Can we at least talk about hockey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Can we at least talk about hockey?

I know we occasionally veer from the Bruins when the topic has hockey merit - discrimination in hockey, the state of other NHL teams' finances, the women's game be it the Boston Blades or Edmonton Chimos, OHL prospects, and the Frozen Four for example - but can we agree to keep our divergences to at least hockey topics?
    Michael Vick's standing with the ASPCA, Sarah Palin's hunting penchant, the current location of posters from another board and Ted Kennedy's liver are all topics from today. 

Can we at least keep the threads to subjects at least somewhat related to wearing skates and carrying a hockey stick?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Can we at least talk about hockey?

Sarah Palin once said the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull was lipstick.

Now theres a happy medium.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I didn't know Pitbulls wore lipstick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Can we at least talk about hockey?:
    [QUOTE]Sarah Palin once said the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull was lipstick. Now theres a happy medium.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

As much as I agree with what red is saying...that was well played.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Can we at least talk about hockey?:
    [QUOTE]I know we occasionally veer from the Bruins when the topic has hockey merit - discrimination in hockey, the state of other NHL teams' finances, the women's game be it the Boston Blades or Edmonton Chimos, OHL prospects, and the Frozen Four for example - but can we agree to keep our divergences to at least hockey topics? Michael Vick's standing with the ASPCA, Sarah Palin's hunting penchant, the current location of posters from another board and Ted Kennedy's liver are all topics from today.  Can we at least keep the threads to subjects at least somewhat related to wearing skates and carrying a hockey stick?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

What does this thread have to do with hockey?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Can we at least talk about hockey?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Can we at least talk about hockey? : What does this thread have to do with hockey?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

*Grudgingly* Touche

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm glad you took that in jest.  I was laughing when I posted it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I figured you were, and it was well timed (I should have seen it coming)

My point have merit though? I come here to talk hockey, be it the Bruins or just the game in genral.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, I just skip most of that stuff.  It's no better than a poster with 51 total posts.  Irrelevant.

Unless it's talking about the military, I just keep moving.