Call it like it is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Call it like it is

For those who are missing good coverage add Stanley cup of chowda to your reads. The latest has a good read on Marchand, and clearly questions the objectivity of the coaching staff. Recognizing that Marchand's personality is a challenge, Stanley focused on results and contributions. Certainly more entertaining than other local reviews.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Call it like it is

The only thing I'm wondering about Marchand is if it's only possible for him to be a truly effective player when he is being a rat.  Since he has dialed it down a bit, he seems to be a different player.  Still like him, but different.

I also think he strives on emotion and pressure, which is hard to find so early in the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He lead the team in scoring last season, Hang.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A needle with skills.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He lead the team in scoring last season, Hang.

[/QUOTE]

True, his style just looks a little different early on.  He's not as feisty and he has had a few bad turnovers that I'v e seen.  He just needs to pull himself up by the bootstraps I think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Too many housewarming party's at his new downtown Boston condo, he'll get it going, no worries.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

True, his style just looks a little different early on.  He's not as feisty and he has had a few bad turnovers that I'v e seen.  He just needs to pull himself up by the bootstraps I think.

[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen a lot of B's hockey this year, but in the two games I have seen, he's been careless.  They're just stupid mistakes as if he's not really paying attention or trying his best.

I'm sure he'll snap out of it.  Maybe this new ride with his favorite liney will get him in gear.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Everyone not named Orr or Gretzky is going to have an off-year. That is simply the way of things.

Besides, its ony 10 games in. Plenty of season to go...

Sections
Shortcuts