**CAM** Julien Has To Go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: **CAM** Julien Has To Go

Seriously, now I'm starting to question if you're real.  Because no sane, adult human being would attribute Colorado's success with Matt Hunwick's play.  Of course victories mean a "whole bunch", but Hunwick did not singlehandedly win 6 straight games for the Avalanche.  In fact, he is playing quite poorly.  Rather, the Avalanche are a well constructed team with a good balance of size and speed. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

At this point I'd take Barry Melrose over CJ--- well maybe not, but this team definetly needs a change and FAST!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Way to address the point I just made.  Even you know your argument is ridiculous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Seriously, now I'm starting to question if you're real.  Because no sane, adult human being would attribute Colorado's success with Matt Hunwick's play.  Of course victories mean a "whole bunch", but Hunwick did not singlehandedly win 6 straight games for the Avalanche.  In fact, he is playing quite poorly.  Rather, the Avalanche are a well constructed team with a good balance of size and speed.

Again you are missing my point--- Let me try explain to you in a fashion that you can understand:

Being on a winning team--- HAPPY!

Being on a listless lethargic team--- SAD!

1 + 1 = 2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

TimThomas-god

You are the only one here tonight that thinks CJ is not the problem. 

ARE YOU RIGHT or is it the other 50 + people here that thinks CJ has lost this team are correct?

I 'm believe my eyes and the vast Majority that see it the same way my eyes are seeing it.  You need to get your vision checked.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: **CAM** Julien Has To Go:
    [QUOTE]Seriously, now I'm starting to question if you're real.  Because no sane, adult human being would attribute Colorado's success with Matt Hunwick's play.  Of course victories mean a "whole bunch", but Hunwick did not singlehandedly win 6 straight games for the Avalanche.  In fact, he is playing quite poorly.  Rather, the Avalanche are a well constructed team with a good balance of size and speed. Again you are missing my point--- Let me try explain to you in a fashion that you can understand: Being on a winning team--- HAPPY! Being on a listless lethargic team--- SAD! 1 + 1 = 2
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

May I ask: How old are you?  Because you are acting like a child.  You made a point (Matt Hunwick is better off in Colorado) and yet you failed to support it with any sort of facts or evidence.  Hunwick has performed downright awful since playing with the Avs, which contradicts what you previously stated.  Since Hunwick played poorly both before and after the trade, then the problem is obviously not the coaching, it's him.  Your argument is completely absurd, because it has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Claude Julien is a good coach. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

May I ask: How old are you?  Because you are acting like a child.  You made a point (Matt Hunwick is better off in Colorado) and yet you failed to support it with any sort of facts or evidence.  Hunwick has performed downright awful since playing with the Avs, which contradicts what you previously stated.  Since Hunwick played poorly both before and after the trade, then the problem is obviously not the coaching, it's him.  Your argument is completely absurd, because it has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Claude Julien is a good coach.

ITS OBVIOUS YOUR AN IGNORANT FOOL!

By the way--- Matt Hunwick is in Colorado presently thanking hus lucky stars that he got out of Claudes CRAPPY system.

I never stated that Hunwick was playing good or bad (see above).  You keep bringing that up.  I cant dumb this down for you anymore.  Hunwick is happy to be out of Boston because his team is winning and the Bruins continue to be in a rut they will not get out of until there is a change at coach.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

You keep missing the point.

By saying, "Matt Hunwick is in Colorado presently thanking hus lucky stars that he got out of Claudes CRAPPY system," you are implying that Julien's coaching somehow affected HIS play.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

you are implying that Julien's coaching somehow affected HIS play.  

NO I AM NOT!

I am simply saying that he is happy to be playing on a team that is having success.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"Cam i know your reading these post."
    - pjstock

...and I'm sleeping with Scarlett Johannsen

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]I'd **actually** like to see Millbury behind the bench
    Posted by TommyD603[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

SO WOULD I !!!

Signed,

A Habs' fan !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

[QUOTE]I'd **actually** like to see Millbury behind the bench
    Posted by TommyD603[/QUOTE]

THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR AT LEAST A MONTH!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

this team has too much talent... coach needs to be more accountable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I believe if Julian is replaced that Cam will come down and at least temporarily coach the B's...then bring in Milbury, O'Rielly and Cashman to assist or take the team over...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

You people are sad with your Milbury....O'Reilly dreams...this is 2010! Milbury built the Islanders...nice job! Yeah they need a new coach but they need a new GM and President and Owner first! This organization has been rehashing the 1970's "Big Bad Bruins" bs for 40 years now and you people keep buying it!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

The team is soft and predictable .  Don't stick up for each other. NO heart.  I"ve been a fan for over 40 yrs. This is the softest B's team I"ve ever seen.  What ever happened to the pride to be a B.  Horton gets elbowed in the face and should come out in the 2nd ready to rip someone's head off.  Ryder is floating around. Savard has no one to pass to....I believe CJ has lost the team..Bring in Hitchcock....at least he won't put up with this crap from the players....
    New lines:
    Caron-Bergeron-Seguin
    Ryder-krejci-Lucic
    Horton-Savard-Wheeler
    Marchand/Paille- Campbell- Thornton

We can't make a trade so have to go with what we have. No one is calling looking for Ryder .
    I can't believe the effort last nite..please bench somone to send a msg.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from twentyfour. Show twentyfour's posts

