Canadiens @ Bruins Game 2 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Canadiens @ Bruins Game 2 GDT

In response to Chef09's comment:[QUOTE] Okay fellas+Red-The CBC commentators seem to think that the B`s were lucky to win this one. I am embarrassed to say that I had to miss the game so what say you.Lucky or good. I will be watching it on the CBC  stream later. Thanks. I feel shame for missing this one.[/QUOTE]

If you gotta work, you have to work or if you had a family endeavor it makes sense to skip a game or two.

PS. Oh ahh be ready for Bruin fan favorite making fun of Boston Strong in between the benches.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to Chef09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Okay fellas+Red-The CBC commentators seem to think that the B`s were lucky to win this one. I am embarrassed to say that I had to miss the game so what say you.Lucky or good. I will be watching it on the CBC  stream later. Thanks. I feel shame for missing this one.

[/QUOTE]

The bounces evened out. They deserve to be tied 1-1. Lucky if you think late 3rd period big comebacks are inherently lucky but with this team, business as usual

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:[QUOTE] All because Thornton came back to the bench and gave them a pep talk. What a team player, his value cant be overstated! [/QUOTE]

Thornton's courage and leadership inspired the comeback [/QUOTE]

Heh the comedy on here is inspiring LoL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Chef09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Okay fellas+Red-The CBC commentators seem to think that the B`s were lucky to win this one. I am embarrassed to say that I had to miss the game so what say you.Lucky or good. I will be watching it on the CBC  stream later. Thanks. I feel shame for missing this one.

[/QUOTE]

Not luck at all... who are they trying to kid! The Bruins had probably the worst luck EVER in any 2 game stretch I could remember. It was so bad I was beginning to curse the hockey gods (or beg their forgiveness) as the Habs converted every chance they got and the Bruins failed repeatedly on wide open plays.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The bounces:

Subban undercutting Thornton - no call

Gallagher flippity floppiting 2x for 2 fantom calls

Vanek is allowed to cross check to gain an adv. in the crease and score a ppg

Bergeron blatantly interfered with, no call

Ya they go a bit luckey Bergeron skipped one in. 

Otherwise a poorly officiated game leading to huge Canadiens advtages

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Think I'm going to treat Bruin games like I do with basketball games just watch the last 10 min.Lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The bounces:

Subban undercutting Thornton - no call

You forgot Prust interfering with Rask on the first Habs goal as well. Oh well, all is forgiven with the refs thanks to the win.

Vanek is allowed to cross check to gain an adv. in the crease and score a ppg

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can say the habs are sneaky, the refs are bad or price is playing unveleivable.  Bottom line, we are not finishing making Price look better, we can't convert on a 5 on 3, we are not killing penalties and we are making idiot plays like Marchand's that turned this game around.  We have 1 period to turn this series around.  Can the Bs do it?  Yes.  They have to settle down and play Bruins hockey.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. But something is just strange about the way things are going... effort is generating all these chances but they aren't going so I think it is just bad puck luck (what else do you call it?)

[/QUOTE]

BRUINS 4-2  winners!

[/QUOTE]

I meant 5-3.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

That is one heck of a great comeback!  Tremendous effort and character from the B's

Defense.  It is still important.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bobruins' comment:[QUOTE] All because Thornton came back to the bench and gave them a pep talk. What a team player, his value cant be overstated! [/QUOTE]

Thornton's courage and leadership inspired the comeback [/QUOTE]

Heh the comedy on here is inspiring LoL

[/QUOTE]

It's unreal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The bounces:

Subban undercutting Thornton - no call  This wasn't an illegal play.  If you think it was, what would the call have been?  Too many men?  Fighting?  Goaltender interference? 

Vanek is allowed to cross check to gain an adv. in the crease and score a ppg  Cross checking in the crease is as common as not getting laid at Kelvana's house.

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cross checking in the crease is as common as not getting laid at Kelvana's house.

