Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight

Go ahead.  Lay into this team like no one's business.

Bruins deserve it.

I deserve it.  I feel like a fool for supporting this team.

Disgraceful effort.

The coach has nothing to do with it, yah right.  Something radical needed to be done and it wasn't.

What he should have done?

One of a million things and don't freaking quiz me as to what, I'm not an NHL coach.

So just shut the front door up.

I am ticked.  I am frustrated.

Disgusting.

So all you "haters", go right ahead.  Rip away.  It's yours.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight

And another gift to you all tonight. 

courtesy of Claude Julien.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

For everyone who bashes Brad Marchand, I would take a team full of him over the rest of the players. That kid plays with heart at least. They look like drones out there. If changes aren't made to the staff in the offseason I will have a hard time watching/supporting this team next year. It hurts me to say that but it's true.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight:
    For everyone who bashes Brad Marchand, I would take a team full of him over the rest of the players. That kid plays with heart at least. They look like drones out there. If changes aren't made to the staff in the offseason I will have a hard time watching/supporting this team next year. It hurts me to say that but it's true.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Dom u will never stop supporting the the team just like me. we are both sadomasochist. bruins just bring pain and we keep coming back for more. i feel like i have been kicked in the stomach. i feel worse then last year seriously. last year after that team beat buffalo i felt like they were playing with house money and i was obviously in much pain after philly nightmare but this is worse for me. i dont know why. im going to say it the bruins were good on the road this year. i know it didnt happen in Montreal but i feel like if they get chara back at full strength and get the lead in game 3 i feel like they could steal it and maybe another. i know alot of other stuff has to happen but this team is not this bad man jesus.. please dont do this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

4 straight is probably best result for this franchise. Only way to effect real change.  Hate to say it but the Kessel deal looks worse now than ever before

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight:
    4 straight is probably best result for this franchise. Only way to effect real change.  Hate to say it but the Kessel deal looks worse now than ever before
    Posted by tiazac

He didn't want to be here. He and his agent wouldn't give PC a number and he didn't like playing in CJ's system, arguably the most unbalanced system in the NHL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight : Dom u will never stop supporting the the team just like me. we are both sadomasochist. bruins just bring pain and we keep coming back for more. i feel like i have been kicked in the stomach. i feel worse then last year seriously. last year after that team beat buffalo i felt like they were playing with house money and i was obviously in much pain after philly nightmare but this is worse for me. i dont know why. im going to say it the bruins were good on the road this year. i know it didnt happen in Montreal but i feel like if they get chara back at full strength and get the lead in game 3 i feel like they could steal it and maybe another. i know alot of other stuff has to happen but this team is not this bad man jesus.. please dont do this.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

I agree it's a lot more painful right now. Mostly because it is the Habs. The B's need to win both games, not just one, to have any chance. I don't think this series is over but it has been a series where it has raised a lot of questions (for me) about the coaching and management of this team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight : I agree it's a lot more painful right now. Mostly because it is the Habs. The B's need to win both games, not just one, to have any chance. I don't think this series is over but it has been a series where it has raised a lot of questions (for me) about the coaching and management of this team.
    Posted by callodthedom19

but didnt u feel like i did going into this. that this team was good enough for a run to conference finals maybe cup run? i mean i wasnt the only one that felt this way i know for a fact the guys on tsn concenus pick out out of east was Boston to lose to Vancouver. so i dont how management screwed this up. maybe for keeping julian. i dont i am absolute sick right now. i will just have to hope the bruins turn this nightmare around. if they dont your right dom no-one is safe!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight : but didnt u feel like i did going into this. that this team was good enough for a run to conference finals maybe cup run? i mean i wasnt the only one that felt this way i know for a fact the guys on tsn concenus pick out out of east was Boston to lose to Vancouver. so i dont how management screwed this up. maybe for keeping julian. i dont i am absolute sick right now. i will just have to hope the bruins turn this nightmare around. if they dont your right dom no-one is safe!!!

On paper they seem like one of the most balanced teams alongside Philly, Van, and Det. So I thought at least conf. finals this year for the B's. I didn't like the Mon matchup because Mon always gives any team fits, it's Mon afterall. I thought they would be at worst 1-1 right now though. There's no excuse for how the team has played. But at some point you have to stop blaming the players. In my opinion at least. I hope they turn it around though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I have faith in the boys, just not blind faith. I can't see them coming back but i have been wrong many times before. I'll watch every last painful second and cheer and curse them on. But i must admit as the commercial says " hockey love hurts ". How true. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

no. sorry, but I didnt feel that way. I have been saying all year this team was a mirage. their "system" could be effective in regular season especially with the top goalie in the league but not in playoffs. Their centers are to similar, Krecji and Bergy have disappeared. Their wings not explosive scorers - Lucic and Marchaud are really good muckers, but the "scoring" wings of Horton and Ryder are horrible. On defense McQauid, Ferrence, Boychuck are all third pair guys at best and Seids and Kaberle have played way below their talent. Pete C obviously banked on having a bunch of average 'character' guys buying into Claude's system and working it. But the playoffs are all about talent and creating scoring against tighter checking. The playoffs are a different game and you could see it all year that this team didn't have a squad designed to win the Cup.
    Posted by pumpsiefan

