Camallarie

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Camallarie

Maybe we could trade Thorton, Pieay and Whodobin...Too bad we can't trade Dogavans since we just picked him up..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i don't mind spelling a players name wrong. some are tough to spell. if you're going to start a thread with the title being the players name, it should be spelled right. He is wildly inconsistent. He could be a 30 goal scorer, or an absolute dud. I wouldn't be willing to pay him 7 mill the next two years, 6 against the cap. Get Calgary to take 2 million of the cap hit next year, and i'd give calgary khokhlachev and a 2nd

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i don't mind spelling a players name wrong. some are tough to spell. if you're going to start a thread with the title being the players name, it should be spelled right. He is wildly inconsistent. He could be a 30 goal scorer, or an absolute dud. I wouldn't be willing to pay him 7 mill the next two years, 6 against the cap. Get Calgary to take 2 million of the cap hit next year, and i'd give calgary khokhlachev and a 2nd

I know your not talking to me. My second grade spelling bee certificate (signed by Ms. Wisetrop) states, your not talking to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

I know your not talking to me. My second grade spelling bee certificate (signed by Ms. Wisetrop) states, your not talking to me.

no i was talking to the OP haha

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to uppercut's comment:

Maybe we could trade Thorton, Pieay and Whodobin...Too bad we can't trade Dogavans since we just picked him up..

Thought i would just ask a question i never thought i would get an imature response
    I dont use spell check like you do its amazing how some people are tough behind their computers, I think their are some great posts on here and would rather read them and contribute then waste my time trying to cut them up

we're not gonna spell check ya man but if the title is spelled wrong it just kinda makes the thread look stupid.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

f..ck the flames. Still sore bout the o reilly debacle.

Cammalleri

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

how's about those Calamari I had last night ......uhmmmmm

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

.......with an order of berg's ( Sved and Soder) afterwards ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

.......with an order of berg's ( Sved and Soder) afterwards ?

yup Sved vodka and now Sober

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Cammie Granato?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

A nice pastafasool sounds good right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I think he might be worth picking up if the price is right, thats if peter wants to deal with him again  

I would put him on the top of the list for me. I don't think it's gonna happen after the recent debacle - which suks. But on a positive note we just locked up Matt Bartkowski who has played in the NHL before. Don't worry about the spelling, it's a hockey forum with some real smart types, just ask em. This place can get pretty f'd up sometimes. Jump right in- if you're a good swimmer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

I think he might be worth picking up if the price is right, thats if peter wants to deal with him again  

I would put him on the top of the list for me. I don't think it's gonna happen after the recent debacle - which suks. But on a positive note we just locked up Matt Bartkowski who has played in the NHL before. Don't worry about the spelling, it's a hockey forum with some real smart types, just ask em. This place can get pretty f'd up sometimes. Jump right in- if you're a good swimmer.

Bartkowski is a professional hockey player.

A guy I could be potentially playing with on my Friday night pick up games is not.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

A guy I could be potentially playing with on my Friday night pick up games is not.

Well I agree that he is a professional hockey, as are Byron Bitz and Trent Whitfield. I'd also say that I don't want him anywhere near the roster that I'm responsible for. The only thing worse than potentially sucking is confirmed sucking.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Would PC trade the exact same package (Koko, Bart + 1st RD) for Cammalleri and Bouwmeester? Wouldn't PC be able to say that Cam & Bou should in theory fetch the same combined as "Face of the Franchise" Iginla? Throw in Ference to sweeten the deal. He's walking anyway.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Well I agree that he is a professional hockey, as are Byron Bitz and Trent Whitfield. I'd also say that I don't want him anywhere near the roster that I'm responsible for. The only thing worse than potentially sucking is confirmed sucking.

And cooties.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

He better get any deal in writing this time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh Chiarelli please bring back Kobasew so we can start reading some good "positives "  about your team on this forum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Maybe we could trade Thorton, Pieay and Whodobin...Too bad we can't trade Dogavans since we just picked him up

Thought i would just ask a question i never thought i would get an imature response
    I dont use spell check like you do its amazing how some people are tough behind their computers, I think their are some great posts on here and would rather read them and contribute then waste my time trying to cut them up

Yeah you really have to watch spelling on here,thereare some really perfect people on here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

There are 2 parts to the organization, the AHL Providence Bruins and the Boston Bruins.

The organization does not expect every single player from the AHL team to become regulars in the NHL.

You do need to fill the AHL roster

Bartkowski is good AHL roster player and is now getting a crack at the NHL.

He's just 24 now.

Look at Adam McQuaid and Johnny Boychuk's AHL careers and compare with Bartkowski.

Note Bartkowski left college to play professional hockey

The 2 guys the Pens got went all 4 years to get their degree, know why?

Because they realize they very well may need that degree to get a job because they aren't going to be playing hockey for a living.

Sections
Shortcuts