Buffalo gdt 4/12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Buffalo gdt 4/12

In response to bobruins' comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

This is the big problem I have with Thornton.  Scott goes after Bergeron , later Lucic in a scrum with some Sabres, you know Scott will try to start something, no ?  The next shift Scott goes on Thornton should be there !! Now Scott is in the box, their worse player and maybe in the whole NHL while the Bruins best defense and maybe best in the NHL has to sit that that waste ! 

I like Thorntons role, 4th liner and all BUT THAT HIS HIS JOB.  do it !

CJ makes that call as to who goes on the ice. The KIL line was already out there. Once the puck was dropped. Someone came off for Scott to jump on who knew why he was being thrown out there. He went straight for Lucic & Scott got his glove or stick in Lucic eye & then Chara came over. You can't blame ST for this! That's looking for an excuse to blame him when he has no control of that situation. What's he supposed to do? Jump over the boards when he sees Scott? 

This is stupid, should ST follow Scott down into the dressing room when he got his 12min penalty? Explain what you wanted him to do.

thank you smart a*s if you haven't followed SCOTT has been taking liberties on Bruins all season. There were plenty of times someone could send him a message.  One example happned 5-7mins before in the Bruins end when Bergeron was clearing the puck out of his zone. Scott came late and fore-armed Bergeron, sent him flying backwards.  

Blame the coaches if you want or Thornton for not making himself available at any point in the 1st or the first half of the 2nd. I blame ST because he hasn't come close to Scott ever since he got knocked down last season.  Push and shoving does not count.

for the record I'm a fan of Thornton, what he brings to the 4th line and his role. Against the Sabres he's failed to do his job.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hacket has Bishop disease says NAS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Bergeron not on bench. Will not return Tonight.

Just heard -- keep the fingers crossed

and now Paille. That did not look good.

Agree -- really didn't see a penalty. If you watch the replay in real time -- not really interference from my standpoint. The hit itself looked inocent as well. Refs may have sent McCabe off for remainder just to keep the potential fireworks down to a minimum. Let's get this game over with and brig up a few baby B's for the Devils tomorrow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

This is the big problem I have with Thornton.  Scott goes after Bergeron , later Lucic in a scrum with some Sabres, you know Scott will try to start something, no ?  The next shift Scott goes on Thornton should be there !! Now Scott is in the box, their worse player and maybe in the whole NHL while the Bruins best defense and maybe best in the NHL has to sit that that waste ! 

I like Thorntons role, 4th liner and all BUT THAT HIS HIS JOB.  do it !

CJ makes that call as to who goes on the ice. The KIL line was already out there. Once the puck was dropped. Someone came off for Scott to jump on who knew why he was being thrown out there. He went straight for Lucic & Scott got his glove or stick in Lucic eye & then Chara came over. You can't blame ST for this! That's looking for an excuse to blame him when he has no control of that situation. What's he supposed to do? Jump over the boards when he sees Scott? 

This is stupid, should ST follow Scott down into the dressing room when he got his 12min penalty? Explain what you wanted him to do.

thank you smart a*s if you haven't followed SCOTT has been taking liberties on Bruins all season. There were plenty of times someone could send him a message.  One example happned 5-7mins before in the Bruins end when Bergeron was clearing the puck out of his zone. Scott came late and fore-armed Bergeron, sent him flying backwards.  

Blame the coaches if you want or Thornton for not making himself available at any point in the 1st or the first half of the 2nd. I blame ST because he hasn't come close to Scott ever since he got knocked down last season.  Push and shoving does not count.

for the record I'm a fan of Thornton, what he brings to the 4th line and his role. Against the Sabres he's failed to do his job.

You know it. Fingers crossed for Bergeron. And Paille.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Bergeron not on bench. Will not return Tonight.

Just heard -- keep the fingers crossed

I think CJ is just protecting him. Why keep your best player out there when you have a 2 goal lead against the worse team in the league that has the most useless goon in the league playing?

I hope you're right. ps I lost all my respect for Ted Nolan. Tell me what Scott's purpose is.It can't be to protect anyone because the whole team sucks. He should box black bears or wrestle alligators is some freakish side show.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Legion, Thornton's not getting any younger. Who do you see as a potential heir apparent for his role in the manner Julien deploys all his lines? 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Anyone know how Bergeron got hurt? I'm unable too watch the game and just got the update on my phone.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

If the B's wanted to employ a pure fighter, they would. You have to be able to contribute or you don't get ice.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

If the B's wanted to employ a pure fighter, they would. You have to be able to contribute or you don't get ice.

Which is what I was alluding to regarding who would replace him and how Julien uses all four lines.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Bergeron didn't come out for the Bruins' jersey off their backs presentation.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bergeron and Paille did not come out to give the jersey off their backs... that tells me things aren't good.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

CJ says Bergy injury is minot and nothing on Paille

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Joe Haggerty just tweeted to say that Bergeron was taken out with a 'minor issue' before the 3rd. Apparently Julien said 'he's fine'.

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

Joe Haggerty just tweeted to say that Bergeron was taken out with a 'minor issue' before the 3rd. Apparently Julien said 'he's fine'.

Big sigh of relief right there.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

M%therf**k**g + All mighty - just what we needed (Bergeron, Paille and who knows who else).

Now we get Detroit. I don't feel comfortable.

We must suffer to win. So be it.

The Wings are better than the Loafs in all departments. Bruins can't take a night off.

uh-oh...

by Amalie Benjamin via twitter 3:34 PM Krejci on Paille: "It's just sad."

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Remember the last time Boston's Clown took on John Scott?

• Sections
    Shortcuts