Burrows Bit Bergeron?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Burrows Bit Bergeron?????

I think this will motivate Boston. Biters never win

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Burrows Bit Bergeron?????:
    In Response to Re: Burrows Bit Bergeron????? : They said during the game that Mike Murphy would be doing the job for the time being, Shannahan later?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Campbell is resigning after this season.  Since his son is in this series, he wouldn't be making rulings anyway so I guess they decided to get the announcement over with.  At least that's what I think is going on.  It will be interesting to see what Murphy decides.  There is certainly precedence for suspension... but that was during the regular season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Should he be suspended, yes. He bit a guy, I don't care how, when, or under what circumstance, that is WEAK.
    Will he be suspended, no way.
    He'll get a fine and a stern grimace from the league office at best.
    There is no way the NHL will suspend a 1st line player (esp. for the Canadian team) in the finals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bergeron is shoving his glove down Burrows' throat, and saying "Eat this", so Burrows obliged. Burrows got the extra penalty. No futher discipline required. This the Cup Finals, get over it. And while you're at it, maybe tell Thomas that Bruin fans are embarrassed about his diving act. (You ARE, right?)
    Posted by 49-North

49-North, the man slumped his head gnawed on Bergeron's finger while behind the referree.  If you saw the game objectively the calls were missed on both sides; punches, dives and acting.  The bite is just not a hockey play!  I repeat Burrow's should not be suspended but fined, 5k for instance.  The NHL needs to take a bite out of crime!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Bergeron is shoving his glove down Burrows' throat, and saying "Eat this", so Burrows obliged. Burrows got the extra penalty. No futher discipline required. This the Cup Finals, get over it. And while you're at it, maybe tell Thomas that Bruin fans are embarrassed about his diving act. (You ARE, right?)
    Posted by 49-North

Reverse the situation with Bergeron biting Burrows, and we'd be reading today that Burrows dove his finger on Bergeron's teeth to draw blood and try to get him suspended. And I'm not even kidding.

Funny to see this being such a HUGE deal for Bruins fans (listening to the radio last night was pretty entertaining) while they were glorifying and encouraging the sucker punches after losses as a great show of emotion. What the hell is more dangerous between a sucker punch and a finger being bitten through a thick glove?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Burrows Bit Bergeron?????:
    I've eaten bear before, but this is rediculous...how cheap can you get, even lower than a scabs player!
    Posted by TomOBrien

Didn't Marc Savard due the exact same thing in last years playoffs for the 2nd time in his career?

I agree it is extremely cheap, but hard to point the finger at the other team when the Bs had a guy who done the exact same thing.

It can't be dirty for one team & okay when it is our guy. It is extremely cheap & both should be & have been suspended.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"Reverse the situation with Bergeron biting Burrows, and we'd be reading today that Burrows dove his finger on Bergeron's teeth to draw blood and try to get him suspended."

Reverse the situation and the entire country of Canada would be calling for Bergeron's immediate imprisonment and beheading.

Fact is, AB bit the guy. Its a wuss move. period.

...and for the record most fans here would be ok with a suspension for a Bruins player if he pulled the same lame stunt (I'm not talking about the lunatic idiots).

Don't worry though, they won't suspend Burrows.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Marc Savard yep bit Carcillo! LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Marc Savard yep bit Carcillo! LOL
    Posted by 4FortheCup

He bit Tucker and got a game for it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Is that what we call ''A taste of your own medicine ''Sealed

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonwise. Show Bostonwise's posts

You Boston fans better all have signs in the stands that say "BURROWS BITES" come next weeks games..............what a tool............I bet they don't suspend him, it'll just be a fine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Is that what we call ''A taste of your own medicine ''
    Posted by 4FortheCup

A) No because it was Bergeron and Bergeron never bit anyone.

B) Savard played for atlanta at that time.

C) Savard hasnt played in months.

Your a  moron for bringing up something completely unrelated to this especially because savvy got a game for it. Therefore so should Burrows.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Canadians are idiots. Now they are defending a biter lolol,

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Even uses his left glove to bring in Bergy's right glove

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

Posted by 49-North

BURROWS IS  A LIAR  IT  IS PLAIN TO SEE HE MAKES THE EFFORT TO PUT IN HIS MOUTH AND CLAMP DOWN ON IT......  RUMOR IS HE LIKES THINGS IN HIS MOUTH
    1 GM SUSPENSION OR  DISIPLINE  IS A JOKESurprised

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

If Burrows is suspended and Vancouver loses Game 2, I don't see it as a "taste of your own medicine", drippy.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

if,if, if, if.................

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

It HAS to be at LEAST a 1 game.  Seriously, no suspension?  I think that would be a HUGE stretch.  Regular season its at least a 2, but we'll see.
    Posted by bigvig

The coward should get 2 games

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Please don't waste your saliva for nothing... LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

What would Dennis Leary say?  Probably something like: "yeah, so what?  It's the Cup finals, fine him and let's move on".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

What would Dennis Leary say?  Probably something like: "yeah, so what?  It's the Cup finals, fine him and let's move on".
    Posted by 49-North

:)

Sections
Shortcuts