Cammalleri , Boyes or Hemsky

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

Cammalleri , Boyes or Hemsky

Cammalleri has one more year at 6 million proven snipper would help our PP, still bitter over the episode in Montreal last year. I always like ex Habs playing Montreal ie Michael Ryder and we might be playing the Horseshoe in the first or second round. 24 games 9 goals 22pts.

Boyes UFA in the summer 8 goals 25pts Seguin and Marchand have more goals. If Ryder can go back to the Habs, than Boyes coming would be a good fit.

Hemsky has on more year at 5 million another name that helps with the PP only worry he is injury prone. If he can stay healthy he would be a great addition.

B's have cap space Cammalleri or Hemsky locked in for one more year makes sense.

By taking on some salary the asking price is lower, versus high draft picks and roster players the Calgary would want for Iglina. Cammalleri would be my first choice along with Boyes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Re: Cammalleri , Boyes or Hemsky

No, No , or No.  None of the 3 would be an improvement to our current Top 6.   All 3 are "soft" so I wouldn't even want em on the 3rd line.  

We will lose Horton next year most likely; this team needs a bigger forward to start the process of replacing this guy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

The 'BIG' & 'BAD' bruins are becoming a thing of the past. None of those guys would help a team, that seems to have lost their identity.

Iginla would look much better, wearing the spoked B. I just don't see any of the bruin players waiving their NTC's (which Chiarelli seems to hand out, like candy), in order to go to Calgary.

Even wthout any significant deals, this team could be legit Cup contenders, if they could ever get their collective heads, out of their butts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

The 'BIG' & 'BAD' bruins are becoming a thing of the past. None of those guys would help a team, that seems to have lost their identity.

Iginla would look much better, wearing the spoked B. I just don't see any of the bruin players waiving their NTC's (which Chiarelli seems to hand out, like candy), in order to go to Calgary.

Even wthout any significant deals, this team could be legit Cup contenders, if they could ever get their collective heads, out of their butts.

For sure they could and will,imo, and if they could get him Iginla would be a huge bonus, but if the Flames don't take a deal involving prospects and draft picks i doubt he is coming to Boston.Chiarelli knows the B's have won a Cup with this roster except for the 3rd line wing spot, so i just don't see PC trading a current player from the roster in any deal. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

No, No , or No.  None of the 3 would be an improvement to our current Top 6.   All 3 are "soft" so I wouldn't even want em on the 3rd line.  

We will lose Horton next year most likely; this team needs a bigger forward to start the process of replacing this guy. 

I disagree bigger forward is the answer, looking at top 20 goal scorers this year Kunitz, Dupuis, Kadri, Ladd and Parenteau. I think you would agree these guys are not big power forwards, one thing they can is make us better on a horrific PP and they might be the difference between going deep in the playoffs versus an early exit. The jury is still out on Rask which makes addressing the PP top priority.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

I disagree bigger forward is the answer, looking at top 20 goal scorers this year Kunitz, Dupuis, Kadri, Ladd and Parenteau. I think you would agree these guys are not big power forwards, one thing they can is make us better on a horrific PP and they might be the difference between going deep in the playoffs versus an early exit. The jury is still out on Rask which makes addressing the PP top priority.

Suprised you didn't mention Kessel as well.  Those guys you mention are all better than the 3 you originally mentioned in Boyes, Hemsky, and Cammalleri.  No evidence suggests that bigger or smaller forwards make the PP better.  I'd rather have a guy who is good 5-on-5 and good on the PP that can hit, block shots, has a great one timer that can create havoc in front of the other team's goal.  B's do not need another perimeter player.   The jury is out on every goalie who has never won a Stanley Cup.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Exactly.  I dont get how you watch this team and conclude that size is the problem.  Putting in the puck is the problem and has been since 2009.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

If you look at the oilers, they will certainly try and deal away hemsky,there cap space next year is about 21m and thats with only 14 players, With 4 rfas and 7 ufas so look to them to deal away more than hemsky.