Buffalo Thursday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Buffalo Thursday

Two points needed - anyway, anyhow.  Get the ship righted with Thomas in net and Doug Houda on D, if necessary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Buffalo Thursday

Hopefully Chara will play ...if not we're in trouble Kampfer and Ferrence already out ....should we call back Valabik ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Best topic, best timing ever.

Let's Go Bruins!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Re: Buffalo Thursday:
    [QUOTE]Hopefully Chara will play ...if not we're in trouble Kampfer and Ferrence already out ....should we call back Valabik ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    I would guess Hnidy if he's ready and if not maybe a defensive prospect like Colby Cohen.  I saw him play in providence and really liked it... we will see how it all unfolds.  Unfortunate for Max Paccioretti a spinal chord injury is always extremely hard to recover from and I wish him my best.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Best thread in the past 24 hours.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Would be nice to see the bruins play hard for 60 and get two points for sure. I expect them to play hard but I have been wrong thinking that will happen to many times under this coach to think it will happen. Hopefuly Chara doesn't play any softer than he usualy does because of the incident.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Vanek going to play? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If the Bruins defense plays like it did in last nights game the Thomas hawks will be on here Thursday night claiming Timmy is horrible and now the Bruins are horrible. The Bruins offense have not possessed the puck at all lately that would be a good start to help out either goalie.

I don't think Bartkowski's play warrants a call up of Cohen or Alexandrov nor Bodnachuk (sp?). Matt's play has not been stellar but I wouldn't say his play has led to a bunch of opposition goals. Now would have I liked if Bartkowski simply looked down to see if he had a puck in his skates on the first goal last night yah it would've been nice but McQuaid could've handled the clear in as well.

I'm looking forward to the line tweak as well. The Krejci line IMO needs to do much, much more. Bergeron and Marchand were fairly silent so Peverley hopefully will change this now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Buffalo Thursday:[QUOTE]Vanek going to play? Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

He was out with the flu Tuesday can't imagine he'd miss this game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Vanek does play well against the B's.....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Neutralize Vanek & Stafford and squeeze a PP goal or 2 past Miller and we're good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Guys,

Lets get this thing rolling.  The Chara issue is done with(or I hope). 

Let's get ready for a team that always plays us well.  We need a big win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TThomas30. Show TThomas30's posts

[QUOTE]Rask needs confidence, can't see how coach don't play him tonight.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

I can't understand why you would bench your number 1 goalie, who you will be expecting to give you a long playoff run, because your backup needs confidence? I'm not trying to start the Thomas/Rask debate all over again, but why is it that Thomas has put up great numbers this year but shouldn't play?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

I'm pretty excited for this game, for some reason no matter where Buffalo or the Bruins are in the standings they always seem to have pretty up tempo close games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Buffalo has a lot to prove from last year's playoffs.  Sabres are charging hard for a playoff spot this year.  The Bruins need a win - nothing short of two points.  Should be a good game - looking forward to it.  Glad Chara's in the lineup which I didn't expect when I suggested Doug Houda.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I think a big pilon with a stick duct-taped onto it would be more effective then Houda, even in his playing days.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Should I be glad or sad that Kaleta is not playing tonight ?...I actually like seeing the punk out there that Avery or Ott out there you love to hate. Man if Chara nets some power bombs on the PP the Gaahden is going to explode!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]Neutralize Vanek & Stafford and squeeze a PP goal or 2 past Miller and we're good.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

LMAO, a PPG or2, LMAO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buffalo Thursday : LMAO, a PPG or2, LMAO
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    Tonight's the night Goat.......probably on 2 slappers from Chara!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buffalo Thursday : LMAO, a PPG or2, LMAO
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my bad...I meant 3 or 4 PPG's