Cactus Tony- Speechless...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Cactus Tony- Speechless...

Really? Thanks for the insight. GOODBYE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Cactus Tony- Speechless...:
    [QUOTE]I am in shock..never did I ever see this coming . I put them down all year long. Wanted Julien fired , rooted against them vs Montreal so he would be canned. But now...I am speechless . Won't dare try to hop on the bandwagon cause too many would try to cut my fingers off... and I won't predict they can win it...cause I might jinx em.. So therefore, speechless.. and NO I dont give a crap about any of you that will be firing away at me..
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

no no. don't stop now. keep predicting the B's to lose. you have been perfectly wrong every time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Please keep up the hate man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

No really, I agree Jerry. You've been some sort of good luck charm, Cacpiss Stoney! Don't stop! What are you now like 0-14?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you've already made your mark and predicted the b's downfall, and we thank you for it...you're our little good luck charm. the opposite of what you want has been happening since the playoffs started, you have an uncanny ability to be wrong about everything. well done

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

HEY CACTUS HUBBY SAID YOU'RE A TOOL , DO YOU WANNA BE MORE SPEECHLESS LOOK AT THAT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]I am in shock..never did I ever see this coming . I put them down all year long. Wanted Julien fired , rooted against them vs Montreal so he would be canned. But now...I am speechless . Won't dare try to hop on the bandwagon cause too many would try to cut my fingers off... and I won't predict they can win it...cause I might jinx em.. So therefore, speechless.. and NO I dont give a crap about any of you that will be firing away at me..

Dont worry about these bums Tony, you were right all along and will be proven so in the end because you obviously have a high hockey IQ. Which should help make up for your generally low regular IQ. I can relate, when I graduated from school the class valedictorian was Forrest Gump.
    BTW, have you decided on when the operation will be for the cactus removal? Great story for the gandkids one day, yes? I mean if you can still have them once the cactus is removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Cacti! Please give me a hate filled rant! I know you have a few left in you.
    How bad is thomas?

Heck throw in a few Julien bashes, were going to lose 5-0 right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

COCKTOSS....that will never get old. LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Cactus Tony - Speechless... that's great!

Cactus Tony - with his fingers cut off... priceless!

Way to go Tony, you would make the world a better place.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Perhaps if you remove the cactus you will be able to speak again. If I had one there, I would be speechless too. Screaming doesnt count as speech right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Maybe tony its because of what you have shoved in your mouth!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

JUST SO I U KNOW WE WERENT GOING LET U BACK ON ANYWAYS!!!
    U WILL ALWAYS BE A JOKE ON HERE!!!
    U ARE IN THE TROLL HALL O FAME!!!
    HERES WHY SO U DONT FORGET LOSER!!!

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89">
    First: 4/9/2009
    Last: 6/10/2011
    If I read one more comment about how Seguin is coming along and all that other happy crap how the Bruins know just what they are doing with players, I am gonna throwup allover the Globe when I go to the convenient store- I won't buy one.

Right now, Seguin is a BUST of a # 2 pick! I will tell ya more- Kessel got run out of town for playing soft just like this kid, but you wimps defend Tyler to the end.

Although, I can honestly say that if we our coach only had a freakin BRAIN, Seguin may have had a little bit better year.

Some of you fans are so STUPID! It is like you watch a totally different game. You defend your favorites and continually make EXCUSES for their failures.

Here is the Bruins breakdown, my last discussion start of the year- I promise.

Start at the top : Jacobs family- money hungry grabbin cheapskates that probably screwed the Bruins and their fans a Cup or two by never going to get THE Player(s) to help take them over the top.

Nealy- Mgmt Puppet/ figurehead only of days gone by.

Peter Chiapet - thinks he is a smartie is really a pushover = sucker - see B Burke who is still laughing . His biggest claim to fame is backing into a # 2 pick by screwing up on the Kessel deal.

