Cam, save our season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Cam, save our season

fire claude, it's all we have left for hope.  We have endured the same thing for all of his seasons here, hot cold, hot then cold, deep freeze, on fire, choke in first or second round.  Enough is enough, we know what he and his style produce.  This team has some players, has some talent, especially in net and your #1 dman.  These are huge advantages, both of which have helped hide clods problems.  Free this team of him and see what we have down the home stretch.

Not to mention, no other coach in the NHL would have done worse developing seguin this season.

Give Clod the NJ Devils treatment!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Cam, save our season

In Response to Cam, save our season:
    [QUOTE]fire claude, it's all we have left for hope.  We have endured the same thing for all of his seasons here, hot cold, hot then cold, deep freeze, on fire, choke in first or second round.  Enough is enough, we know what he and his style produce.  This team has some players, has some talent, especially in net and your #1 dman.  These are huge advantages, both of which have helped hide clods problems.  Free this team of him and see what we have down the home stretch. Not to mention, no other coach in the NHL would have done worse developing seguin this season. Give Clod the NJ Devils treatment!
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Amen I have wanted him fired ever since the second round exit to the cains in 09

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Cam, save our season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Cam, save our season : Amen I have wanted him fired ever since the second round exit to the cains in 09
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

He definitely should have been fired after last years debacle...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cam, save our season : He definitely should have been fired after last years debacle...
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

Yea but that could have been prevented had he gotten the axe after the loss to the cains wich should have never happend. The only reason they lost that series was claudes failure to make any kind of adjustments.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cam, save our season : Yea but that could have been prevented had he gotten the axe after the loss to the cains wich should have never happend. The only reason they lost that series was claudes failure to make any kind of adjustments.

True, but to make the mistake of not firing him after the collapse last year is ridiculous.  Someone needed to take the fall for that, and NOBODY did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cam, save our season : True, but to make the mistake of not firing him after the collapse last year is ridiculous.  Someone needed to take the fall for that, and NOBODY did.

I would love if cam did a house cleaning of all the coaches and PC. PC promised changes in the exit press conference after the philly series yeat he brings back the entire core. PC since you don't like to make any changes I think he should be shown the door and take his boy claude with him. He will probaly extend claude another 5 years after this game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cam, save our season : I would love if cam did a house cleaning of all the coaches and PC. PC promised changes in the exit press conference after the philly series yeat he brings back the entire core. PC since you don't like to make any changes I think he should be shown the door and take his boy claude with him. He will probaly extend claude another 5 years after this game.

Unfortunately the Jacobs will not pay two coaches that have been fired...I believe they are still paying Dave lewis....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Lewis is off the payroll this year, but what does clod have on his extension 2 or 3 more years?

I'm starting to think maybe chia should be in the clod conversation too...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Pathetic...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]Lewis is off the payroll this year, but what does clod have on his extension 2 or 3 more years? I'm starting to think maybe chia should be in the clod conversation too...

Yup, how many bad contracts has this guy given out? He made a great trade with Toronto, but what else?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cam, save our season : Yup, how many bad contracts has this guy given out? He made a great trade with Toronto, but what else?

Great trade? I am not even ready to say we got the better end yet let alone call it great. Say what you want about Kessel but this team sure could use him expecialy on the power play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I have yet to bash Claude Julien. My cousin in New Jersey keeps asking me why I don't see what he has been telling me. He said Lou cut him loose with the best record a month before the playoffs becuase the team would struggle when they ahd the lead. If not for all-world goaltending that good team would have a much worse record...Kind of sounds familiar.For a defensive coach how many shots have we allowed to the Sabres and Islanders?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cam, save our season : Great trade? I am not even ready to say we got the better end yet let alone call it great. Say what you want about Kessel but this team sure could use him expecialy on the power play.

Not even gonna respond to you on this one. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Too many!!  The system is collapsing and not efficient against the teams who are sending 2 forecheckers in deep.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cam, save our season : Not even gonna respond to you on this one. 

Go ahead would love to hear how you can say AT this point in time how you know we got the better end of the deal? Do you have a crystal ball?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

We beat NYI, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary, Van, none of which we will see in the playoffs.  Then we see Mtl, Buf, Pit and lose all 3 could be first or second round matchups, plus Henrik L shuts us down consistently for NYR.  Not saying we will lose early, but eastern conf finals arent as much of a lock as everyone is thinking.  As much as we should beat all of the teams listed, would it shock anyone if we lost to them too?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Indeed I don't see a lot of good first round matchups for the Bs!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

I just don't get why we haven't fired this guy yet?  So many terrible times, we've won some regular season games, this is awful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

What upsets me about Julien is he really didn't dchange anything from the Buffalo loss to this one against NYI. The offense is still "back to the D and then screen the G" on the PP. The breakout still has far too many  unecessary lateral passes and the intensity is still spotty. If things are not working for you why not try something else?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]What upsets me about Julien is he really didn't dchange anything from the Buffalo loss to this one against NYI. The offense is still "back to the D and then screen the G" on the PP. The breakout still has far too many  unecessary lateral passes and the intensity is still spotty. If things are not working for you why not try something else?
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

Claude is like a robot who is only trained to be able to figure out one math question. When the question is different he gives the same answer. Claude has shown he is not capable of any changes besides benching young players to try to take the blame off him and his braid dead coaching staff. Ryder or any vets ever get benched?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

In Response to Cam, save our season:
    [QUOTE]fire claude, it's all we have left for hope.  We have endured the same thing for all of his seasons here, hot cold, hot then cold, deep freeze, on fire, choke in first or second round.  Enough is enough, we know what he and his style produce.  This team has some players, has some talent, especially in net and your #1 dman.  These are huge advantages, both of which have helped hide clods problems.  Free this team of him and see what we have down the home stretch. Not to mention, no other coach in the NHL would have done worse developing seguin this season. Give Clod the NJ Devils treatment!

Amen to all you stated, particularly regarding the development of Tyler Seguin. Seguin is a raw talent and he has holes in has game but his upside is considerable.  But under the coaching of Clooode (the unimaginative one)  he's got this so freakin confused and now he's buried on the 4th line. Seguin looks like he possesses real game changing abiltiy, the kind of abiltiy we haven't seen in Boston since Cam Neely. Fire this guy before he really screws this kid up. There is a reason why CJ was fired by the hated Habs and the Devils (just before the playoffs) but I wouldn't get my hopes up fellow Bruins fans. Be prepared for more suffering.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Cam grady little should be a good example. you've been given enough proof. show him the door.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guy8. Show Guy8's posts

Wondering who Neely and PC would hire to replace Claude... Rob Murray, Bob Hartley, Craig MacTavish, Scott Gordon, Michel Therrien, Rick Tocchet?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cam, save our season : Yup, how many bad contracts has this guy given out? He made a great trade with Toronto, but what else?
    Sturm, Kobasew, Ward, Wideman, and that's just in the last 1+ years. You can say all you want about Wards leadership and lockerroom presence, he wasn't going to offer much on ice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Wondering who Neely and PC would hire to replace Claude... Rob Murray, Bob Hartley, Craig MacTavish, Scott Gordon, Michel Therrien, Rick Tocchet?
    Posted by Guy8[/QUOTE]
    Doug Jarvis who is currently already working for the organization.

Sections
Shortcuts