Burrows Bit Bergeron?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Burrows Bit Bergeron?????

I've eaten bear before, but this is rediculous...how cheap can you get, even lower than a scabs player!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oreilly24. Show Oreilly24's posts

Re: Burrows Bit Bergeron?????

That's why Bergeron was going nuts. He is usually pretty calm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Gone for game 2 the whole hockey world has seen it now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Yup, he will sit a least one game, maybe two. What a dirtbag.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

that was a bush league move BIG TIME

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah it is not Bergy style to act.  I hope he gets a game for that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No chance he gets suspended.  Get used to this.  Its gonna get worse before it gets better.  Face wash-hand bite.  No way he is suspended.  Thought he changed his game some.  Guess not.  I won't mind Lucic or Horton landing a TKO punch in one of these games

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Bergeron's not only one of the best players but apparently one of the best tasting. Maybe a knuckle sandwich a la Looch will help Burrows feel less hungry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Burrows doing his best Mike Tyson impersonation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Leagues gota suspend him on national tv in your sports ultimate show case I bet he gets a game at least

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pretzeller. Show Pretzeller's posts

No pressure on Shanahan, interesting to see what he does with his first case as league disciplinarian. Stanley Cup final biting incident haha probably not the way he wanted to get introduced to the job, I'd like to see him get suspended, I think he's a punk but I just don't see it happening

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Burrows Bit Bergeron?????:
    [QUOTE]No pressure on Shanahan, interesting to see what he does with his first case as league disciplinarian. Stanley Cup final biting incident haha probably not the way he wanted to get introduced to the job, I'd like to see him get suspended, I think he's a punk but I just don't see it happening
    Posted by Pretzeller[/QUOTE]

They said during the game that Mike Murphy would be doing the job for the tme being, Shannahan later?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

He got a 4 minutes minor... so I bet the league does nothing more. Sad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Not as bad as Mike Tyson....just a gnawing!  JK.  I hope he is not suspended, Burrows shows he is a pucke.  The Bs will take care of business.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

It HAS to be at LEAST a 1 game.  Seriously, no suspension?  I think that would be a HUGE stretch.  Regular season its at least a 2, but we'll see.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I didn't know the Wachichi were Biters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

1 game, $2500 fine plus 1 game check

bruins win game 2, 3-2 with burrows out

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm glad it's Mike Murphy he has been very fair all season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southendboy. Show southendboy's posts

Who cares about this crap, they lost Game 1 in ridiculous fashion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares about this crap, they lost Game 1 in ridiculous fashion.
    Posted by southendboy[/QUOTE]

They have lost, but not so ridiculous. Thomas and others can be proud of their game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Bergeron is shoving his glove down Burrows' throat, and saying "Eat this", so Burrows obliged.

Burrows got the extra penalty. No futher discipline required.

This the Cup Finals, get over it.

And while you're at it, maybe tell Thomas that Bruin fans are embarrassed about his diving act. (You ARE, right?)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

His diving act? Haha oh lord. And how about Sedin flopping after he got into Ferrence's face after the whistle? Ferrence gave him a small cross check when Sedin got into his face and then he falls down like he's been shot with a 44 caliber sniper rifle. Give me a break.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]His diving act? Haha oh lord. And how about Sedin flopping after he got into Ferrence's face after the whistle? Ferrence gave him a small cross check when Sedin got into his face and then he falls down like he's been shot with a 44 caliber sniper rifle. Give me a break.
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

So, you're saying diving is OK for Thomas, but not OK for Sedin?

Just trying to get your point here.

Also, lovin' that Ference/Boychuk matchup against Lapierre/Torres/Hansen.  Ya think Ference got acquainted with the Rogers Arena boards/glass enough tonight?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

[QUOTE]Bergeron is shoving his glove down Burrows' throat, and saying "Eat this", so Burrows obliged. Burrows got the extra penalty. No futher discipline required. This the Cup Finals, get over it. And while you're at it, maybe tell Thomas that Bruin fans are embarrassed about his diving act. (You ARE, right?)
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Oh and whats Bergy suppose to do when Burrows gets in his face and instigates the whole thing? I dont think you've had the pleasure of watching Bergy all season but he rarely, if ever gets in a facewashing match. It was 100% provoked by burrows and then he bit Bergeron. Classless.

Should get a game, what an act of stupid clownery on the games biggest stage.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]Bergeron is shoving his glove down Burrows' throat, and saying "Eat this", so Burrows obliged. Burrows got the extra penalty. No futher discipline required. This the Cup Finals, get over it. And while you're at it, maybe tell Thomas that Bruin fans are embarrassed about his diving act. (You ARE, right?)
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

But it's ok for Burrows to instigate it by grabbing his visor and not letting go? If you can't see that Burrows is a moron and completely wrong for biting Bergeron, then you really need to get your head examined.

No more feeding the ignorant trolls.

Sections
Shortcuts