Clown Julien-one of the stupidest non strategic coaches ever witnessed. This idiot only calls a timeout after the Bruins have already basically LOST the freakin game! Maddeningly loves muckers and grinders. I would like to see him thrown right out of this mucking town!!
    Demoralized Rask , has screwed up Seguin so badly by playing him with totally useless players like Paille / Thornton..and others. Moved him away from the natural position in which he flourished * center* and has basically destroyed this young man. Yet, he sure does play his favorites like Ryder, Thornton, all the 4th line muckers and grinders ..this coach S U C K S and this town will be so so much better off once he is  G O N E !!

Chara- Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business!

Thomas- Old man breaking down, Overused by a moron of a coach.
    Rask- will thrive once he gets set free from this hole of a team.

Peverly- can you say MISTAKE ? a younger faster Wheeler for this joker?
    Kelly- Can you say Chia overpaid his FORMER EMPLOYER?
    Bergeron- come on 5 mill a yr for a 20 goal scoring mucker?? NO SUPERSTAR!
    Ryder - Plllllllllllllllllllllllease- and they would not release this guy why??
    Kaberle- he aint' stayin in Boston- its a pit stop- back to Toronto- good by Joe Colborne- and yet another # 1 pick - great job Chia Pet! You MORON!
    Shawn THornton- do we really have to keep a guy because he is ''good in the locker room' I mean , what the heck is he doing in that darn locker room that makes him invaluable ? he does nothing on the ice, waste of a roster spot!
    Bruins outbid NO ONE ELSE for his services - what  a JOKE of a mgmt team!

SO ENJOY THESE CLOWNS WHILE YOU CAN ...THEY HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS 1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT LOOK ABOUT THEM DON'T THEY ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Cactus Tony- Speechless...:
    [QUOTE]JUST SO I U KNOW WE WERENT GOING LET U BACK ON ANYWAYS!!! U WILL ALWAYS BE A JOKE ON HERE!!! U ARE IN THE TROLL HALL O FAME!!! HERES WHY SO U DONT FORGET LOSER!!!   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89 " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89 " target="_parent"> cactusTony Posts: 274 First: 4/9/2009 Last: 6/10/2011 If I read one more comment about how Seguin is coming along and all that other happy crap how the Bruins know just what they are doing with players, I am gonna throwup allover the Globe when I go to the convenient store- I won't buy one. Right now, Seguin is a BUST of a # 2 pick ! I will tell ya more- Kessel got run out of town for playing soft just like this kid, but you wimps defend Tyler to the end. Although, I can honestly say that if we our coach only had a freakin BRAIN, Seguin may have had a little bit better year. Some of you fans are so STUPID! It is like you watch a totally different game. You defend your favorites and continually make EXCUSES for their failures. Here is the Bruins breakdown, my last discussion start of the year- I promise. Start at the top : Jacobs family - money hungry grabbin cheapskates that probably screwed the Bruins and their fans a Cup or two by never going to get THE Player(s) to help take them over the top. Nealy - Mgmt Puppet/ figurehead only of days gone by. Peter Chiapet - thinks he is a smartie is really a pushover = sucker - see B Burke who is still laughing . His biggest claim to fame is backing into a # 2 pick by screwing up on the Kessel deal. Clown Julien -one of the stupidest non strategic coaches ever witnessed. This idiot only calls a timeout after the Bruins have already basically LOST the freakin game! Maddeningly loves muckers and grinders. I would like to see him thrown right out of this mucking town!! Demoralized Rask , has screwed up Seguin so badly by playing him with totally useless players like Paille / Thornton..and others. Moved him away from the natural position in which he flourished * center* and has basically destroyed this young man. Yet, he sure does play his favorites like Ryder, Thornton, all the 4th line muckers and grinders ..this coach S U C K S and this town will be so so much better off once he is  G O N E !! Chara - Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business! Thomas - Old man breaking down, Overused by a moron of a coach. Rask - will thrive once he gets set free from this hole of a team. Peverly - can you say MISTAKE ? a younger faster Wheeler for this joker? Kelly - Can you say Chia overpaid his FORMER EMPLOYER? Bergeron - come on 5 mill a yr for a 20 goal scoring mucker?? NO SUPERSTAR! Ryder - Plllllllllllllllllllllllease- and they would not release this guy why?? Kaberle - he aint' stayin in Boston- its a pit stop- back to Toronto- good by Joe Colborne- and yet another # 1 pick - great job Chia Pet! You MORON! Shawn THornton - do we really have to keep a guy because he is ''good in the locker room' I mean , what the heck is he doing in that darn locker room that makes him invaluable ? he does nothing on the ice, waste of a roster spot! Bruins outbid NO ONE ELSE for his services - what  a JOKE of a mgmt team! SO ENJOY THESE CLOWNS WHILE YOU CAN ...THEY HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS 1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT LOOK ABOUT THEM DON'T THEY ?
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    Nice work Loyal. Tony is a "grade A" Asss  hole who's obviously very confused about what it means to be speechless. I love that the thread you've reposted starts out with another of his "promises" of not returning and starting ridiculous threads.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cactus Tony- Speechless... : Nice work Loyal. Tony is a "grade A" Asss  hole who's obviously very confused about what it means to be speechless. I love that the thread you've reposted starts out with another of his "promises" of not returning and starting ridiculous threads. GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

