Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net

Subban played 2 games and got the 2 wins ...4 goals against for a 2.00 average

a 5th game is being played to get a winner (a 20 minutes game)

I was really disappointed with the Bruins 1st round pick (Malco Subban) I must admit that the kid is good and I hope he becomes even better ,,,since the B's have 2 young goaltenders with Khudo and Rask they will probably trade Subban .....and maybe we can get a very good player in return ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net

Being 7 years younger than Khudobin and Rask I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those two that eventually gets traded before Subban. Of course that's assuming Khudobin and Subban prove to be NHL calibre goalies. Neither has exactly proven a thing.

Also, who knows what Svedberg and Zane Gothberg will develop into. Lots of young goalies and lots of options down the road.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net

In Response to Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net:
    Subban played 2 games and got the 2 wins ...4 goals against for a 2.00 average a 5th game is being played to get a winner (a 20 minutes game) I was really disappointed with the Bruins 1st round pick (Malco Subban) I must admit that the kid is good and I hope he becomes even better ,,,since the B's have 2 young goaltenders with Khudo and Rask they will probably trade Subban .....and maybe we can get a very good player in return ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012

Subban has a ways to go.  My hope is that he is starting for team canada at the world juniors.  I love they play this over the holidays.  Makes the holidays that much better

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net:
    In Response to Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net : Subban has a ways to go.  My hope is that he is starting for team canada at the world juniors.  I love they play this over the holidays.  Makes the holidays that much better
    Posted by shuperman

The day after Christmas is a day I always veg out and watch the WJC..Ome of the best things to watch IMO..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net:
    Subban played 2 games and got the 2 wins ...4 goals against for a 2.00 average a 5th game is being played to get a winner (a 20 minutes game) I was really disappointed with the Bruins 1st round pick (Malco Subban) I must admit that the kid is good and I hope he becomes even better ,,,since the B's have 2 young goaltenders with Khudo and Rask they will probably trade Subban .....and maybe we can get a very good player in return ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012

Just goes to show, that you don't have a clue what you're talking about......... and maybe you can stick to using just one of your multiple personalities. 

This one only has 100 posts. It's confusing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net:
    In Response to Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net : Just goes to show, that you don't have a clue what you're talking about......... and maybe you can stick to using just one of your multiple personalities.  This one only has 100 posts. It's confusing.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I have created the other StanleyCuptotheBruins account last year couldnt loggon with my original account just like last night ..now I am back ...

Khodo will become B's number 1 goalie this year ..I said after Christmas but if there is a lock out it will be sometimes in March 2013 ...hope Rask will still keep a good value because he could be the one that will be traded ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (with Khudo as our number 1 goalie)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Subban played good against good players, 2 gaa against those types of players is good. Hopefully we see some solid play this year in the juniors. Did hamilton play in these games didnt see anything yet?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

He scored in game 1.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Hamilton played in 3/4 games and played very well.

Subban played good against good players, 2 gaa against those types of players is good. Hopefully we see some solid play this year in the juniors. Did hamilton play in these games didnt see anything yet?
    Posted by heyoo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net : Subban has a ways to go.  My hope is that he is starting for team canada at the world juniors.  I love they play this over the holidays.  Makes the holidays that much better
    Posted by shuperman

I agree Shupe, it does make the holidays better. I have a feeling the World Juniors might be the only hockey we are watching by then.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Canada-Russia 4 games played...2 wins each..the 2 canadian wins with Subban in the net : I agree Shupe, it does make the holidays better. I have a feeling the World Juniors might be the only hockey we are watching by then.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Sad but true.  Idiot owners. 

Sections
Shortcuts