[/QUOTE]

You are right (about Kelvana's virility in the home, though, I can't comment). what really bothered me was the first Habs goal where Prust obviously obstructs Rask prior to the goal. They have called goalie interference penalties for less thus far in these playoffs. Oh well......they won and that's all that matters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You forgot Prust interfering with Rask on the first Habs goal as well. Oh well, all is forgiven with the refs thanks to the win.

[/QUOTE]

This goal would have been waived off if it was the other way around in the Bell Centre,no question.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rufus604's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a f,,,, unbelievable come back .....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

F..... THE SCABS , 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

All because Thornton came back to the bench and gave them a pep talk. What a team player, his value cant be overstated!

Thornton's courage and leadership inspired the comeback

[/QUOTE]

No because he only played 3:42mins ...Julien finally got my message

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My 3 Stars 

REILLY SMITH

ZDENO

CLAUDE JULIEN (3:42mins  of ice time to ST)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGD5DbljtfE" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGD5DbljtfE

At least he didn't leave his feet like Oprick on Eriksson

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That is one heck of a great comeback!  Tremendous effort and character from the B's

Defense.  It is still important.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed..great team to root for; Chiarelli really has the touch for combining talent and character

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]

My 3 Stars 

REILLY SMITH

ZDENO

[/QUOTE]

What is your obsession with Thornton; he dinged the post and played well again

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Most people have him on ignore.  Those that don't generally don't respond.  It's easier that way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Today's comeback should be the start of a nice long unbeaten run.

After the Leaf game last playoff, they didn't lose a game in regulation until game 5 of the Final.

This year, after the Olympic break, they lost the first 2 then reeled off 12 straight.

Long run coming up, folks. When they want to play, ain't nobody gonna stop them. And they want to play now!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My 3 Stars 

REILLY SMITH

ZDENO

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nothing against ST but we could get a lot more on the 4th with a player like Spooner, Fraser or even Florek ....ST wont score a freakin goal in the series....EVen Florek already scored a goal

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cross checking in the crease is as common as not getting laid at Kelvana's house.

[/QUOTE]

You are right (about Kelvana's virility in the home, though, I can't comment). what really bothered me was the first Habs goal where Prust obviously obstructs Rask prior to the goal. They have called goalie interference penalties for less thus far in these playoffs. Oh well......they won and that's all that matters.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Married with 4 kids and another on the way I'm lucky if I have time to rub one out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm...speechless on this one.  Just brutal.  It's not even just looking back to last year's game 7 and all the people who showed yellow bellies there.  Bruins came back from two goals down in game 4 against Detroit.  They came back from two goals down in game one.  If you were jumping into the river after that second Vanek goal, you have not watched this team or you've watched them and fundamentally failed to understand them.  They are the Thing that Wouldn't Die.  Michael Myers goes over Jason Voorhees's place to cheer for them.  Someone should make a .gif of that guy from Temple of Doom wearing a Bruins jersey as he rips the heart out of a guy wearing a [insert opponent]'s jersey.  They're like a predator toying with their prey because the joy of impending victory the prey feels makes the meat sweeter when they go in for the kill.

Anyone claiming to be a Bruins fan has seen this, and should know this in the guts.  Shame on those who claim to be Bruins fans and don't recognize who they're watching.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it any better... All the experiences dating back to 2010 that this team has gone thru  has made them more battle tested than any team in the league.... This team never panics despite being down in the 3rd period or down in a series....they are a resilient bunch and CJ deserves some credit for that, but it is the players , especially the leaders on this hockey club who will this team to great moments and victories that we have witnessed..... we have been spoiled.....

. " WE ARE THE BRUINS" - P.C.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

CANADIENS at BRUINS

How many BRUINS shots hit the goal posts/crossbar in two games?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Married with 4 kids and another on the way I'm lucky if I have time to rub one out.

[/QUOTE]

You gotta be kidding me...masochist...?  Tell your wife to stopping pulling the goalie (or to start tugging the goalie instead).

You're a braver man than me.

Sections
Shortcuts