Byfuglein = Orr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Byfuglein = Orr

Finally the next coming of Bobby Orr, D. Byfuglein was all over the ice last night.  He skated around the defense behind the net with a half board shot and scored.  Wow.  Orr was it something else going?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

Re: Byfuglein = Orr

why does he have man b00bs though?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

mOOOObs lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

easy Isla or did I miss a touch of sarcasm here. 
    Agree that he's been the " soup du jour "  but he's no Bobby. Right now the whole team is clicking and he's making them look even better.  Thrashers will go through their hard times and then we can see his true value.
    One thing for sure Bruins don't have a D with his skillset,  Atlanta should just thank Mr. Lou ,  bye bye Kovalchuk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The big Buff sure played a good game, and so did the rest of the Atlanta team. Their coach[ the one we let get away] had a game plan of skate, skate, short pass on the stick, and swarm the puck carrier. They did it well and, once again, the Bruins were NOT PREPARED for what Atlanta is doing. Are there any Boston scouts or does Claude fail to communicate?? Rammer does not stack -em on defense like Claude, and his team does not play like the Bruins as Claude stated last week. Something is missing in Claude's observations and preparation. There were enough mistakes on defense , in the first period, for everyone starting with Chara and Seidenberg.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Byfuglein = Orr:
    mOOOObs lol! Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Having pecs without the muscle but Byfuglein sure showed he can pretty much control a hockey game. He won't stay in Atlanta so when he's up for grabs come free agency Dustin will get paid fo sho.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

In Response to Byfuglein = Orr:
    Finally the next coming of Bobby Orr, D. Byfuglein was all over the ice last night.  He skated around the defense behind the net with a half board shot and scored.  Wow.  Orr was it something else going?
    Posted by islamorada

BIG BUF COULD NOT EVEN HOLD BOBBY JOCK STRAP ON HIS WORSE NIGHT IN THE LEAGUE...  PASS WHAT YOU ARE SMOKINFoot in mouth

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

im gonna kill myself if i read another ignorant hockey fan put up another rediculas post orr is the greatest hockey player ever i mean serioulsy u really think hes the next orr ...

p.s big buff is an A-cup

BOOBS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

yah, I was pretty creeped out by the moobs. 
    Creepy and frightening at the same time.
    Does he moonlight as a side show act?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Wish the B's had went after him. He would compliment Chara very well. Moves the puck well uses his size and good crossice transition passes. He is the type of DMAN I think the B's front office always has wet dreams over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

he is one creepy looking mo fo, the moobs just sealed it for me

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Byfuglein = Orr:
    easy Isla or did I miss a touch of sarcasm here.  Agree that he's been the " soup du jour "  but he's no Bobby. Right now the whole team is clicking and he's making them look even better.  Thrashers will go through their hard times and then we can see his true value. One thing for sure Bruins don't have a D with his skillset,  Atlanta should just thank Mr. Lou ,  bye bye Kovalchuk.
    Posted by BsLegion

Yup, raised on satire and common sarcasm!  I mean if the Bs would check the man would have not have made it into the zone, but no the Bs play their zones. Byfuglein is not frigging Orr!  He should have been dealt with right off.  Hit Moobs.  

Sections
Shortcuts