Campoli

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Campoli

According to Espn.com Chris Campoli has drawn the interest of six teams and it is reported that two of those teams are the Coyotes and the Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Re: Campoli

He is a defensive liability, if it wasn't for his giveaway in game 7 against the Nucks it might have been a bruin blackhawk final.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

Campoli is a decent dman as a middle or bottom pairing.  Just don't see where he fits?  He was released by the Hawks due to contract demands.  Not sure how far he is willing to back off those demands now especially if another team such as the Coyotes offer him a multi-year deal.  He makes sense if he is willing to sign for a year or two at a modest price.  Injuries are bound to happen and an experienced dman that can move the puck will certianly prove useful before the season is over.  Just don't know if he will sign for moderate dollars and be willing to sit in the press box if the top 6 remain healthy out of training camp?  If so sign him up as I can guarantee he will play 40 games or so for various reasons.  If not he seems more like a trade deadline acquisition after the injury bug strikes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

He wasn't good enough for the Senioritas to keep him.  Nah.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I agree that it would be very wise for the Bruins to have an experienced 7th Dman available to take some of the burden of the grueling 82 game season off the top 6 (but I don't see Campoli in that role.)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Chara Seidenberg
    Ference Boychuk
    Corvo McQuaid
    Kampfer

Where would Campoli play?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Would rather have Corvo.....oh wait. They do have Corvo.

So these reports may or may not be accurate, so the questions really isn't about what we see but what would Chiarelli see in Campoli. What would be the thinking there? I don't see it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Campoli:
    [QUOTE]Would rather have Corvo.....oh wait. They do have Corvo. So these reports may or may not be accurate, so the questions really isn't about what we see but what would Chiarelli see in Campoli. What would be the thinking there? I don't see it...
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

It's ESPN.  Strike One!

It's a "pay to read baseless rumors or common knowledge" system.  Strike Two!

The third strike?

People who pay for that stupidity aren't credible enough to do their own research.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

He's insurance.  He's our Marc Andre Bergeron. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Campoli:
    [QUOTE]He's insurance.  He's our Marc Andre Bergeron. 
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

How did his team's season end?