can you say 'conspiracy"?.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

can you say 'conspiracy"?.........

anyone else think its "weird" that Chara...who didn't miss a game all season (from injury)...suddenly has "dehydration" after playing a mere 25 mins in Thursday's game???
    hmmm
    very "odd"......
    very, very odd

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Re: can you say 'conspiracy"?.........

Only conspiracy here is that we have an ex habs coach behind
    our bench who needs to shave his head completly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

Intrepid thought. im suspicious too. it would be hard being in the playoffs for one, and two being le capi-taan, not taking care of your body. esp, being a player known for his conditioning...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

My guess is that he's come down with a stomach virus and is sicker then a dog......easy to get dehydrated that way. He should be good to go Monday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: can you say 'conspiracy"?.........:
    [QUOTE]My guess is that he's come down with a stomach virus and is sicker then a dog......easy to get dehydrated that way. He should be good to go Monday.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought.

No way it's simple dehydration.

We're talking about a guy who doesn't even put one pat of butter on his baked potato.  Unless he goes nuts.

One glass red wine - unless he goes nuts.

Things that would make me say "what the ...?!?!?!"

Chara getting the super size meal at McDonalds.
    Chara getting into a fight at a Yankees\Red Sox game.
    Chara getting juiced and wrapping his Ford Fiesta around a tree.

I've read Chara is really tight with the cash, team mates bought him a present once, a wallet with a lock on it.
    I've read that Chara is a fitness freak and obsessed with it.

No way on earth this guy doesn't have the best body fat, hydration and weight scale, no way on earth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

anyone think Chara was "talked to"...warned.....not to play...by some violent french organized crime organization???
    sounds completely paranoid I know.....completely "off the deep end"
    BUT...this city called the RCMP about something that wasn't even a 2 min penalty as far as i saw...Air Canada is run by mentally ill people...
    Just sayin...I wouldn't put something like this past psycotic french people...
    and can anyone else come up with a valid reason why he would suddenly become "dehydrated" on the day of the most important game of the year...against the frogs....following a 25 min routine performane thursday?
    interesting........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: can you say 'conspiracy"?......... : That's what I thought. No way it's simple dehydration. We're talking about a guy who doesn't even put one pat of butter on his baked potato.  Unless he goes nuts. One glass red wine - unless he goes nuts. Things that would make me say "what the ...?!?!?!" Chara getting the super size meal at McDonalds. Chara getting into a fight at a Yankees\Red Sox game. Chara getting juiced and wrapping his Ford Fiesta around a tree. I've read Chara is really tight with the cash, team mates bought him a present once, a wallet with a lock on it. I've read that Chara is a fitness freak and obsessed with it. No way on earth this guy doesn't have the best body fat, hydration and weight scale, no way on earth.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    I heard when he was with Ottawa, it took his teamates 3 years to finally get him to eat a chicken wing!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Oh, and it just so happened my wife was on the phone with a nurse friend (who knows nothing about hockey) and exactly like I was thinking\saying there's no way that someone who cares for their health like he does have simple dehyrdation that extreme, it usually heat prostation (however you spell it) or something else going on.

She (the nurse) said that she doesn't see how a professional athlete who cares for themselves let things go that far.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Wasn't his decision.....he was admitted to the hospital last night.  Medical team did not clear him to play....maybe somebody poisoned him....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

stomach virus folks. it happens.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

I'm a conspiracy type of guy, but I think the real problem here is the heart of the coach and his team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]anyone think Chara was "talked to"...warned.....not to play...by some violent french organized crime organization??? sounds completely paranoid I know.....completely "off the deep end" BUT...this city called the RCMP about something that wasn't even a 2 min penalty as far as i saw...Air Canada is run by mentally ill people... Just sayin...I wouldn't put something like this past psycotic french people... and can anyone else come up with a valid reason why he would suddenly become "dehydrated" on the day of the most important game of the year...against the frogs....following a 25 min routine performane thursday? interesting........
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]
    I hate the Habs as much as you do and I think they get biased reffing at home in MOntreal but what have you been smoking!!!?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

The Runs

This thread is hilarious. You can get dehydrated from having the runs, puking, getting a bladder infection, etc. There are many ways to get dehydrated and when you do, you don't notice. You're not thirsty. You might be drinking and hydrating, but just not enough. 

