Buffalo gdt 4/12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Buffalo gdt 4/12

Am I the only one watching?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Buffalo gdt 4/12

I'm watching BadHab, glad to see see Tuukka got the number one star.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Really like to see Bergeron get 30...If someone can drop John Scott, that would just be icing on the cake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Really like to see Bergeron get 30...If someone can drop John Scott, that would just be icing on the cake.

Just finish the game no body get hurt where is Kelly?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

It says he is out with a strained back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm watching too... I think the P Bruins could beat the Sabres

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Am I the only one watching?

Present BH -- With approx 6 min into 1st period -- Sodereberg skates into O zone -- checked, hooked and harassed -- keeps going and plays thru it all. Wondering how many players and from how many teams would have taken the opportunity to take a dive to draw a penalty? I'm guessing 90% or more. Maybe the B's should take advantage more often but its another reason I'm proud to be a Bruin fan. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

It says he is out with a strained back.

Thanks hopefully back for the start of the sixteen wins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Scott is who he is but so far credit for one thing. Teams out playing teams in usually take some liberties. He had a golden chance to lay out Iginla early in the first and kept it clean and light. Hopefully I didn't speak too soon. Watching Marchand opposite Scott prior to one of the faceoffs was a riot. The little rodent hacking and spearing the big guy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This is the big problem I have with Thornton.  Scott goes after Bergeron , later Lucic in a scrum with some Sabres, you know Scott will try to start something, no ?  The next shift Scott goes on Thornton should be there !! Now Scott is in the box, their worse player and maybe in the whole NHL while the Bruins best defense and maybe best in the NHL has to sit that that waste ! 

I like Thorntons role, 4th liner and all BUT THAT HIS HIS JOB.  do it !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Scott is such a dirtbag

...but Bergeron is pure gold!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Scott gone until  the 3rd. So 20 minutes left to avoid Scott dropping the gloves. We don't need any more concussions courtesy of Scott's fists.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

This is the big problem I have with Thornton.  Scott goes after Bergeron , later Lucic in a scrum with some Sabres, you know Scott will try to start something, no ?  The next shift Scott goes on Thornton should be there !! Now Scott is in the box, their worse player and maybe in the whole NHL while the Bruins best defense and maybe best in the NHL has to sit that that waste ! 

Totally agree BsL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Caron assist? Is that a typo?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

Caron assist? Is that a typo?

I thought so too... but no. I can see an argument he is better than Spooner

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

CJ makes that call as to who goes on the ice. The KIL line was already out there. Once the puck was dropped. Someone came off for Scott to jump on who knew why he was being thrown out there. He went straight for Lucic & Scott got his glove or stick in Lucic eye & then Chara came over. You can't blame ST for this! That's looking for an excuse to blame him when he has no control of that situation. What's he supposed to do? Jump over the boards when he sees Scott? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

CJ makes that call as to who goes on the ice. The KIL line was already out there. Once the puck was dropped. Someone came off for Scott to jump on who knew why he was being thrown out there. He went straight for Lucic & Scott got his glove or stick in Lucic eye & then Chara came over. You can't blame ST for this! That's looking for an excuse to blame him when he has no control of that situation. What's he supposed to do? Jump over the boards when he sees Scott? 

I know Bruins have the last change but there was time where ST could have been on at the same time.  Thornton was on just before Lucic line went on. Scott went after Bergeron way before Lucic and the scrum where he got 2mins roughing.  Maybe ask the coach to put him on when that peice od dirt is on the ice ?  You know players do this all the time.

Let's see when Scott comes back in the ice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

This is stupid, should ST follow Scott down into the dressing room when he got his 12min penalty? Explain what you wanted him to do.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Bergeron not on bench. Will not return Tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Smith needs to burying his chances.  Squeezing his stick a little to much.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Just heard -- keep the fingers crossed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Worst team in the league screws us!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Paille had a blank look in his eye and wobbly legs... that can't be good

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

and now Paille. That did not look good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

I think CJ is just protecting him. Why keep your best player out there when you have a 2 goal lead against the worse team in the league that has the most useless goon in the league playing?

Sections
Shortcuts