Can Anyone help me with game 5 tickets??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Can Anyone help me with game 5 tickets??

I'm coming down from Southern Ontario ( Canada) with my wife & my 6 year old son next Sunday hoping to get 3 tickets for game 5 on Monday night. I know getting  3 tickets is tough because people usually only sell in pairs but I was wondering if anybody could help me out. Maybe somebody knows a seasons ticket holder or knows somebody that might have tickets. Ace Tickets & StubHub are pretty outrageous in price &  I would consider them as a last resort.I would appreciate anyone who could help! B's Legion, you are usually good for something like this. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Can Anyone help me with game 5 tickets??

Still hoping someone can help me out!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

There won't be a game 5, don't worry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Did you check on Ticketmasters ????

If you cant get tickets from them I would try at the door from a scalper ..

Good Luck ...game 5 should be the return of Bergy ! ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from taylorhall10. Show taylorhall10's posts

The Bruins Box Office prices for these games, are higher then stubhub and Ace.  Sorry pal, going rate this time of year.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Like my message to you hard to get .  I'm also trying to get tickets for next Monday.
    Ticketmaster ,  you will be lucky to get 2 together.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Can Anyone help me with game 5 tickets??:
    [QUOTE]Like my message to you hard to get .  I'm also trying to get tickets for next Monday. Ticketmaster ,  you will be lucky to get 2 together.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I know what you mean B'sLegion. I may have to bite the bullit & use StubHub!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Can Anyone help me with game 5 tickets??:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins Box Office prices for these games, are higher then stubhub and Ace.  Sorry pal, going rate this time of year.  
    Posted by taylorhall10[/QUOTE]

All right, someone please explain ticket prices to me.  Back in the day, box office price was face value, anyone reselling was marking up from there.  Are you telling me Stubhub and Ace are LESS than box office price?  Doesn't seem right to me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Hangnail - season ticket holders pay a reduced price over single game tickets. I just looked on ticketmaster. The going rate for game 5 is more than double what I paid as a STH'er.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Better make sure that there is a Game 5 first!!!

just saying...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I just landed 3 tickets in Lodge 15 row 25 from StubHub for game 5! Tickets were $225.00 each. The Bruins ( Ticketmaster) are charging $365.00 per ticket in the very same section & Ace was charging $259.00 per ticket. Still very expensive but looks like I got a deal. Can't wait, we are going to the Red Sox-Cubs game on Sunday night , then game 5 of Bruins-Lightning on Monday night. I am so pumped!