No I'm not a doctor (of medicine) but I've been hospitalized for dehydration 3 times. I lived in Florida and trust me, it's very easy to dehydrate when you're working out more often than usual, when under stress, etc. Even if you are drinking Gatorade.

Z has been under a cr@pload of stress. Try to imagine what it feels like to have a kazillion people out there who want you dead. Contrary to popular belief he is not a machine.

But the concrete evidence comes from an inside source who spoke with a blogger acquaintance of mine, and he said Z had another condition (a temporary one) that caused the symptoms, and that he had been working his ar$e off like crazy these days. It happens. No one threatened him, I'm sure.

He couldn't play because when you get dehydrated, your organs actually start to shut down--slowly but surely, if left untreated. He was treated but unless he's fully recovered, there are many dangers, including brain damage. The symptoms include dizziness, severe muscle pain and just about ZERO endurance.

Of course a conspiracy theory would be great! If the games were fixed, it would finally explain why the Bs have been playing like handicaps. And we all know they can't win without Chara, so why not poison him? :)

The dumb'st thing this organization could have done, given that Z is already huge on the media radar, is to advertise the fact that he was dehydrated. This gave way to a torrent of mockery. "He's an athlete and he doesn't know any better?" and so on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]anyone think Chara was "talked to"...warned.....not to play...by some violent french organized crime organization??? sounds completely paranoid I know.....completely "off the deep end" BUT...this city called the RCMP about something that wasn't even a 2 min penalty as far as i saw...Air Canada is run by mentally ill people... Just sayin...I wouldn't put something like this past psycotic french people... and can anyone else come up with a valid reason why he would suddenly become "dehydrated" on the day of the most important game of the year...against the frogs....following a 25 min routine performane thursday? interesting........

This could very well be the moronic post of the year.  Nice job.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

hey hangnail moron...
    read what lafleur1979 said...
    and that is a proven fact..........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]hey hangnail moron... read what lafleur1979 said... and that is a proven fact..........

I'll back up Hangnail on this one.

Your idea of a violent French organization and/or psychotic French people being behind Chara's mystery illness is stupid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Can you say 'Stupid and moronic post'? Chara was diagnosed with a viral infection which caused his dehydration.

In Response to can you say 'conspiracy"?.........:
    [QUOTE]anyone else think its "weird" that Chara...who didn't miss a game all season (from injury)...suddenly has "dehydration" after playing a mere 25 mins in Thursday's game??? hmmm very "odd"...... very, very odd

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

could be....
    but a statistical "oddity" that rises to the level of "biblical coincidence" don't you think?
    He didn't miss a game due to illness or injury for the entire season.
    this organization DID sabotage the Flyer's skate blades...
    this organization DID have a weasel dig a broken stick out of the garbage (remember the finals agains LA...Mcsorley's stick blade???)
    this organization DID say that PC had a "severe" concussion and a broken neck
    Just saying that I wouldn't put ANYTHING past this horrible, horrible city/team/organization.
    PS ALL of these above assertations are 100% TRUE & PROVEN...so think twice before you guys open your mouths....

PPS NAS....were you one of the guys that said "bring on the habs"????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If he received a treath i don't think he would have been in the pre-game warm up!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

As I said on another thread..... 98% of the posts on here are stupid.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]Can you say 'Stupid and moronic post'? Chara was diagnosed with a viral infection which caused his dehydration. In Response to can you say 'conspiracy"?......... :
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]
    He was?  I had not heard that. 

Link?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE] PS ALL of these above assertations are 100% TRUE & PROVEN...so think twice before you guys open your mouths.... PPS NAS....were you one of the guys that said "bring on the habs"????

If by "proven" you mean "innuendo that is not at all proven, or anything close to it" you're dead on.

Carry on then.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

Kennedy...
    which of the assertations are you saying are NOT already proven true???
    they are all facts.
    Yes, the Chara thing was meant (partially) as a joke....BUT you seem to be saying that the other stuff is not accepted as fact.
    Think before you speak moron...ALL those examples I gave ARE PROVEN FACTS

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Kennedy... which of the assertations are you saying are NOT already proven true??? they are all facts. Yes, the Chara thing was meant (partially) as a joke....BUT you seem to be saying that the other stuff is not accepted as fact. Think before you speak moron...ALL those examples I gave ARE PROVEN FACTS
    I thought Lafleur was being sarcastic when he said the Habs sabotaged the Flyers skates.I've heard or read nothing to lead me to think otherwise.

Sections
Shortcuts