Can Krug Get 30?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Can Krug Get 30?

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Krug reminds me of a poor mans Rafalski. 

I'll take that all day!

Yup. Me too.  He can learn the defensive side of things.  His skating and instincts are solid.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Hey all... krug a great now and future piece ..as some other dmen develop patina. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

If he gets 15g & 50+ points? I'll be more than happy with that. When was the last time the B's had a young d-man at the age of 23 getting those kind of points? Believe he's in the HOF now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:

I love how he showed up at the side of the net for last night's goal.  He's got five already and has proved that last year wasn't a fluke.  Tremendous goal scorer, tremendous instincts.

What do you think?

He may HAVE too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

At the rate we're going, he has a shot to lead this team in goals. Won't happen, but could you ever imagine that? CJ's head would explode - ha ha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

The guy can score but you're joking right to think he'll get 30 - not going to happen maybe 12-15  

so you think he only has 7 goals left in him this season. without injury 20 is close to a lock. 

maybe 20 but ill stick to 12-15 

so. i'll just repeat this for you since you seem to have trouble grasping concepts. Through 14 games Krug has 5 goals (second on the team). You think that it's more likely he'll only get 7 goals in the remaining 68 games than it is he gets 15 in the remaining 68 games...you struggle. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

The guy can score but you're joking right to think he'll get 30 - not going to happen maybe 12-15  

so you think he only has 7 goals left in him this season. without injury 20 is close to a lock. 

maybe 20 but ill stick to 12-15 

so. i'll just repeat this for you since you seem to have trouble grasping concepts. Through 14 games Krug has 5 goals (second on the team). You think that it's more likely he'll only get 7 goals in the remaining 68 games than it is he gets 15 in the remaining 68 games...you struggle. 

yes and no need to repeat trust me i understood the first time unless of course you're a parrot wannabe

here is a question Patrick kane has 9goals - how many you think he is going to finish with

and patrick is a proven nhler

here is another one 

Brendan gallagher has 7 goals how many you think he is going to finish with

one last one 

milan has 7 goals how many you think he is going to finish with

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

.35 goals per game. you expect him to go to .10 goals per game. Kane is at .56 goals per game this season. last year he was at .49. a 20% difference in production is one thing. a 350% difference in production is another. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

.35 goals per game. you expect him to go to .10 goals per game. Kane is at .56 goals per game this season. last year he was at .49. a 20% difference in production is one thing. a 350% difference in production is another. 

uou did not answr ques you only provided stats that anyone can find if they search enough sometimes i wish we did not have internet

ANSER ques-

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

okay. here's what you did. you took what you thought were three players over performing, listed their goal totals and asked how many i expect them to have at the end of the season. of COURSE i don't expect lucic to score 41. Kane isn't going to score 50. You took extreme examples that have no baring on this and i showed you some numbers that showed that. It is reasonable to assume taht lucic and Kane might experience a 25% drop in production. A 350% drop in production is stupid. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

okay. here's what you did. you took what you thought were three players over performing, listed their goal totals and asked how many i expect them to have at the end of the season. of COURSE i don't expect lucic to score 41. Kane isn't going to score 50. You took extreme examples that have no baring on this and i showed you some numbers that showed that. It is reasonable to assume taht lucic and Kane might experience a 25% drop in production. A 350% drop in production is stupid. 

Really gallagher is a proven player because of one year 

Extreme examples pls think I took this at random and the point is you think hell score at least 20 well see I sure hope so but 20 goals for a dman a young one at that pretty rare my friend - 

Gallagher has 7 goals I say he's lucky to b get 20 and he's a forward 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Really gallagher is a proven player because of one year 

Extreme examples pls think I took this at random and the point is you think hell score at least 20 well see I sure hope so but 20 goals for a dman a young one at that pretty rare my friend - 

Gallagher has 7 goals I say he's lucky to b get 20 and he's a forward 

gallagher had 15 goals in 44 games last year....30 is more likely than having fewer than 20

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

You would think the Calder would be in the bag if he could get 25 to 30.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

half way marco

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In fairness to marco, lots of players start on fire and then disappear ss the season moves on. People thought dougie was orr after 20 gms last year.  Only to watch the grind of a shortened season wear him down, teams caught onto him and slowed him down.  Im saying under 15.  Hes no Souray.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

you don't think he'll score 9 goals the rest of the season? i think that's a lock. I think 14 more goals is a lock. After that, it's a bit more iffy. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to user_3673778's comment:

they should try him up front for a game, lots of speed 

Trust me I am not attacking you. But why do I hear this so much these days about defensman? If they have good speed or are offensive, people say put them at forward. They make it sound like it's an easy transition, especially at the NHL level. 

LEAVE KRUG AT D NO GREG HAWGOOD EXPERIMENT REQUIRED

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I like him at defense.  He gets plenty of ice time and he can pick his spots -- which he does very well.

An opponent can defend against a hot line, but how do you defend against a guy who can show up at any moment?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

you don't think he'll score 9 goals the rest of the season? i think that's a lock. I think 14 more goals is a lock. After that, it's a bit more iffy. 

No i dont.  Nor do i think steen or ovi are gonna continue the pace they are on.  Stampkos was on a torrid pace a few yrs ago.  He fizzled.  Goals from dmen even harder to come by.  I dont think he goes over 15.  Do you think he will lead this team in goals?   9 goals from a dman is far from a lock.  especially on a def first style team.   Great start though and i hope you are right.  Do you think marchand will score 10 or less bc of his slow start?  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Krug reminds me of a poor mans Rafalski.  

I think one day Krug could be called a rich mans Rafalski.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

No i dont.  Nor do i think steen or ovi are gonna continue the pace they are on.  Stampkos was on a torrid pace a few yrs ago.  He fizzled.  Goals from dmen even harder to come by.  I dont think he goes over 15.  Do you think he will lead this team in goals?   9 goals from a dman is far from a lock.  especially on a def first style team.   Great start though and i hope you are right.  Do you think marchand will score 10 or less bc of his slow start?  

with stamkos and ovechkin and those guys it's a 25% drop in production. something along those lines. 

if krug doesn't get 9 more it'll be something like a 300% drop in production. i just don't see it. He's too good on the powerplay for that to happen in my opinion. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In fairness to marco, lots of players start on fire and then disappear ss the season moves on. People thought dougie was orr after 20 gms last year.  Only to watch the grind of a shortened season wear him down, teams caught onto him and slowed him down.  Im saying under 15.  Hes no Souray. 

Yes Sheldon lives LoL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

with stamkos and ovechkin and those guys it's a 25% drop in production. something along those lines. 

if krug doesn't get 9 more it'll be something like a 300% drop in production. i just don't see it. He's too good on the powerplay for that to happen in my opinion. 

Where are you getting those %.   I dont think claude giroux has scored yet.  I bet he gets 20.  

I like Krugs start...im just also aware of hot starts, scoring slumps.  Time will tell.  I want you to be right.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Fawk I hope not! I hope Krug can actually play! 

Sections
Shortcuts