Can Anything Stop the Bruins Freight Train?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Can Anything Stop the Bruins Freight Train?

I sure didn't see the Bruins taking down the Pens in 4 straight. They are playing their best hockey of the year.

Can the Hawks (or LA) stop them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Re: Can Anything Stop the Bruins Freight Train?

No. Not the way they are playing right now.

In fact, looking back at every series thus far, they have just gotten better the deeper they go into the playoffs. How do you stop a team like that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Having watched the B's come back in Game 7 of the Toronto series, as well as watching them sweep the Mighty Penguins, helps strengthen the realization that anything is possible so yes, they can be stopped.  I hope no one does though!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I`m new here, I`m not a regular poster in the Bruins blog, but I really love the B`s , you guys know everything about hockey, specially with the B`s,it`s nice to come in this blog and see what u guys post here. I`m not an expert in Hockey but like I said I love the Bruins and I hope u guys accept me here. After a performance like that against the best attack in the league, I think the B`s is playing the best hockey, and is the favorite in the Finals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

I`m new here, I`m not a regular poster in the Bruins blog, but I really love the B`s , you guys know everything about hockey, specially with the B`s,it`s nice to come in this blog and see what u guys post here. I`m not an expert in Hockey but like I said I love the Bruins and I hope u guys accept me here. After a performance like that against the best attack in the league, I think the B`s is playing the best hockey, and is the favorite in the Finals.

You're ok man.  You'll learn a lot about the game here if you stick around for a while.  Lots of knowledgable hockey minds here.  A few dopes too but that's why there's the ignore button.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I think anything is possible so yes LA or Chi could win but the Bruins are playing at a very high level right now. They just swept the #1 seed in the East and allowed only 2 goals against... for the series, that is amazing.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're more than welcome, amigo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Can anything stop the Bruins?

NO!

SCF:  BRUINS IN FOUR

GET THE DUCK BOATS READY!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Thank you Hangnail and Not-A-Shot,it`s nice to have people like u here in the forum, people who are educated and are here to contribute and share opinions and knowledge.  lets win this Cup!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

I sure didn't see the Bruins taking down the Pens in 4 straight. They are playing their best hockey of the year.

Can the Hawks (or LA) stop them?

Bruins in 6 against Hawks ...but in 7 against LA.....and I owe you a dinner with your Wife 4ever

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Thank you Hangnail and Not-A-Shot,it`s nice to have people like u here in the forum, people who are educated and are here to contribute and share opinions and knowledge.  lets win this Cup!!!!!!!

You'll enjoy it here Pat, no RWTK trying to dominate every post.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

[QUOTE]

You'll enjoy it here Pat, no RWTK trying to dominate every post.  

[/QUOTE]

Oh this is nice, sometimes in the Pats forum someone try to dominate every every post.BTW thank u Stan!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Ain't gonna answer that. But to be honest, have the Bs ever been in a better position??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I think the B's are smart enough, and experienced enough, to know that the Pens series is now history and there is no such thing as "carry over".  Today's a new day and I'm sure CJ has already stressed that fact. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to edsam44's comment:

not that it makes a difference...but chicago will be favored in the finals

You are correct that it matters not, but it is interesting.  I am not sure if Chicago will be favored.  The B's just shitcanned the Cup favorites, the Darlings of the Deadline, the team with the two best players in the world.

How can the B's not be the front runner?

I don't care either way, neither do the B's, but I am interested in what "they" say.