Can we get and do we want Mike Green?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Can we get and do we want Mike Green?

In Response to Can we get and do we want Mike Green?:
    [QUOTE]Something's gotta happen in Washington. Maybe Washington could be enticed to move Green for something. They would want immediate help and a replacement so I am not sure if we could get something done (maybe if we still had Stuart as a chip), but would be interesting to see if Washington would consider moving him. There's quite a bit of support for the idea of trading Green amongst the Caps fans I speak to and the radio I hear.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   Do we need another Kabelre ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Sure. But he has to move to forward!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

If you guys are looking to replace Kaberle, try Kampfer. Or, if you're not willing to give Kampfer full time duties just yet, try signing Pitkanen or Bieksa (Pitkanen being my preference) Both guys can move the puck well and would be very helpful on the powerplay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I wonder if we're at the point where Green's defensive weaknesses are being overstated

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

not possible

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Green for 500k or a mill more than Kaberle would be a home run!  Depends what other options we have though, would 5.5M or less land u Yandle, I bet it would be close!