can't help but notice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

can't help but notice

Been a week or so since we've seen much regarding "how bad" the B's are. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: can't help but notice

I think Kel's Eat Crow thread was pretty effective.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

LOL....Ya thats because we're winning. Now if the series were reversed, we'd be hearing it from the likes of many.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Remember 4 wins to win a series the B's need to win 10 more games yet. If they don't win them all in a row the bit@ches & whiners, complainers will be out in full force! Some of them are still finding things & the B's have played probably their best hockey in quite some time. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The bruins are playing a better team game than during this past season when every game presented some novel activity. Applauding them for winning is welcome, but, let's not overlook the problems that could prove fatal in future games if not corrected. The young D have been a welcome change, and looking back at the games they played, while helping Providence win their Division, indicates that Providence "Coaching" has contributed to Bruins success. Let's all enjoy the overall progress made by Chiarelli and his staff, and urge Claude to " go with the flow".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Frankly I'm a little surprised that we haven't heard from at least one person who's worried because the Bruins have lost a series before after holding a 2-0 lead. Obviously it doesn't matter how many series/Cups they've won in between. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:

LOL....Ya thats because we're winning. Now if the series were reversed, we'd be hearing it from the likes of many.

You're right.  I don't get the logic behind laying low while things are going well with the Bruins, which is what we want but arise when they don't perform up to certain standards. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to bgrif008's comment:

You'e right.  I don't get the logic behind laying low while things are going well with the Bruins, which is what we want but arise when they don't perform up to certain standards. 

Although, some people get chastized for complaining about what ever even when we're winning. Ive complained of certain players before, even when we are winning. But its only because, I need to vent my frustrations with so called player and point out that if their game doesnt improve, it could prove costly to the team. For me, its not so much about the production of a player, but moreso whether the player is working hard and getting chances and making the right plays. Take Seguin for example. He is snake bitten, but he is working his butt off. I was more critical of his play in the 2011 playoffs and he was producing then. I always say, if you are getting chances then you must be doing something right. It happens, some players are just snake bitten. Im a believer that if you keep at it and working hard, it will come.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Frankly I'm a little surprised that we haven't heard from at least one person who's worried because the Bruins have lost a series before after holding a 2-0 lead. Obviously it doesn't matter how many series/Cups they've won in between. 

I have stopped trying to figyre out what your avatars are!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Looks like a dog covered in a Bruins blanket...LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

It's one of our cats dressed in his reversible Bruins rain slicker. I was so happy after the win over the Leafs that I joined my lady in dressing the cats in Bruins gear. I'm mixing up the pics from game to game. I don't have many though. It's not as easy to dress a cat as you might think.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

It's simple... when the economy is in recession you you see people complaining that the government is not doing enough but when it's booming people are usually quiet because they are enjoying and are to busy spending their money to complain.  Which is exactly what I was doing the last 4 days.. I was actually on vacation :)

As for me I will continute to watch, analyze, criticize and praise every shot, pass, shift, period, game, series, seasons etc etc etc because that's what fanatics do and no list made by some dweeb is going to stop me :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

It's simple... when the economy is in recession you you see people complaining that the government is not doing enough but when it's booming people are usually quiet because they are enjoying and are to busy spending their money to complain.  Which is exactly what I was doing the last 4 days.. I was actually on vacation :)

As for me I will continute to watch, analyze, criticize and praise every shot, pass, shift, period, game, series, seasons etc etc etc because that's what fanatics do and no list made by some dweeb is going to stop me :)

You're a real maverick. Power to the people and so on........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Hey i made a comment before the game yesterday about hating afternoon games and got jumped on by you no who,can't even have a preference on here anymore.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Hey i made a comment before the game yesterday about hating afternoon games and got jumped on by you no who,can't even have a preference on here anymore.

I hate afternoon games too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

YOU HATE AFTERNOON GAMES???? HOW DARE YOU?  A REAL FAN WATCHES EVERY GAME AT ALL TIMES AND NOT NOT COMPLAIN!!! MOVE ON BI-A@TCH!!  MOVE ON TROLL, ME AND MY 3 ALIASES DON'T WANT YOU AROUND.. MOVE ON, HIT THE ROAD JACK.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

YOU HATE AFTERNOON GAMES???? HOW DARE YOU?  A REAL FAN WATCHES EVERY GAME AT ALL TIMES AND NOT NOT COMPLAIN!!! MOVE ON BI-A@TCH!!  MOVE ON TROLL, ME AND MY 3 ALIASES DON'T WANT YOU AROUND.. MOVE ON, HIT THE ROAD JACK.

Is it hard to find room on the cross for both you and Jesus?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I don't care for afternoon games, but I thoroughly enjoyed that one. Usually an afternoon game means slow play, lethargic movement, no heart and no fluidity. Well that was certinaly not the case  yesterday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I don't care for afternoon games, but I thoroughly enjoyed that one. Usually an afternoon game means slow play, lethargic movement, no heart and no fluidity. Well that was certinaly not the case  yesterday.

Yes it was a good game and actually the Bruins afternoon games this year they have played good but I don't like them,if that is being negative oh well i prefer summer over winter,i don't like chocolate,i hate baseball,I'm just a negative person.I guess i should just end it all.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

FINE! Man, Seidenberg, Redden, Ference, what a bunch of wimps. Chiarelli should be fired for signing guys as fragile as this. Julien should be fired for playing them too much. And c'mon thornton, why don't you fight. That's what you're paid for. And why isn't Khudobin pulling his weight? Fire everyone, Trade everyone. Rah