Calling Nathan Horton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Calling Nathan Horton?

Nathan Horton is waiting for the play-offs. Go get'em Nate!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Horton is a bit streaky but he never stops trying. You never see the head go down he just keeps plugging away. He doesn't disappear like some ex-Bruins (no prizes for guessing) which is why he was clutch in the playoffs.

Also, who was it tying up Erhoff when Chara's shot went in for the tying goal?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Calling Nathan Horton?:
    [QUOTE]Horton is a bit streaky but he never stops trying. You never see the head go down he just keeps plugging away. He doesn't disappear like some ex-Bruins (no prizes for guessing) which is why he was clutch in the playoffs. Also, who was it tying up Erhoff when Chara's shot went in for the tying goal?
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]
    Anyone that calls Horton a floater isn't watching the games closely enough. Even during his worst scoring droughts of last season, I always felt he was working hard. The trade that brought Horton to town was one that really changed this organization for the better. You also wouldn't see a teammate mistreated if Horton has anything to say about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling Nathan Horton? : Anyone that calls Horton a floater isn't watching the games closely enough. Even during his worst scoring droughts of last season, I always felt he was working hard. The trade that brought Horton to town was one that really changed this organization for the better. You also wouldn't see a teammate mistreated if Horton has anything to say about it.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]I would be worried if he was not getting his chances , like tonite he should have buried a few.. Last year's Horton would have.. I  happen to think that little concussion problem he had in the playoffs might be a contributing factor in his sometimes lackadaisical play . I don't think he has fully recovered , even though he continues to say he feels fine from what I read.... I don't buy it...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

you either didn't watch too many reg. season games last year or you don't have a very good memory.  he'll finish the season with at least 25 goals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I still don't think he's 100% from the concussion. Probably explains why he's not being as physical as he was last year. Hopefully when playoff time comes.......he'll be ready to do what he did last year.