Cammalleri traded mid-game against Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Cammalleri traded mid-game against Bruins

TSN reporting. Kind of shocking in my opinion. Seemed most Hab fans were supportive of the comments he made yesterday, whereas the media saw it as selfish. Seems like a knee-jerk move given how quick the turnaround was and the fact he was in the starting lineup tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Cammalleri traded mid-game against Bruins

In Response to Cammalleri traded mid-game against Bruins:
    TSN reporting. Kind of shocking in my opinion. Seemed most Hab fans seemed supportive of the comments he made yesterday, whereas the media saw it as selfish. Seems like a knee-jerk move given how quick the turnaround was and the fact he was in the starting lineup tonight.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

DC, it'll be interesting to see what kind of player they get in return. His comments also wouldn't have been a big issue if he said them in French.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Cammalleri states the truth, the media taunts and he is traded!  Wow!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Twitter/TSNBobMcKenzie  

"Reports are that MTL has pulled Cammalleri out of the game, put him in cab to team hotel to await further instructions. Trade is possibility"

"Mike Cammalleri has been told he's been traded. Doesn't know where yet."

I don't think ever heard of a player being pulled from an NHL game to be traded have you DC ? Now in the MLB yah because it takes like a week for one game to finish but never hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

But to where and for who?

I haven't even seen any speculation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Total guess:  Minnesota or LA, they both need scoring

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Cammalleri traded mid-game against Bruins:
    Cammalleri states the truth, the media taunts and he is traded!  Wow!
    Posted by islamorada

islamorada - It would seem the media plays a large part in running that club.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

The plot thickens -- can't wait to see where and for who. NHL Network is frantic. We may just find out before Mr. Cammalleri. Good chance it's for someone taller and heavier.

Preliminary report is back to Calgary -- Possible Rene Bourque.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Cammalleri has a limited 7 team NMC trade clause the rumors on Twitter are Colorado, Edmonton and Calgary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from terribleturk. Show terribleturk's posts

TSN just reported it was Calgary. No ohter details.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I don't think ever heard of a player being pulled from an NHL game to be traded have you DC ? Now in the MLB yah because it takes like a week for one game to finish but never hockey.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I'm sure it happens, but I can't think of an example...

Without knowing what they've gotten back yet, I'd assume it isn't a good deal for the Habs since MC's production was down and his stock would have further dropped with his comments (although, again, most Habs fans seemed to agree with what he had to say).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Cammalleri traded mid-game against Bruins : I'm sure it happens, but I can't think of an example... Without knowing what they've gotten back yet, I'd assume it isn't a good deal for the Habs since MC's production was down and his stock would have further dropped with his comments (although, again, most Habs fans seemed to agree with what he had to say).
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

It has to be Tanguay or Rene Bourque wouldn't you say?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Posted by terribleturk

Yup, Sportsnet just confirmed Calgary as well. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Posted by terribleturk

Just heard on THE FAN 590 Louis Jean of RogersSportsNet tweeted it's Cammalleri for the Flames' Bourque.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Cammalleri traded mid-game against Bruins : It has to be Tanguay or Rene Bourque wouldn't you say?
    Posted by dezaruchi

Cant see Tanguay doing a second stint.  My guess is Boruque.  Heck maybe JBo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Rene is one piece they said

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Cammalleri traded mid-game against Bruins : It has to be Tanguay or Rene Bourque wouldn't you say? Posted by dezaruchi

Rene Bourque seems to be the trend on Twitter anyways...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

TSN says Bourque. Swap of struggling players but frees up cap space for the Habs -- any other angles to this?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yup confirmed it's Rene Bourque

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Habs trade Cammelleri, goalie in Ramo ? playing in Europe, and 5th round for Bourque ,  2nd round in 2013 and a prospect playin in Tri-City,
    Good trade for Montreal.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Did anyone even hear any talk about Cammalleri being in play so far this season?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Twitter/TSNBobMcKenzie  

"MTL trades Cammalleri, goalie Karri Ramo and 5th rder to CGY for Rene Bourque, Patrick Holland and 2nd rd pick in 2013"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

The Calgary Flames announced today that they have acquired former Flame center Michael Cammalleri, goaltender Karri Ramo and a 5th round pick in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft from the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for forwards Rene Bourque, Patrick Holland and a 2nd pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Montreal-based RSO reporter Louis Jean just said in a FAN 590 interview that Cammalleri's comments were intended to force the hands of Gauthier to get him out of Habland.  Jean said he had a chance to clarify his remarks yesterday but didn't.  Things have been a Gong Show there even to the point of him being booed last game.  He wanted out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Bourque just left the ice at the end of 1st period vs Ducks. This should be interesting.

Sections
Shortcuts