thank u dez but i have a even better one for u are u going to be on here in next say 10 mins. i found an awesome post i know u will absolutely die laughing when u read it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cactus Tony- Speechless... : thank u dez but i have a even better one for u are u going to be on here in next say 10 mins. i found an awesome post i know u will absolutely die laughing when u read it.

dez do u remember this loser was this guy!!!

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff">
    First: 1/2/2011
    Last: 4/30/2011
    I'm starting to feel bad for these poor souls who get sucked in every single year and think the Bruins have real shot at a Cup.

This whole organization is mismanaged! I am a die hard Bruins fan as well but that doesn't mean I am going to fool myself into thinking this team has a shot or that the powers that be know what they are doing.

I hold MY TEAM accountable. We are the Cincinnatti Bengals of the NHL like it or not it is really that simple.

This front office is fundamentally flawed as well as the team on the ice and ownership is more then happy if they just qualify for the playoffs.

Are the last holdouts finally starting to see that this is a never ending cycle of ineptitude on Causeway St?! Nothing is going to change without changing the overall philosophy of this organization...
    Or how about this one

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff">
    Good ol' Fletcher Jacobs always good for a laugh or two lol

Enjoy those Adams Division banners
    i know fletch will love that one or this one

With core guys like CHARA, SAVARD, RYDER led by men like JULIEN you have ZERO shot at a Stanley Cup!

Those guys are great during the season for the Tuesday night games against Atlanta or Thursday night games vs Columbus. They get you all the points you need to get to the playoffs but when crunch time comes in the playoffs they wilt like flowers and get "nervous" (Thanks Chara)

Don't worry though PC has locked most of these guys up for years and years.

This organization is fundamentally flawed. Built for the regular season and not for the Cup
    or finally this gem
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ada12f2d3-21f8-419c-94d6-e8d996100af9&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion:da12f2d3-21f8-419c-94d6-e8d996100af9Post:39631301-7da3-4d8e-be79-b52fb5ee2d23">Re: Taylor Hall vs Tyler Seguin:
    In Response to Re: Taylor Hall vs Tyler Seguin : Wow,something reasonably positive about a Bruins player.........you've changed man.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Nope read my posts carefully, I call them like I see them and am not one of the brainless lemmings that post on here who can't see the forest through the trees.

