Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal

Im going to the montreal game in March, being a B's fan how safe am I sporting my spoked B jersey in the Bell Center.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal

It's safe and you won't understand all the insults in French

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

if i survived Philadelphia during last season's playoffs,Montreal should be a piece of french cheese cake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It's fine...they might look or say stuff but peeps here(i am a Bs fan from MTL) are not usually too agressive!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I wore one a few years ago in noze bleeds, low and behold in walks an entire bus load of Bruins fans in the same row who placed me on a pedastal and bought me beer all night.  Moral of this story is put up a flag and hope for the best!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In the words of David Starsky ... "do it" ... they'll be really worried if it's HNIDY 34.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I did a couple years ago. No issue.  They are all mouth and dresses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Wear it with pride.  Screw the Habs fans.  They're not dangerous.  Just stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal:
    I wore one a few years ago in noze bleeds, low and behold in walks an entire bus load of Bruins fans in the same row who placed me on a pedastal and bought me beer all night.  Moral of this story is put up a flag and hope for the best!
    Posted by Nolakanookie

I like this......that is hilarious!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tdan. Show tdan's posts

You shouldn't need to ask. You should of just done it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

If you were a real fan then you wouldn't have asked.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal:
    If you were a real fan then you wouldn't have asked.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST

This

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

The hardest part will be exiting the building, depending on the score of course!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

What, are they going to shower you with poutine?

No worries.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

No problem at all...however, I would not wear a MTL jersey in Boston if I were a scabs fan

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I always wore mine even if the B's weren't playing, most Hab fans don't even notice. They only taunt you when they win and I was lucky that never happened when I was there.(At least my memory sees it that way)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Who cares!! Show your Bruins pride man!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Make sure you wear it to the Doll House.  Stay away from Chez Paris (Sp?).  Too expensive.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

All the threads pretty well said what I said. I live in southern Ontario and my favorite teams are Celtics bruins and red sox, I have my favorite bruins hat to wear, favorite red sox shirt and Celtics jersey. I sure in world don't asked my French Canadian wife can I wear my Boston bruins attire today or if one her bros.(hab fans) are coming over for short visit first thing i put is a Bruins hat.

If every sports fan are the same it would be a blah blah blah world.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

I'll be there...hope we get revenge for that embarrassing OT loss on Jan 8...that I sadly also witnessed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

I would take your jersey to Wanda's.  Great Place...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Couldn't agree more with the previous posts. It is NO PROBLEM to wear your Bruins jersey, the Canadien fans are the biggest bunch of skirts in the NHL....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

Better than wearing a Bruins shirt you should get the Bruins Bear suit and wear that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bstn2k11. Show bstn2k11's posts

Had zero problems when I went couple years ago.  Just be a good embassador for the B's and the US.

Going to Nashville next month.. I'm sure I won't have any trouble down there either.. anybody know any good spots down there?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

I've been to 6 Bruins games up in Montreal and have always worn some sort of Bruins clothing, whether it was a hat or a jersey.  You'll get heckled, but if you respond with equally playful heckling you'll be fine.  It's the guys that take the heckles too seriously and get fired up and respond by hurling insults that wind up getting into altercations....for the most part, the same could be said when Habs fans come here, it's mainly all fun until one of the guys (Habs or B's fan) gets way too defensive/offended and steps over the line.......

The "workers" at Wanda's, SuperSe**e, Chez Paris, Teazers (I think this one is gone though), etc. however will welcome you with open arms....they love taking our american $$$............

Sections
Shortcuts