Canadiens @ Bruins Game 2 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Canadiens @ Bruins Game 2 GDT

This 3rd period has to be the best period of the season or the season might be over.

Defense.  It is still important.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

You can say the habs are sneaky, the refs are bad or price is playing unveleivable.  Bottom line, we are not finishing making Price look better, we can't convert on a 5 on 3, we are not killing penalties and we are making idiot plays like Marchand's that turned this game around.  We have 1 period to turn this series around.  Can the Bs do it?  Yes.  They have to settle down and play Bruins hockey.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Veteran Iginla leading the way of the undisciplined Bruins.

KIL line better wake up!

"Don't rush into Cinco...start with Dos!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I dunno if I can sit through another period of Price is God talk while Krecji, Iginla, Lucic et al continue to miss the open net, hold too long and simply not finish.  Has this team taken a decent rebound shot in 7 periods?

Refs have been awful, but the Bs has done zero on the PP.  The Divers make their living on it.

Bewteen the Bs making repeated horrendous mistakes (Marchand on Goal 1, Chara not clearing on Goal #2, and taking stupid penalty after stupid penalty (including the ones that result in those 4 on 4s that do not help the Bs at all), its looking worse by the period. Habs hve been playing mistake free hockey and thats making them the better team.

The Bs have to get lucky on a couple of these plays around the net or this series is going to be real short.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can say the habs are sneaky, the refs are bad or price is playing unveleivable.  Bottom line, we are not finishing making Price look better, we can't convert on a 5 on 3, we are not killing penalties and we are making idiot plays like Marchand's that turned this game around.  We have 1 period to turn this series around.  Can the Bs do it?  Yes.  They have to settle down and play Bruins hockey.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. But something is just strange about the way things are going... effort is generating all these chances but they aren't going so I think it is just bad puck luck (what else do you call it?)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Well this is All a bad dream for a team that finished first this is not good.  Boys I said if we lose these home games and go to  Montreal down 2 its over.  I still stand by that. This is not the team that placed first and the Have are our kryptonite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. But something is just strange about the way things are going... effort is generating all these chances but they aren't going so I think it is just bad puck luck (what else do you call it?)

[/QUOTE]

BRUINS 4-2  winners!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rask is 3-11-1 against the scabs ...if we lose this series we may have to consider a blockbuster trade including Rask & Krejci ....we need a goalie that can beat the scabs thats it thats al

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

you on drugs?

[/QUOTE]

I dont take drugs ...if the BRUINS do not beat the scbas ,,,heads will fall down ...PC has already traded  Joe Thornton, Phil Kessel, Tyler Seguin if if Rask doesnt deliver he will be a potential candidate for a trade with Krejci who until now has done sweet f.all

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

[/QUOTE]

And now Rask becomes the next Stanley target. I suppose if he gets in a car accident, Stanley will cheer, like he did on Peverly.

I will never understand the regular targets of the Forum bullies here while this person saying this stuff gets a free pass, no matter what he says.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to ramzz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well this is All a bad dream for a team that finished first this is not good.  Boys I said if we lose these home games and go to  Montreal down 2 its over.  I still stand by that. This is not the team that placed first and the Have are our kryptonite.

[/QUOTE]

that's not a bold prediction given how hard it is to come back from being down 2 games

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Veteran Iginla leading the way of the undisciplined Bruins.

KIL line better wake up!

"Don't rush into Cinco...start with Dos!"

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yup.  Those three need to do something.  At times, it seems like Iginla is not even on the ice.  He has been lost out there

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Reminds of the 2002 series......very similar situation. Bruins finish 1st, Habs 8th......Theodore becomes Dryden reincarnated. Sticks only get held tighter as time goes on without a puck going in. Big period coming up. Here's hoping the B's can find a way to win today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Another dirty play by Subban

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ramzz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well this is All a bad dream for a team that finished first this is not good.  Boys I said if we lose these home games and go to  Montreal down 2 its over.  I still stand by that. This is not the team that placed first and the Habs are our kryptonite.

[/QUOTE]

that's not a bold prediction given how hard it is to come back from being down 2 games

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

So far they are not playing well in the 3rd.  Embarrassing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins frustration showing, not moving the puck well now

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Boston PK stinks (again.)

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Bruins need to find some of the leprechaun poutine the Canadiens have been eating.

-- Proud user of http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8vclq_sgc2c-69-chambraigne" rel="nofollow">Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Its over folks not coming back down from 2 0.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

And thats it.  B's got lucky to get past Detroit. Montreal is just a better version.  Hope its not a sweep at least.

Better team wins.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Well, we're about to find out if the Bruins of 2013/14 season have another gear.......or not.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

If you are honest you know the refs took the Bruins out of both games...period

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Looks like all the energy has been sucked out of the room

Sections
Shortcuts