Burn in Hell Pierre

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Burn in Hell Pierre

I'm watching the Flyers vs. Penguins.  The knuckleheads are talking about Crosby and Cooke on the same line.

Pierre Maguire likens it to Neely and Oates.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Burn in Hell Pierre

In Response to Burn in Hell Pierre:
    [QUOTE]I'm watching the Flyers vs. Penguins.  The knuckleheads are talking about Crosby and Cooke on the same line. Pierre Maguire likens it to Neely and Oates.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
     Next to Glenn Healey, Pierre Maguire is without a doubt,the biggest knob doing hockey broadcasts on t.v today and thats saying alot.I think he says alot of these outright foolish things just to hear himself talk.He's definitely in love with his own voice. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Good old Pierre Maguire, I hate how obnoxious he can be. The guy never shuts up when he's between the glass.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

K that's even more stupid than usual for Maguire.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

He gives Healey a run for his money on stupidity. On top of that, the Ottawa Sun reports McGuire as a stong contender for the Habs GM position. Now that's a perfect fit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Wow, you don't see guys penalized for slashing someone on the bench very often.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

nob broadcasting channel.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

As soon as a good player makes a nice play the lovefest from Pierre always follows.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I'm watching the Flyers vs. Penguins.  The knuckleheads are talking about Crosby and Cooke on the same line. Pierre Maguire likens it to Neely and Oates.

Even if I wasn't a Bruin fan I'd think this was absurd. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Burn in Hell Pierre:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Burn in Hell Pierre : Even if I wasn't a Bruin fan I'd think this was absurd. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Even if I was a houseplant, I would think that was absurd.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Burn in Hell Pierre : Even if I wasn't a Bruin fan I'd think this was absurd. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

It's absurd because none of those four players play the same style of game - they are four completely different players. There's no reasonable analogy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burn in Hell Pierre : It's absurd because none of those four players play the same style of game - they are four completely different players. There's no reasonable analogy.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  I'd like to hope he realized how dumb that comment was the moment he said it but I doubt it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Except Neely could score, fight, hit, intimidate, control a game...etc.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Crosby is a dooouche.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burn in Hell Pierre : Even if I was a houseplant, I would think that was absurd.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Book - We know this won't be the last foot-in-mouth from him.  Perhaps a Gino Odjick to Nathan Horton comparison is down the road.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Crosby is a dooouche.
    Posted by number08[/QUOTE]

Personal opinions aside, he's also the greatest player on Earth.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burn in Hell Pierre : Personal opinions aside, he's also the greatest player on Earth.

Yep. And I do seem to recall people hating on Gretzky for his arrogance. With superstardom comes resentment for some reaosn.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burn in Hell Pierre : Yep. And I do seem to recall people hating on Gretzky for his arrogance. With superstardom comes resentment for some reaosn.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    With stardom comes a bigger microscope.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Maguire..modern day Howie Meeker.....and god what an a##hole Hartnell is...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

What about Malkin starting to play dirty again? Dangerously close to a butt end today.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I wonder if Shanahan is keeping a file on that butt-end, the slash to Couturier's groin, the hit from behind on Boychuk - think "a pattern of borderline dangerous behaviour" will lead to the league's leading scorer taking a seat any time soon?

Maybe the Canucks should lobby for it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]What about Malkin starting to play dirty again? Dangerously close to a butt end today.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

He and Oveckin both play on the edge on many occasions. Must have had the same coach in Juniors.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if Shanahan is keeping a file on that butt-end, the slash to Couturier's groin, the hit from behind on Boychuk - think "a pattern of borderline dangerous behaviour" will lead to the league's leading scorer taking a seat any time soon? Maybe the Canucks should lobby for it.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    BB, I couldn't believe how many folks questioned me earlier this week when I said Malkin has always been dirty. He's a kicker.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Maguire..modern day Howie Meeker.....and god what an a##hole Hartnell is...
    Posted by golden9x2[/QUOTE]

Jiminy Crickets ( as Howie used to say ), I don't like that comparison at all.