Bummer...no O'Halloran or Walkom

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

Re: Bummer...no O'Halloran or Walkom

You have chosen to ignore posts from ColonCampbell.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I met and drank with Walkom in pittsburgh at a tailgate for the steelers. Man is a freaking riot to the pt that hes annoying.  He loves to drink and how he didnt get knocked out is beyond me. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I met and drank with Walkom in pittsburgh at a tailgate for the steelers. Man is a freaking riot to the pt that hes annoying.  He loves to drink and how he didnt get knocked out is beyond me. 

I love Pitt. I saw an exhibition game at 3 Rivers between the Steelers and Rams and also went to plenty of baseball games. I say again that I love Pitt, especially in the summer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I love Pitt. I saw an exhibition game at 3 Rivers between the Steelers and Rams and also went to plenty of baseball games. I say again that I love Pitt, especially in the summer.

dez, i couldnt agree more.  I went the year that pitt opened their new rink.  Had box seats for tampa vs pitt. And 50 yd line tickets for sunday night football pats vs steelers.  I played with kyle quinn at unb.  His brother is dan.  Hes tight with mario.  We got set up.  awesome weekend.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

Gregson must be saving them for the B's home games.

Go B'S Go

I'm painting my Living room right now, wife wants beige...I'm thinking light green. decisions, decisions ???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Go B'S Go

I'm painting my Living room right now, wife wants beige...I'm thinking light green. decisions, decisions ???

Happy wife = happy life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Go B'S

"

Happy wife, happy life."  Enjoy your beige living room.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Happy wife, happy life."  Enjoy your beige living room.

Can't go wrong with hot pink, though.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Bummer that Vancouver is down 3-0.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I haven't spent any time in PA outside of one trip to State College in the early 90s for a PSU vs MSU game. 

While I know the state is absolutely beautiful, I have always considered (correctly or not) Pitt and Philly to be shiitholes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Yeah, last time I was in Pitt, I found a bunch of good places but also a lot of shady characters. Then again, I stumbled to my hotel hammered at 2am and no one even batted an eye (drunk business guy is an easy target).

If you're in Pitt and you like Belgian beer there is a great local Belgian place called Sharper Edge. Watch out though, I think the lowest alcohol content is 6%

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I haven't spent any time in PA outside of one trip to State College in the early 90s for a PSU vs MSU game. 

While I know the state is absolutely beautiful, I have always considered (correctly or not) Pitt and Philly to be shiitholes.

I thought the same before i went.  I was staying in an old money part of pitt.  With the bew venues in the heart of the city its pretty nice.  Love it there 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Spent a weekend golfing in around Pittsburgh a few years ago. Played with a couple of country boys that lived down from the golf course. They just got off of work and were out on the course with work boots and work socks on ( first time for me seeing this on the golf course ) playing in their men's league. 

And may I add, they hit the snot out of the ball. Country boy strong !

Pennsylvania has such beautiful countryside.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Spent a weekend golfing in around Pittsburgh a few years ago. Played with a couple of country boys that lived down from the golf course. They just got off of work and were out on the course with work boots and work socks on ( first time for me seeing this on the golf course ) playing in their men's league. 

And may I add, they hit the snot out of the ball. Country boy strong !

Pennsylvania has such beautiful countryside.

What kind of course was it Chowda, that let them golf with those boots on?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[/QUOTE]

http://www.birdsfoot.com/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I sometime play music with a woman originally from Pittsburgh, She says there is a really good radio station there, WYEP. Anyone ever listen to it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

http://www.birdsfoot.com/

[/QUOTE]

Looks beautiful. hole #4 looks like a tough challenge for us lefty golfers.

Let me know next tiem your coming to the Boston area, we'll hook up and go to Pine Hills. My favorite by far.

http://www.pinehillsgolf.com/

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Go B'S Go

As we all know Sutherland and O'Rourke are also quite capable of diddling any of the B's opponents. Their manipulation is more realistic then others (Auger). Too bad the NHLOA don't or can't have any integrity. 

Go B'S Go

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

dez, i couldnt agree more.  I went the year that pitt opened their new rink.  Had box seats for tampa vs pitt. And 50 yd line tickets for sunday night football pats vs steelers.  I played with kyle quinn at unb.  His brother is dan.  Hes tight with mario.  We got set up.  awesome weekend.  

[/QUOTE]
    Didn't realize they were brothers. Very cool experience!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from campbellscolon. Show campbellscolon's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

Didn't realize they were brothers. Very cool experience!

Orry, next time your talking to Dezy, ask him who his NHLOA pals Lee and Peel favor for the Cup.

Go B'S Go

[/QUOTE]

Be careful. Both Orry and Dezy are CIA operatives and can make a home explosion look like a gas accident. Just shut up and walk away man, trust me.

24. This post has been removed.