Campbell out, Seguin in

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

Campbell out, Seguin in

The blog has reported that Campbell may not be available for today's game. He missed the morning skate and Seguin replaced him as the fourth line center.

Does this increase Seguin's ice time or does Claude Julian reduce the fourth line's time and spread it over the other three lines?

Projected lineup without Campbell during morning skate:

Lucic-Savard-Horton
    Marchand-Bergeron-Recchi
    Wheeler-Krejci-Ryder
    Paille-Seguin-Thornton

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Campbell out, Seguin in

That's interesting.  That 4th line has speed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Playing Tyler on the 4th line allows them to use him on the power play without worrying about wearing him down. I'm ok with that. 

(I make stuff up sometimes to keep me calm in the dark moments like when someone says "Tyler Seguin dropped to 4th line with Shawn Thornton and Dan Paille", no offense to those two, pardon the pun)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

That would be awesome to see Marchand on a 2nd or 3rd line. Maybe having Seguin on the 4th would help teach him some more of that defensive role that we have being reading that is lacking in Seguin's game. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Marchand moves up!  Excellent.  First to admit that Marchand was not one of choices at the beginning of the year.  He deserves the promotion no matter how temporary.  Duinne was correct on his play.. where ever she is?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Campbell out, Seguin in:
    Playing Tyler on the 4th line allows them to use him on the power play without worrying about wearing him down. I'm ok with that.  (I make stuff up sometimes to keep me calm in the dark moments like when someone says "Tyler Seguin dropped to 4th line with Shawn Thornton and Dan Paille", no offense to those two, pardon the pun)
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady

Wearing him down!!!!!!!????? HE's 18!!!!!! He played better than 26min a game in juniors, different level, same game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

If Campbell doesn't play I suspect that fourth line of Paille-Seguin-Thornton gets minimal minutes and the "energy line" role will fall on the shoulders of the Marchand-Bergeron-Recchi line.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Isn't Recchi and energy an oxymoron ?  (not a Recchi basher, the thought just came to me). !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

It will be interesting to see Marchand on a line where he can get some offence.

Go B's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Would sooner see Recc on 4th, Seg with Marc

Sections
Shortcuts