Canada Will Be Wild

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Canada Will Be Wild

There is no doubt that , when the Bruins and Canucks meet, Canada will go wild. Canadians really had NO interest in a Lightening - Sharks final, and I mean NONE. But Boston and Vancouver on the other hand has everything. Lots of die -hard Bruin fans versus the rest of Canada. But, believe me, there are lots of Canadian Bruins' fans.

Lastly, from the Newfie perspective, there are lots of guys here consumed with a Newfie winning the Cup. Personally I would much rather a player(Ryder) than a coach (??????). 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Re: Canada Will Be Wild

Bruins vs Vancouver final would be sick.  Its always good when an original six hockey team is in the finals. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Could be the hardest hitting series we have seen in a while.  Just look at both teams hit stats.  Van finishes all hits. 
    Raffi against the Bruins. 
    BsL and NAS worst nitemare

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Canada Will Be Wild:
    [QUOTE]Could be the hardest hitting series we have seen in a while.  Just look at both teams hit stats.  Van finishes all hits.  Raffi against the Bruins.  BsL and NAS worst nitemare
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I'll predict Looch will have his best round of the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

4ever,

Lets hope so.  he is gonna have his hands full.  but the home cooking should bring the best outta him