Buting Bruins tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Buting Bruins tickets

I'm looking for feedback on StubHub. I wanna go see the Bruins Vs Sabres in mid April, and i've been looking to go through stub hub. Reviews seem a little mixed. Any other ideas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Re: Buting Bruins tickets

In response to 1punchknockout's comment:

I'm looking for feedback on StubHub. I wanna go see the Bruins Vs Sabres in mid April, and i've been looking to go through stub hub. Reviews seem a little mixed. Any other ideas?

**Buying

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Has worked fine for me many times, just ridiculously expensive - it's legal scalping.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Use Stub Hub all the time and it's super easy. No risk. Bought tix prior to lockout and the day that game was officially cancelled, the full amount came back to my CC without me having to do a thing. Not always the best bargain, but worth the ease. Pick-up is a block away from the garden heading towards the north end. Pretty easy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

ok perfect. thanks guys.

i'm in Ottawa, so I will probably make sure to get the delivered electronically instead of Fedex. Would be cutting it to close.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I sell mine on Craigslist when I can't go. MUCH cheaper than Stubhub and I accept payment through Paypal which protects both parties. Worry free for the buyer and seller.

In this shortened season the Bruins decided not to print hard tickets, for the regular season, for season ticketholders. It's actually been easier to get tickets to someone as you just email them the  seats and never have to leave your house or office.

Sections
Shortcuts