Burrows

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oliver18. Show oliver18's posts

Burrows

Sissy is crying like a school girl in his knees trying to draw a penalty and gets owned by Milan, ...another classy move tonite chopping TTs stick outa his hand and gets owned again by Thomas and Seidenburg, ...he sure is an entertaining loser

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Burrows

The Cannucks will ask for a suspension because TT got into their heads!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Burrows:
    Sissy is crying like a school girl in his knees trying to draw a penalty and gets owned by Milan, ...another classy move tonite chopping TTs stick outa his hand and gets owned again by Thomas and Seidenburg, ...he sure is an entertaining loser
    Posted by oliver18

And Thomas gave him a beauty of a shot in the back in the head in the crease.  LOL. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Burrows:
    Posted by oliver18

Really really really really bad the refs missed the goalie interference call that started that whole thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Burrows:
    Cheap play by Burows. I wish TT had not slashed burrows though. No need to stoop to their level. Great win. Outstanding play by the Bs. Keep it going boys....
    Posted by antiqueman1

Absolutely 100% NO.
    You must establish that you will not tolerate that.
    No one would have noticed had TT not slashed him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

TT referenced that he was aware that they had the 4-0 lead when he chose to give that little "love tap"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Burrows:
    What if game was 1-0 at the time BADHAB? Don't get me wrong, I love TT sticking up for himself, and I guess with 4-0 lead it was fine. TT earned that shutout for sure. BELIEVE
    Posted by antiqueman1

tt wouldn't have done it in a 1-0 game.  he knew the game was won and that's why he did it.  he just wanted to let the weasel know he wouldn't stand for it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Burrows gets the bear hug...

Don't mess with Timmay!!!

Sections
Shortcuts