Can't remember the last time.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Can't remember the last time.....

.... I cheered for the Habs!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Can't remember the last time.....

I thought it, but didn't speak of it.  Still not sure I can do it.  If we can't hold off Ottawa on our own then we shouldn't be the #2 seed. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Does it matter? Crazy things would have to happen in order to pit Boston versus NYR, PIT or PHI. Looks like Sens, Panthers, Devils or Caps in Round 1 no matter how things shake out. I'm cool with that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Can't remember the last time.....:
    [QUOTE].... I cheered for the Habs!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

hey ronzo hows Honduras! long time bud how u doing! i know what your saying about the HABS but everytime i go to watch them play a team that the bruins need to lose. i always find myself cheering when 1 of the habs gets creamed by opposing team!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

it's easier since they will miss the playoffs.
    BTW did anyone see Karlsson's dive again ? 
    Refs keeping falling for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Can't remember the last time.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Can't remember the last time..... : hey ronzo hows Honduras! long time bud how u doing! i know what your saying about the HABS but everytime i go to watch them play a team that the bruins need to lose. i always find myself cheering when 1 of the habs gets creamed by opposing team!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Hey Loyal. I'm good and it's Panama but you were close enough.... and it's awesome to watch the B's from my balcony that faces the Pacific Ocean. Good to hear from you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I cheered for them the last two seasons every time they played the Leafs. I will cheer them tonight against the Sens and for the rest of the season... I don't want them to get a good pick. Make their season a total waste!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I cheered for them the last two seasons every time they played the Leafs. I will cheer them tonight against the Sens and for the rest of the season... I don't want them to get a good pick. Make their season a total waste!
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Good point. I never even thought of that one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Can't remember the last time.....:[QUOTE] BTW did anyone see Karlsson's dive again ?  Refs keeping falling for it. Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Karlsson dove were it is excepted and tolerated. I did love the hypocritical booing though...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't remember the last time..... : You're probably right, Scoot. But desperate times calls for desperate measures.  I feel like such a $lut right now.

Take a shower, it'll be fine. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's down to an SO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

1 point behind with the loser point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

3-2 Habs in the SO.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

All over in Mtl.
    3-2 Shabs in SO.

Still hangin' on to 1st place by 1 point....2 games in hand.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Darn looser points.

Edit: that game did produce this, though:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I actually found myself cheering for the Avs over the Sabres tonight due to the fact Buffalo is closing in on 8th & look primed to get in one way or the other. Ya, I admit it, I'm a little concerned.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't remember the last time..... : Hey Loyal. I'm good and it's Panama but you were close enough.... and it's awesome to watch the B's from my balcony that faces the Pacific Ocean. Good to hear from you.

HAHA! ronzo i know its panama i was busting your chops!!! Honduras haha! well atleast Montreal got shootout win for u or us or bruins whatever! i cant do it i hate the habs so much. they are just the polar opposite from the bruins and it drives me nuts. its good to hear from u good luck in Columbia buddy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Your welcome,

Carey Price

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Your welcome, Carey Price
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Big time.

20. This post has been removed.