BYE BYE MTL.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: BYE BYE MTL.

GOOD bye HAAABbssss

Very pleased.  Now I can watch the rest of the games and relax.  Dont GAF who wins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

All is right in the hockey world...........1993.....and counting.Tokarski made Price look expendable,might see Carey in a Stallone movie soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

good riddance....  living in Montreal, glad i won't be seeing everyone and their dog dressed in shabs apparel any longer....

thanx & good luck to the Rangers....

as for Tokarski, hilarious to hear the francophone pundits already trading him elsewhere for a big return.... 

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

F.... The scabs

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's satisfying to see them gone.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

New York,  New York I want to wake up in the city that never sleeps......

Karma's a B itch.  Refresh my memory, who were the two players Lucic had words with, when shaking hands, for their play in the series?  Dale Weise and Alexei Emelin, both just happened to get injured and missed this game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tokarski made Price look expendable?

Did the Habs win the series?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Good for the NYR.  I thank them for the favor.  

But those 2 teams out West look so mightily good, I don't think the NYR will fare too well against either LA or CHI.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Thank god it's over. Bruin fans are the new Canuck fans, whining about every move the team that eliminated then did. Poor sportsmanship from a very whiney entitled fan base. 

Now let's have a great offseason and kick the habs but next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The last time a goalie made Price look expendable he ended up getting traded to St. Louis.........then to the Sabres........then to the Caps.........now off to Long Island.

Maybe Tokarski should have started at the Olympics too !

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Is he also the one the isles gave a number one to buffalo for. 

[/QUOTE]

Amazing how little you know ^^^^^^^^^.

Follow hockey much ? Duh !

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay, so now it's NYR vs. The West.

We've been hearing about the all powerful western conference since preseason.  I really want the Rangers to win.  It'll be strange cheering for bags of suet like Carcillo and Dorsett, but that's fine as long as the knee bending in front of all western teams comes to an end.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank god it's over. Bruin fans are the new Canuck fans, whining about every move the team that eliminated then did. Poor sportsmanship from a very whiney entitled fan base. 

[/QUOTE]

This is a false comparison.  Bruins fans haven't said one damn thing about the Scabs since the loss that we haven't said about them every day for the last five years and beyond.  I say five years just because they had different players to hate before that.  Vancouver didn't have anything to say about the Bruins other than that they weren't as good as the Canucks. Then the Bruins schooled the Canucks and blew them out of the water int he four games they won.  Suddenly, the league had a Bruins Problem that their GM was taking to governors' meetings.  

They're the Scabs.  We hate them.  Always have.  All this series did was stir it up a bit. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

About time......yeesh!!

Rags are going to be destroyed by CHI/LA

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is a false comparison.  Bruins fans haven't said one damn thing about the Scabs since the loss that we haven't said about them every day for the last five years and beyond.  I say five years just because they had different players to hate before that.  Vancouver didn't have anything to say about the Bruins other than that they weren't as good as the Canucks. Then the Bruins schooled the Canucks and blew them out of the water int he four games they won.  Suddenly, the league had a Bruins Problem that their GM was taking to governors' meetings.  

They're the Scabs.  We hate them.  Always have.  All this series did was stir it up a bit. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was over the top whining, very dissapointed in this fan base.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I thought it was over the top whining, very dissapointed in this fan base.

[/QUOTE]

Give us some examples of "over the top whining".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I knew that would get the Price supporters worked up. Just joshing,Price isn't going anywhere,but Scabs didn't lose the series because Price wasn't playing,Tokarski did a fine job. 

Sections
Shortcuts