I don't usually jump on the "fire the coach" bandwagon, but it's become obvious that Claude has to go. If the team had been soft from the very beginning of the season, I might be more inclined to say that the issue was the team or some kind of cancer in the locker room...but the guys came out blasting at the start and something has happened to change that.  Claude's system is basically sound, but he doesn't have the ability to adjust his game plan when needed. He's fine when it comes to defense, but I'm not sure he knows how to motivate his forwards.  It's clear that he doesn't give them the room to do what they do best...break out and use their talent to get goals.  We have some forwards with real talent on this team - Krejci, Lucic, Horton, Bergeron, Savard, Seguin, Marchand - but instead of being given the chance to fly out there, they're forced to work within a rigid defensive system.  Don't get me wrong...I'm a fan of strong team defense...but that should be the starting point for your system, not the whole d@mn thing.  When this team goes out there and plays fast and bangs bodies, no one can beat them.  The players know that.  Over the past month or so I've noticed that no one is hitting anymore - not even the guys that are KNOWN for that.  Stuart, Boychuck, Lucic...I used to expect to see them knock guys flat in open ice...but now there's very little of that, if any at all.  Maybe Claude has put the fear of god into them about bad hits...I don't know.  What I DO know is that I've finally come to see that Claude is in serious trouble and I'll be very surprised if he makes it to the all-star break.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

[QUOTE]You people are sad with your Milbury....O'Reilly dreams...this is 2010! Milbury built the Islanders...nice job! Yeah they need a new coach but they need a new GM and President and Owner first! This organization has been rehashing the 1970's "Big Bad Bruins" bs for 40 years now and you people keep buying it!!!
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

Hey dude were not sugggesting Milbury as GM. I think can Julien, put in Milbury as the interm and see how the rest of the season goes. What do we have to lose...4 out of the next five?...again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

[QUOTE]I don't usually jump on the "fire the coach" bandwagon, but it's become obvious that Claude has to go. If the team had been soft from the very beginning of the season, I might be more inclined to say that the issue was the team or some kind of cancer in the locker room...

I agree I don't ride that bandwagon either but Julien has lost this team. His style has always grated on players and he becomes expendable.
     His mismanagement of Seguin alone is reason for execution. I watch Hall in Edmonton and they realize that he is the franchise's future and actually put him in a situation where he can succeed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bennyjo30. Show bennyjo30's posts

I am completely on board with at least the consideration of Mike Milbury as the Bruins coach. Clearly nobody wants him at any GM capacity. But as a coach, he will bring something new to the table that will be completely different than Julien's style. And isn't that what we are all looking for? He is a proven coach who got the Bruins to the Stanley Cup Finals. We all know he definitely won't be afraid to stick up for his team and also give the team hell when they don't show up. And, he will give the team credit when it is deserved. He's a tough guy. Maybe someone to consider.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

As for Hunwick.  He should be happy he is still an NHL player.  I expect his career to go in the AHL / Europe direction real soon.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

My $0.02.

If the players are blaming coaching for their play, that is far more of an excuse than anything Julien has uttered (most of his statements qualify more as acknowledgement of failure, with the implication that they need to get better (though they haven't)).

Sure, firing him would remove the target of that excuse, and maybe lead to an up-tick of play, but as soon as things go south for a game or two, what's to stop them from blaming the new coach and going into another spiral?  Do you fire him too?

Ha!  Maybe that's the solution.  No coach.  Just have the players run the game themselves, and be wholly accountable on their own.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from twentyfour. Show twentyfour's posts

"Sure, firing him would remove the target of that excuse, and maybe lead to an up-tick of play, but as soon as things go south for a game or two, what's to stop them from blaming the new coach and going into another spiral?  Do you fire him too?"

In fairness, this hasn't been a game or two and I don't think that Claude is just Goat of the Day.  It's become a pattern - especially over the course of this season.  You can't tell me that having a bad patch is the same as what's happening right now and saying that we're just beating up on the coach when it's the fault of the players is a little naive.  What are Ryder and Wheeler supposed to do?  Bench themselves??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In fairness, this hasn't been a game or two and I don't think that Claude is just Goat of the Day.  It's become a pattern - especially over the course of this season.  You can't tell me that having a bad patch is the same as what's happening right now and saying that we're just beating up on the coach when it's the fault of the players is a little naive.  What are Ryder and Wheeler supposed to do?  Bench themselves??
    Posted by twentyfour[/QUOTE]

I think you missed the main part of my point, probably because I left out some important explanations.  My comment was meant to be in regards to all the claims that the players are "tuning out the coach", which to me is the same as blaming him for their troubles.

Here is the way that suggests things would go, to me.  Team plays well, everyone is happy.  Team has a bad patch (say 2-3 games) and the players (internally at least) put all the blame on the coach.  This leads to them playing badly another week, because they don't think it is their problem to fix.  That's how things look like they are now.  It's a self-feeding cycle.

So no, it is not just a bad patch, but if the players really are blaming the coach for what is happening, I'm not sure firing the coach will prevent the same sequence of events in the future.  If anything, it may reinforce the blame-shifting behavior.  After all, the coach being fired proves they were right.

Ryder benching himself would be hilarious.

Sections
Shortcuts