Can we all finally agree that PC is a fantastic GM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Can we all finally agree that PC is a fantastic GM

PC-what a guy.
    Haven't heard any Bruin shout 'Trade me right f*cken now' in ages.
    Better than Harry.
    No offense. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

perry & daub - don't think Boston really has anyone they'd want to part with. It was more for fun. Certainly would deal Boychuck or Kampfer with the #9, but it would more likely take more. Don't suppose they could trade the rights to Kaberle when the negotiating window would be so small? Hehe.

More likely it would have to be the #9, Boychuck/Kampfer AND an experienced forward (of the Kelly/Peverly/Campbell ilk). They're jonesing for a 2nd line center. Not sure I like that. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Can we all finally agree that PC is a fantastic GM:
    [QUOTE]perry & daub - don't think Boston really has anyone they'd want to part with. It was more for fun. Certainly would deal Boychuck or Kampfer with the #9, but it would more likely take more. Don't suppose they could trade the rights to Kaberle when the negotiating window would be so small? Hehe. More likely it would have to be the #9, Boychuck/Kampfer AND an experienced forward (of the Kelly/Peverly/Campbell ilk). They're jonesing for a 2nd line center. Not sure I like that. 
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

I still think you are WAY low on the compensation.  I think it would take our #9, next year's 1st round pick, Minnesota's 2nd, and Kampfer/Spooner/Knight/Sauve

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we all finally agree that PC is a fantastic GM : I still think you are WAY low on the compensation.  I think it would take our #9, next year's 1st round pick, Minnesota's 2nd, and Kampfer/Spooner/Knight/Sauve
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It would take a lot to move up that far. If Larrson is the target, and in my opinion should be, then you'll have to pony up big time. 
    Since this is a pretty good team as is, and we all believe Seguin is only going to get better, then I can't see them doing much to change. Let's hope Larrson drops in the draft, but I doubt it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=38615

Interesting, but it should be noted that Button's lists are usually way off compared to guys like McgGuire and McKenzie. However, if Larsson is still on the board at #5 or #6, I'd definitely give PC the "green light" to attempt to make a deal to get him.Still don't think he'll go past 4 or 5, but then again who saw Fowler slipping past #5 or even #6 last year?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]No, no, no guys. We should have got Ray Shero but Jacobs was too cheap.  Thomas was overpaid and the contract was too long. Lucic was overpaid. He gave away Versteeg and now Colbourne. He still hasn't brought in a real sniper. Bergeron is a glorified 3rd line center. Honestly I can't even pretend to not like PC, but there have been alot of stupid arguments over the past two years.  When we signed Thomas, I thought we got him for 1 mil/year cheaper then he would have got in FA, but to come on this board last year and say so, simply made you a pom-pom waving fool.  It is for these reasons that over the past 6 months I have really embraced the term, because I really don't think it makes a person a better fan to sit around complaining about everything which isn't perfect on a day to day basis.  The overall trend of this club has been heading in this direction ever since PC got here and even more so since he replaced Lewis with CJ the other ragdoll around town.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

stop plagiarizing our smiley faced king.  that's not nice.