Campbell?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Campbell?

After that display, when the day comes that Campbell retires, I hope he is still wearing the spoked B.

Hats off to a tough, tough man.

Wonder if any soccer players were watching?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

[QUOTE]

That line will need a center so I think Peverly slips down, Kelly with Seguin and Daugs. The only reason I say Pevs moves down is because CJ will want the 70% on faceoff guy down there to help them gain control off the draw better. Just my guess.

I hope not.

That would mean Daugavins would get more 5 on 5 TOI then Peverly. I'm thinking they leave the first three lines together and play the crap out of them . Just a guess also.

The rolling of the fourth line has just been lessened because of this injury. It will hurt the PK too.

[/QUOTE]

I won't be shocked if CJ dresses Pandolfo just for his ability to replace Campbells pk time. That said, I'd be pleased if they gave Soderberg an opportunity. Talk about a great time to find out if he can withstand playoff hockey. They're up 3-0. Trial by fire. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I wouldn't mind seeing Kelly on the 4th, slide Peverley into 3rd line C, and insert Soderberg
    into the 3rd LW.

Soderberg--Peverley--Seguin could flash some serious speed.

However, like most of the posters here, I expect Daugavins will be brought in, as the "safer" alternative. If he goes to the 3rd line, and Peverley goes to the 4th, I am guessing that they will keep rolling all 4 lines. If Daugavins is assigned to the 4th, I expect we will see very little of him, or Thornton, and Paille will get spot duty on makeshift lines and penalty killing.

Dang it! I miss Campbell already Cry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

dont be surprised if it is Pandolfo, Cloade just lost one of his best PK men in Campbell so it could happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

it'll be unpopular, but Campbell really should have tried to get to the bench. Or stay on the ice til the bruins got possession. It became, basically, a 5 on 3 for 45 seconds. (but i think that when I guy break his stick - spend the 5 seconds to get to the bench and back).

The dividends his courage and strength paid to the team and everyone's morale, obviously can't be discounted, but I was yelling at the TV, 'Go to the bench!"

Not very bright. They are on the PK and with his injury it would have taken him too long to get off. So, he gets up, blocks his lane and actually tries to block another shot. And lets not forget, during this Seidenberg also was playing without a stick. So he couldnt get off.

As for whty he just didnt stay on the ice? He's a Bruin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

it'll be unpopular, but Campbell really should have tried to get to the bench. Or stay on the ice til the bruins got possession. It became, basically, a 5 on 3 for 45 seconds. (but i think that when I guy break his stick - spend the 5 seconds to get to the bench and back).

The dividends his courage and strength paid to the team and everyone's morale, obviously can't be discounted, but I was yelling at the TV, 'Go to the bench!"

Dumb...But thanx for making it easy! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

GET WELL SOON SOUPY !!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:

GET WELL SOON SOUPY !!!!!!

That is awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Not very bright. They are on the PK and with his injury it would have taken him too long to get off. So, he gets up, blocks his lane and actually tries to block another shot. And lets not forget, during this Seidenberg also was playing without a stick. So he couldnt get off.

As for whty he just didnt stay on the ice? He's a Bruin.

He made the right play and actually helped them way more than an actual 5on3 which it would have been for the 10-15 seconds to get off and other player to come on.

Not to mention that PK inspired the team.

I loved Milbury's "He's no Italian soccer player" comment.

I think it will be Pandolfo on the 4th line, a straight move.

Sections
Shortcuts