Byfuglien Sure Is Fat!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Byfuglien Sure Is Fat!

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/10/looks-like-dustin-byfugliens-offseason-training-regime-went-according-to-plan/

Looks like Dustin hasn't been locked out of any restaurants.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Byfuglien Sure Is Fat!

oh good lord...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Man I knew the dairy farms in Minnesota produced rich dairy products but dang Dusty drinks some water plenty of that in land o lakes! Well the man doesn't have to worry about groin or muscle pulls, his muscles, or lack there of, aren't tort or tight enough lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He's starting to look like a nose tackle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

On the plus side, when Montoya inevitably falls apart, they can just stuff Buff in the net. He won't even have to move.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to red75's comment:

On the plus side, when Montoya inevitably falls apart, they can just stuff Buff in the net. He won't even have to move.

Good point Red. That would be hilarious if he took up goaltending and was great at it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think the days of just taping phone books to the fattest kid and throwing him in the net need to make a come-back.  It would probably help stem the tide of childhood obesity if you knew kids with composite sticks would be winging that hard orange ball at you from all angles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

He's starting to look like a nose tackle.

I'd be willing to bet Buff would be good at it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He looks like he's in shape to me.

Round is a shape.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

He looks like he's in shape to me.

Round is a shape.

Speaking of shapes, you're pretty square.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Sigh, a drunk for a starting goalie, a sieve for a backup, the Michelin man for the top D, and Blake FRICKIN Wheeler as the top scorer...

Soooooo glad I never stopped watching the Bruins.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I think the days of just taping phone books to the fattest kid and throwing him in the net need to make a come-back.  It would probably help stem the tide of childhood obesity if you knew kids with composite sticks would be winging that hard orange ball at you from all angles.

Remember when Charles Wang flirted with the idea of sendng a scout to China to see if it was possible to have a sumo wrestler play net?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Remember when Charles Wang flirted with the idea of sendng a scout to China to see if it was possible to have a sumo wrestler play net?

China? Sumo wrestling?  How about Japan?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

China? Sumo wrestling?  How about Japan?

LOL somebody's sober enough to catch that eh? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

bump

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

bump

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

dump on null

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Perhaps Denny's has an off-season training program.

Sections
Shortcuts