Burke to scout tonights game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Burke to scout tonights game

Just read Joe Haggerty's twitter and he said that Burke was in boston to watch the game.  What confuses me about this is it would infer that the trade is not for Stuart as he is once again a healthy scratch.  Here is the link:
    http://twitter.com/#!/HackswithHaggs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Burke to scout tonights game

Burke is a Scrooge he is asking for a 1st round pick and a player that can play right away for Kaberle.  Kaberle is not worth a 1st rounder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Maybe he is coming to scout Hamill and or Caron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I would say Hamill could definately be one of the reasons he is coming because if i am not mistaken his 3 year entry level contract ends this year and who knows if the B's will extend him or if he wants to get extended here if he is going to get burried in the minors again

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Maybe he just wants to watch some real hockey for a change? lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hamill for Kaberle...would you do this trade ???

Dont forget Hamill could become a Super Star one day

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

He's in Boston visiting his kids. If he's looking for help from Chiarelli he won't get any.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Burke wants a pick.  Nothing to scout.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

He didn't see much tonight, that's for sure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

"The Rangers are rumored to have interest in Kaberle, but according to Newsday's Arthur Staple, Burke's asking price is believed to be an NHL player, a highly valued prospect and perhaps a first round draft pick"

If that is the asking price, forget it. He isn't worth anywhere near that. I wouldn't trade a 1st round pick by itself for him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Burke to scout tonights game:
    [QUOTE]He didn't see much tonight, that's for sure.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Yikes....that's for sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]"The Rangers are rumored to have interest in Kaberle , but according to Newsday's Arthur Staple, Burke's asking price is believed to be an NHL player, a highly valued prospect and perhaps a first round draft pick" If that is the asking price, forget it. He isn't worth anywhere near that. I wouldn't trade a 1st round pick by itself for him.
    Posted by lordy4[/QUOTE]

Adam McQuaid, Zach Hamill and the B's first round pick?

Maybe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burke to scout tonights game : Adam McQuaid, Zach Hamill and the B's first round pick? Maybe.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Are you in love with Toronto defencemen ? You have this ongoing idea that Komisarek is a good player and now you would trade for Kaberle . Were you disappointed the Bruins didn't pick up Beauchemin also ? Who's next, Jeff Finger ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Kaberle- there has been so much talk about him the last 2 seasons.

I do feel the urgency to win now, but at this point i'd hold onto the 1st rounder(instead of giving it to TOR), and in the offseason you can sign Kaberle as an UFA if Chiarelli really wants him. 

Sections
Shortcuts