Can someone please explain to me...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Can someone please explain to me...

Why every other thread on this board is about how badly Claude Julien performs as a coach?

Only one team in the league (the Panthers) has played fewer games than the Bruins, yet with CJ as coach they sit in first place in the division and are third in the Eastern Conference seedings, while still having games in hand on all the other teams in the top 11 in the conference (Florida is 12th). Seriously. are the fans in Pittsburgh, Washington. Detroit, Vancouver, and Dallas (the other division leaders) all calling for their coaches to be fired? NO!

I just do not understand the hate - to read this board you would think the Bruins were worse than the Devils - they're not, they're nowhere close. Yes, there are some flaws that have to be worked on,and at times they can drive me nuts, but there are about 24 teams in the league that wished they were doing as well as the Bruins this year.

It's maddening to see some of the hate filled comments on here -  you'd think we were a bunch of Habs fans for gawd's sake.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Can someone please explain to me...

Its called what he does to lose, not win. Inconsistency. he cant motivate an offensive team with his defensive system.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

I'll tell you why:  Beginning in early February, 2009, the B's have been maddeningly inconsistent, in both their effort and their production, so when they go into a long tailspin...as they just did...naturally we're going to be more than just a little concerned. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Can someone please explain to me...:
    Why every other thread on this board is about how badly Claude Julien performs as a coach? Only one team in the league (the Panthers) has played fewer games than the Bruins, yet with CJ as coach they sit in first place in the division and are third in the Eastern Conference seedings, while still having games in hand on all the other teams in the top 11 in the conference (Florida is 12th). Seriously. are the fans in Pittsburgh, Washington. Detroit, Vancouver, and Dallas (the other division leaders) all calling for their coaches to be fired? NO! I just do not understand the hate - to read this board you would think the Bruins were worse than the Devils - they're not, they're nowhere close. Yes, there are some flaws that have to be worked on,and at times they can drive me nuts, but there are about 24 teams in the league that wished they were doing as well as the Bruins this year. It's maddening to see some of the hate filled comments on here -  you'd think we were a bunch of Habs fans for gawd's sake.
    Posted by red75

CJ style just doesn't suit the players we have today! A few years ago when we had very little talent in the team we needed a defensive system to make us competitive.

Now CJ's dfensive system is preventing our best players from beign all they can be on the ice....and that sums it all up !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Can someone please explain to me...:
    Why every other thread on this board is about how badly Claude Julien performs as a coach? Only one team in the league (the Panthers) has played fewer games than the Bruins, yet with CJ as coach they sit in first place in the division and are third in the Eastern Conference seedings, while still having games in hand on all the other teams in the top 11 in the conference (Florida is 12th). Seriously. are the fans in Pittsburgh, Washington. Detroit, Vancouver, and Dallas (the other division leaders) all calling for their coaches to be fired? NO! I just do not understand the hate - to read this board you would think the Bruins were worse than the Devils - they're not, they're nowhere close. Yes, there are some flaws that have to be worked on,and at times they can drive me nuts, but there are about 24 teams in the league that wished they were doing as well as the Bruins this year. It's maddening to see some of the hate filled comments on here -  you'd think we were a bunch of Habs fans for gawd's sake.
    Posted by red75
    First of all, IMO there are a lot of hab fans on here. This has been a heated rivalry as long as I can remember, and they will never get over being humiliated (by the bruins) on there 100th anniversary.

Second of all, this forum seems to be a place for lonely and angry people to vent. There are a number of posters on here who NEVER have a good thing to say and only come here to complain about every thing from management .............to the cost of a hotdog. There's nothing we can do to help them, they have to help themselves.

And third of all, I for one can understand the frustration of the bruin faithful. This team is horribly inconsistent. I have learn't how to deal with it. I just go to the standings and see where they are at, and how many teams wish they where in the same position (as you pointed out).
    Hockey is supposed to be entertaining, if it ever gets to a point where it angers me and turns me into a chronic complainer.....I'll move on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

29 other coaches would also love to have the complete talent of the B's to work with, would be a most valid comment as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Can someone please explain to me...:
    29 other coaches would also love to have the complete talent of the B's to work with, would be a most valid comment as well.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT
    Hey goat where you working at, I'm stuck north of Nelson for the winter. Now the big wigs are projecting 15,000 new gas wells up here (2 million acre find). Anybody can get a job just for showing up (good old days).

Sections
Shortcuts