No offense dez but I think if you got offered a job to handwash all the Bruins jocks after games for free you'd take it in a heartbeat

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cactus Tony- Speechless... : dez do u remember this loser was this guy!!!   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff " target="_parent"> 40YrsNoCup Posts: 196 First: 1/2/2011 Last: 4/30/2011 I'm starting to feel bad for these poor souls who get sucked in every single year and think the Bruins have real shot at a Cup. This whole organization is mismanaged! I am a die hard Bruins fan as well but that doesn't mean I am going to fool myself into thinking this team has a shot or that the powers that be know what they are doing. I hold MY TEAM accountable. We are the Cincinnatti Bengals of the NHL like it or not it is really that simple. This front office is fundamentally flawed as well as the team on the ice and ownership is more then happy if they just qualify for the playoffs. Are the last holdouts finally starting to see that this is a never ending cycle of ineptitude on Causeway St?! Nothing is going to change without changing the overall philosophy of this organization... Or how about this one www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff "> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff " target="_parent"> 40YrsNoCup Posts: 196 First: 1/2/2011 Last: 4/30/2011 Good ol' Fletcher Jacobs always good for a laugh or two lol Enjoy those Adams Division banners i know fletch will love that one or this one www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff "> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff " target="_parent"> 40YrsNoCup Posts: 196 First: 1/2/2011 Last: 4/30/2011 With core guys like CHARA, SAVARD, RYDER led by men like JULIEN you have ZERO shot at a Stanley Cup! Those guys are great during the season for the Tuesday night games against Atlanta or Thursday night games vs Columbus. They get you all the points you need to get to the playoffs but when crunch time comes in the playoffs they wilt like flowers and get "nervous" (Thanks Chara) Don't worry though PC has locked most of these guys up for years and years. This organization is fundamentally flawed. Built for the regular season and not for the Cup or finally this gem www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff "> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff&plckUserId=1b9bb6be0ad5248842796d02d38044ff " target="_parent"> 40YrsNoCup Posts: 196 First: 1/2/2011 Last: 4/30/2011 In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ada12f2d3-21f8-419c-94d6-e8d996100af9&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion:da12f2d3-21f8-419c-94d6-e8d996100af9Post:39631301-7da3-4d8e-be79-b52fb5ee2d23 "> Re: Taylor Hall vs Tyler Seguin : In Response to Re: Taylor Hall vs Tyler Seguin : Wow,something reasonably positive about a Bruins player.........you've changed man. Posted by dezaruchi Nope read my posts carefully, I call them like I see them and am not one of the brainless lemmings that post on here who can't see the forest through the trees. No offense dez but I think if you got offered a job to handwash all the Bruins jocks after games for free you'd take it in a heartbeat
    Yeah Loyal, I've laughed at him all year.......the guy who buys playoff tickets only so he can complain about the prices that all of the "poor saps" have to pay.Yeah, I was thinking today about that clown and  another former "tough-guy poster" that went by JWensink. Both of those clowns loved to tell everyone else how stupid they were for believing in this Bruins squad and the management team that put it together.Those 2 dinks are now conspicuous by their absence.Oh well ,it ends up being 2 positives anyway......those dinks aren't around anymore(embarrassed I'm sure and rightfully so) and I don't miss them at all.  It's win-win for me.....nice job keeping the faith all year Loyal...
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cactus Tony- Speechless... : Yeah Loyal, I've laughed at him all year.......the guy who buys playoff tickets only so he can complain about the prices that all of the "poor saps" have to pay.Yeah, I was thinking today about that clown and  another former "tough-guy poster" that went by JWensink. Both of those clowns loved to tell everyone else how stupid they were for believing in this Bruins squad and the management team that put it together.Those 2 dinks are now conspicuous by their absence.Oh well ,it ends up being 2 positives anyway......those dinks aren't around anymore(embarrassed I'm sure and rightfully so) and I don't miss them at all.  It's win-win for me.....nice job keeping the faith all year Loyal... GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

thanks dez 2 more wins!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

One labeled on my sig, always labeled on my sig.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Cactus Tony- Speechless... : One labeled on my sig, always labeled on my sig.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Dont let the last one on that list fool u either. im sure u have seen his post since the bruins won game 2. he is looking for forgiveness to now too!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

of course cactus your the moron who spelled cam nealy right?

25. This post has been removed.