Can you believe whats going on in Vancouver?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Can you believe whats going on in Vancouver?

Can you believe the crap that's going on in VAn-land? A Toronto radio station refered to Van as the "anal stain of Canada" because of this.
    What a bunch of d**chebags.
    Karma that Bergeron scores shorthanded due to yet another Kesler swan dive.
    I loved the close up shots of Bobby Boo Hoo as the inevitable closed in on him.
    The alien/human hybrid twins had no facial expression of course. It was not installed in their software.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Can you believe whats going on in Vancouver?

Those Vancouver fans are a riot!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

It shows that it only takes a few morons to create lasting images. While you revel in your deserved win, try to remember the way the Canuck fans showed their respect to your team after the game was over. The stood and applauded the winners of the cup and showed themselves to be good sports. Those who caused mayhem after the game would have done so even after a win. They aren't fans, they are just the minority of troublemakers you will find in any city, even your own. Take pleasure in the winning of the Stanley Cup, don't take pleasure in this misfortune in such a beautiful city. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Can you believe whats going on in Vancouver?:
    [QUOTE]It shows that it only takes a few morons to create lasting images. While you revel in your deserved win, try to remember the way the Canuck fans showed their respect to your team after the game was over. The stood and applauded the winners of the cup and showed themselves to be good sports. Those who caused mayhem after the game would have done so even after a win. They aren't fans, they are just the minority of troublemakers you will find in any city, even your own. Take pleasure in the winning of the Stanley Cup, don't take pleasure in this misfortune in such a beautiful city. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

To go for cheap point scoring in regards to the riot is what I'd expect from an adolescent troll. Guys you should be better than this. It's not right to take delight in this action. Remember the fans inside Rogers Arena were congratulating The Bruins. The majority of Canucks fans, while down at the result I'm sure are happy enough that our team played as hard as they could but were beaten by a better team on the day. There is absolutely no shame in that. To make excuses is cheap.

I think Boston may have learned it's lesson after the Red Sox victory. And what happened to Victoria Snelgrove. Sad thing is I doubt any of those idiots rioting in Vancouver would have even heard of her. Or if they had they would have forgotten the story.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I just hope the Vancouver-based Bruins fans that post here were able to keep their heads down, or that the idiots rioting at least had enough sense not to go after anyone.

Sections
Shortcuts