can you say 'conspiracy"?.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: can you say 'conspiracy"?.........

In Response to Re: can you say 'conspiracy"?.........:
    In Response to Re: can you say 'conspiracy"?......... : I thought Lafleur was being sarcastic when he said the Habs sabotaged the Flyers skates.I've heard or read nothing to lead me to think otherwise.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I heard about it, but it wasn't proven.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Kennedy... which of the assertations are you saying are NOT already proven true??? they are all facts. Yes, the Chara thing was meant (partially) as a joke....BUT you seem to be saying that the other stuff is not accepted as fact. Think before you speak moron...ALL those examples I gave ARE PROVEN FACTS
    Posted by macdogcharm

No. They're innuendo. You probably don't know what that word means, so hit up dictionary.com and check it out, K?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

In Response to Re: can you say 'conspiracy"?......... : No. They're innuendo. You probably don't know what that word means, so hit up dictionary.com and check it out, K?
    Posted by Kennedy97

so why was there sand in phillys runway??? and why in montreal, during the playoffs ??? hmmm just wondering

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: can you say 'conspiracy"?......... : so why was there sand in phillys runway??? and why in montreal, during the playoffs ??? hmmm just wondering
    Posted by 77ray77

Don't know. Don't care. That's the point. Nobody knows, and neither does the dope who says it's "proven".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

thank you 77...

these morons live with their head in the sand.

hmmm

let's see if kennedy is the dumbest human on earth...

"yes mac..there was sand in the philly runway...in mtl....during the playoffs....but it's "innuendo""

WHAT A MORON!!!!

kennedy gets the title as the new "moron of the decade"...

congrats :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

hey, listen folks...
    this thread was originally started partially as a "joke"...
    having said that however...
    I remember back in College (a distant 25 years ago :(
    we slipped a "laxative into a guy's beer...and he was sick (dehydrated) for a few days.
    Given the "PROVEN" past....YEs it's PROVEN NAS & Kennedy....of this horrible horrible city/organization....
    do you not think it's "possible" that a trainor/equipment manager/player/assistant coach/scout etc etc may have put something in Chara's watter bottle during the Bruins skate on fri am???
    going back to my original post....it's admittadly "off the deep end"...BUT...
    ANYTHING is possible with these horrible people.
    And Aholes...PLEASE stop saying that the other stufff is not proven...because it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

I'd sooner believe that the whole team was drugged. This would explain everything!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivvak. Show kivvak's posts

Its not the French Canadiens, its probably PC and Clod lining up their excuse for their failure to win.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Dear Hockey Gods,

Along with a win tonight for the Bruins, can I please have the 5 minutes back that I spent reading this thread? Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Sportsnutty

Ps. Make Big Z feel better from his legitimate virus/poisoning/act of God/grassy knoll blow gun injection

Sections
Shortcuts