Cam time to clean house

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Cam time to clean house

In Response to Cam time to clean house:
    [QUOTE]I think this group has been given enough time. No killer instinct, 2 man advantage PP looked awful, blown leads, soft defence, forwards outside the perimeter no sustained pressure. Only untouchables Krejci, Seguin and Lucic. PC and Julien should be put on a slow boat to China. Time to dump some of these overpaid underacheivers. Savard, Ryder, Wheeler and Lurch. Look for some major changes to this team in the New Year.
    Posted by mitchco98[/QUOTE]

The status quo will be a second round visit loss, and Toronto 1st pick bringing a player who sits and watches the game from Mt. Olympus.  Please CHECK the next version of postional hockey.comedy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Its funny, I missed the 1st 2 periods and the 3rd didnt impress me other than ryders effort on his goal. 4th line was put on the ice after that goal, a giveaway at the Bs blueline ( thornton i think) 2-2 then thornton takes a penalty, 3-2 sabres.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I was at the game last night and was disgusted with the lack of effort, no hitting, no fighting and no hustle. They looked like they didn't even care,I am glad I didn't pay for the tickets. Some kind of change is needed to shake this team up.