Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal

Just make sure you represent with some class. I hate it when when of our own acts like a jerk in another teams barn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

only if you sing "youre gay , youre gay, youre gay , your gay" when they start chanting that insipid "ole" chant!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

They all ride Amtrak down wearing Habs everything, acting obnoxious, and ramp it up during the game.  Return the favor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sholter. Show sholter's posts

I was up in Montreal last April during the B's/Sabers series. I wore my Bobby Orr jersey the would say stuff to me until they saw the back. Then I would hear "Oh it's an Orr jersey" You'll be fine, it's like any city don't act like a tool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

Of course you can wear it with pride , I will be wearing mine this Saturday in Vancouver.

Long live the Black and Gold.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]You will be fine.  If they say anything, just take a swing and they will all dive and turtle anyway. You won't even spill a drop of your molson export. Have fun!
    Posted by LawLaw[/QUOTE]

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Just don't gloat if the Habe lose or they may overturn your car and set it on fire....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Fruitiest fans in all of sports.  Absolutely you can wera a B's shirt there.

Although I am not sure why you'd want to go there. The Ole Ole crap is one of the lamest things I have ever heard at a hockey game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You'll be fine.  They're mouthy but non-violent.  I think you'll have plenty of company in black and gold too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]if i survived Philadelphia during last season's playoffs,Montreal should be a piece of french cheese cake.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

I attended Game 6 of the B's and Philly last year and didnt see one Bruin Jersey there. I couldnt bring myself to it.....Feared for my safety there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjpat. Show jjpat's posts

Come on man.....Sport that thing with pride!!! I went to the old Giants stadium sporting my Pats gear, with my loud and obnoxious drunk ex-wife. All she did was scream obscenities at anything green.As we sat in their end zone seats!! The more she screamed the more my life was threatened by a few thousand Jets fans. I survived and our marriage didn't. You will be just fine....;) 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

I wore a B's jersey to the Bell Centre in March 2008 .  I had seats 9 rows back of Huet at the time.  A couple of Habs season ticket holders wondered if I would be abusive to them and wanted to know where I was from.  I told them I was a B's fan from Newfoundland.  They wanted to know how I got to Mtl.  I told them we have airports in Nfld and they couldn't beleive it.  I then told them the highest goal scorer on the Habs at the time was Michael Ryder and he is from Nfld.  They didn't even know Ryder had the most goals on the team and that Ryder was from Nfld.  I lost all respect at that time for Habs seasons ticket holders and went on to drink mucho glasses of Molson Export and shout as loud as I could when the B's were in the Habs zone.  I never met a more stupid fan before in my life.  So wear the jersey with pride my boy and to hell with the Habs fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

sure always wear your bruins jersey with pride and dont worry because canadians the country or canadiens the nhl hockey team couldnt punch there way out of a wet paper bag and are ascared of there own shadow  lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]sure always wear your bruins jersey with pride and dont worry because canadians the country or canadiens the nhl hockey team couldnt punch there way out of a wet paper bag and are ascared of there own shadow  lol.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]
    Canadians are "ascared"?Who are the league's tough guys that aren't Canadian?I'm ascared you don't have an answer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Hey Im a redblooded redmeat loving american male. Even for me its hard to call canadians wimps. I mean GSP is from Canada so that alone completely debunks that arguement.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]sure always wear your bruins jersey with pride and dont worry because canadians the country or canadiens the nhl hockey team couldnt punch there way out of a wet paper bag and are ascared of there own shadow  lol.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

Way to insult the whole country instead of staying within the rivalry...

Yeah..I can't think of any tough Canadians...you know like two-thirds of the Brtuins roster and what not...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

when chara and loucheech and thorton beats up a montrealer its teh city of boston people beating the city of montreal canada lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal : Canadians are "ascared"?Who are the league's tough guys that aren't Canadian?I'm ascared you don't have an answer.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I think we have George Parros and Cam Jannsen...is that about it...?

They're both tremendous hockey players too...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Im going to the montreal game in March, being a B's fan how safe am I sporting my spoked B jersey in the Bell Center.
    Posted by prob2236[/QUOTE]

Wear it with pride!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Have been up there before never had a problem, enjoy bring home a Bruins victory. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can I wear a B's jersey in Montreal : I think we have George Parros and Cam Jannsen...is that about it...? They're both tremendous hockey players too...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    I know there are and have been plenty of tough non-Canadians in the league.I also knew that K-Dons wouldn't be smart enough to come up with much of anything for an answer although I am somewhat surprised he didn't cite TT as a tough guy after the "fight" he had with Price..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]Fruitiest fans in all of sports.  Absolutely you can wera a B's shirt there. Although I am not sure why you'd want to go there. The Ole Ole crap is one of the lamest things I have ever heard at a hockey game.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    and your an idiot,Mr. Fruit

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Been there many times with the Bs hats etc.  Most Montrealers don't like the hooligan stuff.  But make sure you duck tape "Kaberele" on the back of your shirt.  That will get you some attention.  

Sections
Shortcuts