy just can not keep his mouth shut. He is one of those kinds of people. That's why he does not get much sympathy outside of Buffalo when he gets, say, run over by the likes of Lucic. No one likes an a**hole.

Sections
Shortcuts