Burrows Bit Bergeron?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Burrows Bit Bergeron?????

Let's be simple and to the point about it.

He bit him. Its an undeniable wussy move...in any sport at any time.
    Indefensible. The fact that the trolls are trying to justify/pooh pooh it says all you need to know about them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Burrows Bit Bergeron?????:
    [QUOTE]Bergeron is shoving his glove down Burrows' throat, and saying "Eat this", so Burrows obliged. Burrows got the extra penalty. No futher discipline required. This the Cup Finals, get over it. And while you're at it, maybe tell Thomas that Bruin fans are embarrassed about his diving act. (You ARE, right?)
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    You're too caught up in Healy's (wrong) statements. The penalty had nothing to do with goalie interference. It was a tripping call,plain and simple. The blue paint has nothing to do with tripping.Trolling another teams site makes you no less an idiot. A smarter man would realize these things.......oh well, carry on troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows Bit Bergeron????? : :)
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]
    49north and 4FortheCup are obviously the Gazoo twins(or just 2 other guys that couldn't get skin in a bucket of chicken).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]If Burrows is suspended and Vancouver loses Game 2, I don't see it as a "taste of your own medicine", drippy.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Free to play.... go nucks...............no suspension.... yeah...

Nice try Bergy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No big deal. When your in a scrum with a player and your finger goes in his mouth your chances of getting bit go up dramatically. If i'm in a scrum with a guy and his finger is being jammed down my throat, I'm giving it a nibble so he gets it out of there. Lets see some bite on the power play for christ sakes!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Just show`s how classless these Canuck fans are defending a bushleague move.Be proud,you show your true colors.
           It might make you feel cool about yourselves be we know better. Keep running your mouths. We`ll be here when it`s over and you`ll still be in your mothers basement, on her computer in a teen chat room bragging about how you went on Bruins chat board and really gave it to us.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you`re so cool.
      Get a life you pathetic losers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

LOLlllllllllllllll who's pathetic read what you wrote it's kid's stuff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]Even uses his left glove to bring in Bergy's right glove      
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that SanDog. Pretty obvious what Burrows did there but amazingly no suspension.
    Shanahan, you are a waste of space.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Let's be simple and to the point about it. He bit him. Its an undeniable wussy move...in any sport at any time. Indefensible. The fact that the trolls are trying to justify/pooh pooh it says all you need to know about them.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

And thats the truth.  If we were on the other side of this, I think we would be a little embarrassed that one of our players was such a p#ssy, but we would probably shut up.  I know I would.

Be this team's fans have so little to do while on Canadian Welfare they need to sign up for another team's discussion board to... <giggle />... get this: DEFEND SOMEONE FOR BITING!

What breathtaking losers.