Cup winning no.
    How about winning ONE SINGLE playoff game??????
    How about MORE THAN ONE SINGLE playoff goal?????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

I have faith in the boys, just not blind faith. I can't see them coming back but i have been wrong many times before. I'll watch every last painful second and cheer and curse them on. But i must admit as the commercial says " hockey love hurts ". How true. 
    Posted by 50belowzero

50 it should be "bruins hockey love hurts"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hmm Chara did not play tonight.  The Bs defense did not rise to the circumstances... Boychuck?.  The others were bedazzled by Montreal scoring first, Thomas did provide two nice rebounds tonight heh?  The 5th place regular season offense laid an one goal on top of the egg in the first game.  Not too inspiring!  But I will never ever give negatory people the self congratulatory, statistically challenged perspective, doom mongering years of not winning diatribe any importance.  Go stuff it, I will remain the course of supporting the Bs.  Kool aid comments are for kids!  Grow up and realize the Bs are not out of the picture yet.  It does not look good!  The last time I checked a seven game series is not won after two games. 

CJ, something smells, you need to find some verve! Or, start building your resume.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Hmm Chara did not play tonight.  The Bs defense did not rise to the circumstances... Boychuck?.  The others were bedazzled by Montreal scoring first, Thomas did provide two nice rebounds tonight heh?  The 5th place regular season offense laid an one goal on top of the egg in the first game.  Not too inspiring!  But I will never ever give negatory people the self congratulatory, statistically challenged perspective, doom mongering years of not winning diatribe any importance.  Go stuff it, I will remain the course of supporting the Bs.  Kool aid comments are for kids!  Grow up and realize the Bs are not out of the picture yet.  It does not look good!  The last time I checked a seven game series is not won after two games.  CJ, something smells, you need to find some verve! Or, start building your resume.   
    Posted by islamorada

tell them islam! i hear u bud but can u just imagion if i told u before this series started the outcome of the first 2 games? would u believe me if i told u the bruins would only score 1 goal and it wasnt even from top line. u would have told me to get my head checked. hopefully this wont hold though the next 2 games or series for that matter if its longer than 2 games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Posted by 50belowzero

i know its not over by a long shot but i was going back though the threads and i came across this one. u deserve i bit of credit 50 u hung tough like alot of us fans did and u put over name to it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight : I agree it's a lot more painful right now. Mostly because it is the Habs. The B's need to win both games, not just one, to have any chance. I don't think this series is over but it has been a series where it has raised a lot of questions (for me) about the coaching and management of this team.
    Posted by callodthedom19

same thing dom u bought in and didnt give up. we still need to close this out up there if possible please. go bruins. it was really tough here on the forum after game 2 but there were posters out there who didnt hide.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hmm Chara did not play tonight.  The Bs defense did not rise to the circumstances... Boychuck?.  The others were bedazzled by Montreal scoring first, Thomas did provide two nice rebounds tonight heh?  The 5th place regular season offense laid an one goal on top of the egg in the first game.  Not too inspiring!  But I will never ever give negatory people the self congratulatory, statistically challenged perspective, doom mongering years of not winning diatribe any importance.  Go stuff it, I will remain the course of supporting the Bs.  Kool aid comments are for kids!  Grow up and realize the Bs are not out of the picture yet.  It does not look good!  The last time I checked a seven game series is not won after two games.  CJ, something smells, you need to find some verve! Or, start building your resume.   
    Posted by islamorada

I'm proud of you for keeping the faith Isla. You and I were of a shared mind regarding the 7 game series angle.The last time I checked,winning 2 games only gets you half way there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight : i know its not over by a long shot but i was going back though the threads and i came across this one. u deserve i bit of credit 50 u hung tough like alot of us fans did and u put over name to it!

Nice work with this little reminder Loyal!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight : Nice work with this little reminder Loyal!
    Posted by dezaruchi

dez i had a great one for u 2 but i lost my spot but everyone knows u most of all have been in the bruins corner no doubt!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight : dez i had a great one for u 2 but i lost my spot but everyone knows u most of all have been in the bruins corner no doubt!!!

You know as well as I Loyal,that the wins are even sweeter after having stuck by them when the going gets tough.Right now,it's Believers 3 and the Doubters 0(since we started keeping track).Cheers to another win in Montreal!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus and all like you - it is your day, Bruins gift to you tonight : You know as well as I Loyal,that the wins are even sweeter after having stuck by them when the going gets tough.Right now,it's Believers 3 and the Doubters 0(since we started keeping track).Cheers to another win in Montreal!
    Posted by dezaruchi

lmao

Sections
Shortcuts